Paint tote

Well he was stationed in the Phillipines (sp) was he not where the favorite form of execution at one time was the GARROTTE. At the very least, he had to have heard of it there and at the very least had to have seen pictures of it there. Please Holdon, you are so predictable.:cool:

Holdon,

Why are you not also posting at CrimeLibrary? Just curious.

Thanks for pointing out so clearly that the whole garrote idea could be of foreign origin.

So, what you are saying is that AFTER the murder, John studied up on Garottes??? John: "Hey Patsy, look at this!! I was studing up on garottes...and look what I found!! Gee, it seems that another word for garotte is twister...in Spanish. I think that I will use that word when I am being interviewed about the murder, because it makes me sound smart..and extremely knowledgeable about garottes".

No. Your claim, that JR had specific knowledge about garrotes before JBR was killed, is based on remarks JR made on garrotes after his daughter was killed. If you wanted to back up your claim that JR had specific knowledge on garrotes, you'd have to have him saying 'twister' or some such thing before JBR was killed.

And the claim that just because JR was in the Philippines automatically gives him garrote knowledge is just ridiculous.

Besides, JR coud've called those things twisters. That doesn't add to any RDI argument, really. It only indicates JR may have had a familiarity with that type of weapon, and he refers to them as twisters.

No. Your claim, that JR had specific knowledge about garrotes before JBR was killed, is based on remarks JR made on garrotes after his daughter was killed. If you wanted to back up your claim that JR had specific knowledge on garrotes, you'd have to have him saying 'twister' or some such thing before JBR was killed.
No one anywhere has any taped conversations of JR talking prior to JonBenet's death, okay?

-Tea

Besides, JR coud've called those things twisters. That doesn't add to any RDI argument, really. It only indicates JR may have had a familiarity with that type of weapon, and he refers to them as twisters.
By calling it a twister it shows he knows that the attached paintbrush handle wasn't pulled.

-Tea

Yeah, I had a neighbor with that...so, I know what it is like to know someone with it. I think that those people that believe that Patsy had Munchasen by proxy are probably correct.

I'm not defending Patsy at all, but I've always thought that JonBenet was allergic to all that mold in the basement room and that's why she went to the doctor so many times with upper respiratory symptoms. Of course, that doesn't explain the other problems.

'Victory' is probably of foreign origin also. According to FBI, "... the term 'Victory' has revolutionary connotations that hark back to foreign powers."

Victory! ..praise Allah? I don't think so...

But why are you even mentioning the FBI? Surely you know by now the FBI had already declared the RN a fake,and said 'you're going to be finding her body',and 'look at the parents',before JB was even found,despite JR saying the FBI wasn't even on the scene that morning.They were.He had to have known it,too.

he had to have some kind of knowledge to come up w/ that comment.
not just 'may have had' some knowledge of it.

I'm not defending Patsy at all, but I've always thought that JonBenet was allergic to all that mold in the basement room and that's why she went to the doctor so many times with upper respiratory symptoms. Of course, that doesn't explain the other problems.

could be,I was just noticing the fact Patsy chose a dr w. a french name,and that JB had went to that dr many,many times.

I wasn't going to use the papoose idea as another example of foreign culture, but you can if you want. Its probably a good idea. There was a brutal foreign murder I read about where the victims mouths were covered and their nostrils plugged, so I don't find the fact she was wrapped in an unusual way and her mouth taped adds anything to the RDI argument whatsoever.

she was wrapped the way a mother would wrap an infant.I think JR knew that, too.Perhaps he even told Patsy to wrap her that way.
I think he really thought Patsy would never get away with it,and was doing all he could to direct evidence her way.

Ames,the pics are great and they are both so beautiful ! If you posted one of your teen then I must have missed it,I was in a hurry yest.But they are both so pretty.You are very blessed.

I would be willing to bet that John knew the FBI was there. They are called in on kidnappings. Frm everything I've read on JR's reading materials and the movies they watched, I'm sure he picked up that little tidbit about the FBI.

