Parents of baby Lisa Press Release 10/21/11

Parents or guardians have to give permission for LE to issue an amber alert? (for real question, I don't know). Seems odd. JMHO

We now have the Defense spinning. Who drummed up these people who now see a 5'8" guy carrying a baby that night?

Every darn time a defense attorney gets involved, these sightings take off. I know there was one early on but now we have the witnesses on camera...a new twist.

I am not a stupid person, nor am I ignorant, maybe a dreamer not ready to give up yet, yes.. But I just can't bear to know that it's happened yet again.. That once again it's the helpless child that is harmed/murdered by the very being that she was a part of, that she grew inside of, and was born of.. Why?? Why??

I know it happens, I know there are children around this world that daily are abused and harmed at the hands of their very own mommy.. My God! what chance do these precious human beings have if it is their very own mother who hurts them, harms them, hates and resents them?? How do they ever stand a chance in this world when their mommy's are determined to kill them?? There's something very wrong!! And if it's as so many truly believe.. I cannot bear to watch another evil person.. That's disguised as a "mommy" become another "star" right alongside Casey!! I can't!!!

I know, all of us here feel the same way. It just makes no sense at all for people to be given such precious gifts only to throw them away.

Oh for cripes sake. They signed some paper, agreed to the bare bones basics in any missing child case, and now, they are praying. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the power of prayer, but I also appreciate the power of honesty and openness. They need to stop praying, just for a few minutes, and take that time to talk to LE. "Pointed accusations" or not. JMO.

Is there a link, please? The print is too small for me to read. TIA

:seeya: holding down control key and the + keys will enlarge. However, in some browsers, you have to use shift in place of the ctrl key. The minus key reduces the size. They must be held down together for either functin.

I have to blow up everything all the time. Thank goodness, for those keys and microsoft. lol

Well, that was a waste of bytes.

How about this: DB and/or JI start admitting the truth of what happened on the night of Oct. 3/4?

The more information released, the more nervous I get. I wondered if it was possible that Lisa died before 10-4-2008 and these parents took the time to think about their defense/cover up before reporting anything. The media is reporting the sightings of the man walking with a baby wearing only a diaper. They report this happened at 12:00am and now a sighting at around 4:00am...same man, same baby. Could they have really had someone, possibly the brother, do this to create confusion, the appearance of a stranger seen with Lisa. Carrying a possibly dead Lisa to create suspicion towards a stranger. Witnesses report the temp around 45 degrees out, why would this person not have a blanket on this baby or at the very least try to cover the baby up with their clothing unless they wanted to make sure the baby was seen clearly. After it was reported tonight that the cadaver dog got a hit in DB's bedroom floor, the picture thats forming in my mind is an ugly one. LE seen at the quarry and then at the home. The no fly zone enforced, equipment brought in, CSI searching every inch of the house and yard.
LE has said very little which is normal but they did say the parents stopped cooperating. That statement direct from the horses mouth. DB seems to be using the media to imply LE were the bad guys. Using underhanded tactics. LE has every right to do whatever need be to help the victim...LISA.
Remember CA, how she turned on LE?...I've got a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...

The more information released, the more nervous I get. I wondered if it was possible that Lisa died before 10-4-2008 and these parents took the time to think about their defense/cover up before reporting anything. The media is reporting the sightings of the man walking with a baby wearing only a diaper. They report this happened at 12:00am and now a sighting at around 4:00am...same man, same baby. Could they have really had someone, possibly the brother, do this to create confusion, the appearance of a stranger seen with Lisa. Carrying a possibly dead Lisa to create suspicion towards a stranger. Witnesses report the temp around 45 degrees out, why would this person not have a blanket on this baby or at the very least try to cover the baby up with their clothing unless they wanted to make sure the baby was seen clearly. After it was reported tonight that the cadaver dog got a hit in DB's bedroom floor, the picture thats forming in my mind is an ugly one. LE seen at the quarry and then at the home. The no fly zone enforced, equipment brought in, CSI searching every inch of the house and yard.
LE has said very little which is normal but they did say the parents stopped cooperating. That statement direct from the horses mouth. DB seems to be using the media to imply LE were the bad guys. Using underhanded tactics. LE has every right to do whatever need be to help the victim...LISA.
Remember CA, how she turned on LE?...I've got a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...

BBM
that's exactly what I thought. . .

The use of two names "Lisa Rene" sounds too much like Caylee Marie-it makes me sad and a bit ill at the same time.

Can't remember where I read it but apparently the searches prior to the warrant didn't allow access to the parents bedroom - only areas directly relevant to the 'kidnapping' ...

Does anyone have a link for this or is it just a rumor? TIA!

Does anyone have a link for this or is it just a rumor? TIA!

It is in the detective's affidavit requesting the search warrant. I don't have the link(s) handy. Paraphrased, it states the consent searches were limited to Lisa's bedroom and points of entry into the house.

Maybe so.. But IMO until it's clarified about the HRD positive hit/alert and that it can be linked to baby Lisa.. Or other forensic evidence brought to light that baby Lisa is deceased and the death linked to mom or dad or both.. I'll continue to hold onto a sliver of hope for her.. I want so badly for her to be alive and I feel so determined to hold on to whatever hope that I can that she's still alive..

I am not a stupid person, nor am I ignorant, maybe a dreamer not ready to give up yet, yes.. But I just can't bear to know that it's happened yet again.. That once again it's the helpless child that is harmed/murdered by the very being that she was a part of, that she grew inside of, and was born of.. Why?? Why??

I know it happens, I know there