Also, why would he be talking about twisters or garrote before the murder? Yes, he could have read about garrotes after the murder. I would want to know everything and anything that had to do with my murdered child. But, why would he care about that, he didn't seem very interested in finding out who killed his daughter? All that might wash if he had shown that bit of interest.

Thanks for pointing out so clearly that the whole garrote idea could be of foreign origin.

I am not holding back with this Holdon. Do you have any idea how absolutely stupid you sound. John was a sailor and could sail his boat and make his sailing knots with ease - and some are intricate BUT HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GARROTE that most 10 year old boys can do.

If this conversation had any substance, I would continue it, but it is beyond idiotic. And I notice OFTEN that when the IDIs have no substantive evidence, they begin with a thread such as this - the garrotte and how John and Patsy could not have known how to do it.

Patsy killed her daughter Holdon in a fit of white rage and then realized what she did to a less than 40 pound child, whose hands are what appear to be not much bigger than a toddler's. Patsy left the fibers all of over the phuc$%#ing place and then proceeded to write a ransom note, probably while she was high on xanax and believed it would be fine. John was probably so out of his mind and could not control Patsy and let it go. He also knew what was happening OR HE WOULD NOT HAVE LET HER CALL HER FRIENDS OVER because JB would have been BEHEADED.

You believe the note and the threats in it and yet you do not find it strange that Patsy and John who believed it WOULD CALL THEIR FRIENDS OVER AND TAKE A CHANCE WITH JB being beheaded.

I believe even you know the truth but are in this theory up to your very ignorant eyelids and will not relent. But even you know your theory is absurd and more than likely the parents are INVOLVED.:blowkiss:

well-said Solace;I really think someone w/ a personal interest in the R's reputation is behind these posts.The theories are just too far out to be believable,even by the author himself.
It's just like JR and Patsy always thought/think that everyone should just believe everything they say,no matter how ridiculous it sounds.Right from the get-go on CNN,they started that nonsense."I don't know if it's an attack on me,my business or what...' No JR.It was an attack on your child.And Patsy whining 'There's someone out there...'.Only when you walk out the door Patsy.
We're not all that dumb.Sorry,Charlie...

I would be willing to bet that John knew the FBI was there. They are called in on kidnappings. Frm everything I've read on JR's reading materials and the movies they watched, I'm sure he picked up that little tidbit about the FBI.

<snip>

JR claims in DOI that BPD were keeping the FBI at bay, not letting them in the house, but Sgt. Mason of the BPD drove FBI Agent Ron Walker over to the Ramsey personally, and toured the house with Walker. Yeah, okay, JR - Sgt Mason driving Agent Walker over is definitely keeping FBI at bay and not allowing them in the house. JR also claims that he thought Mason was FBI when introduced to him, only to find out later he wasn't.

Hmmm...what are the chances that Mason met Ramsey, perhaps shaking his hand, and did not identify himself as a sergeant with the BPD - and on top of that, what are the chances that Mason rolled up with Walker and met JR, but didn't even bother to go ahead and introduce Agent Walker to JR (or Walker introduce himself to JR), identifying Agent Walker as an FBI agent skilled in kidnapping scenarios, brought in to run the taps and traps set up on the phone?

Not bloody likely. I don't know who JR thinks he's fooling, trying to mislead people like that - like we're stupid, and can't figure out when something doesn't sound right...or aren't going to compare the Ramsey version of events to the other sources that document the case.

I guess that type of deception works on some people...

well-said Solace;I really think someone w/ a personal interest in the R's reputation is behind these posts.The theories are just too far out to be believable,even by the author himself.
It's just like JR and Patsy always thought/think that everyone should just believe everything they say,no matter how ridiculous it sounds.Right from the get-go on CNN,they started that nonsense."I don't know if it's an attack on me,my business or what...' No JR.It was an attack on your child.And Patsy whining 'There's someone out there...'.Only when you walk out the door Patsy.
We're not all that dumb.Sorry,Charlie...

It was well said...they miss your posts elsewhere, Solace. They even have them saved up.

And yet again....just because the RN says XYZ does NOT mean that it's the truth. Bottom line - not even the Ramseys themselves took that RN seriously...if they had, they would not have called 911 without warning them of the death threats, they would not have called friends over, and they would not have allowed Burke to go anywhere. They also wouldn't completely disregard the SFF idea like they totally did.

The Rs would have done better to actually act like they were sincerely afraid of this intruder killer returning. The fact that they weren't speaks volumes. Numerous tv appearances, Atlanta break-in (if that was real), JR running for office, Patsy selling paintings, not the least bit secretive that Burke can be found at Purdue...come on. And that's a few examples. How they possibly be so secure that the killer isn't going to come back and strike again....unless they know who it was and that that person will do anything like that again?

It was well said...they miss your posts elsewhere, Solace. They even have them saved up.

And yet again....just because the RN says XYZ does NOT mean that it's the truth. Bottom line - not even the Ramseys themselves took that RN seriously...if they had, they would not have called 911 without warning them of the death threats, they would not have called friends over, and they would not have allowed Burke to go anywhere. They also wouldn't completely disregard the SFF idea like they totally did.

The Rs would have done better to actually act like they were sincerely afraid of this intruder killer returning. The fact that they weren't speaks volumes. Numerous tv appearances, Atlanta break-in (if that was real), JR running for office, Patsy selling paintings, not the least bit secretive that Burke can be found at Purdue...come on. And that's a few examples. How they possibly be so secure that the killer isn't going to come back and strike again....unless they know who it was and that that person will do anything like that again?

Thanks JMO and NP. I hope you both and your families have A GREAT HOLIDAY. TO EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON.

JR claims in DOI that BPD were keeping the FBI at bay, not letting them in the house, but Sgt. Mason of the BPD drove FBI Agent Ron Walker over to the Ramsey personally, and toured the house with Walker. Yeah, okay, JR - Sgt Mason driving Agent Walker over is definitely keeping FBI at bay and not allowing them in the house. JR also claims that he thought Mason was FBI when introduced to him, only to find out later he wasn't.

Hmmm...what are the chances that Mason met Ramsey, perhaps shaking his hand, and did not identify himself as a sergeant with the BPD - and on top of that, what are the chances that Mason rolled up with Walker and met JR, but didn't even bother to go ahead and introduce Agent Walker to JR (or Walker introduce himself to JR), identifying Agent Walker as an FBI agent skilled in kidnapping scenarios, brought in to run the taps and traps set up on the phone?

Not bloody likely. I don't know who JR thinks he's fooling, trying to mislead people like that - like we're stupid, and can't figure out when something doesn't sound right...or aren't going to compare the Ramsey version of events to the other sources that document the case.

I guess that type of deception works on some people...

JR can claim all he wants. Bill Kurtis opens his Ramsey segment with John saying the FBI never came and Kurtis shoots right over to Agent Walker saying I was there.

John knew about this killing. He lies too much, as above, he goes out of his way to continue the lie. He knows that Agent Walker said "look to the parents". He knows what is in Thomas' book. Yet he never addresses Walker saying that. He never addresses Walker saying he was there. John knew about this. I would bet money - he knew she was dead.

JR can claim all he wants. Bill Kurtis opens his Ramsey segment with John saying the FBI never came and Kurtis shoots right over to Agent Walker saying I was there.

John knew about this killing. He lies too much, as above, he goes out of his way to continue the lie. He knows that Agent Walker said "look to the parents". He knows what is in Thomas' book. Yet he never addresses Walker saying that. He never addresses Walker saying he was there. John knew about this. I would bet money - he knew she was dead.

Absolutely true.

Nothing can be more outdated and obsolete than remarks made the same day relating to a murder that is unsolved for more than 10 years. Remarks made before any forensics were done, before any details were known.

Welcome to the present day real world, where LE is testing new suspects against qualified (not degraded) DNA. Where the intruder is now seen as the most likely scenario by renowned experts in the field.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back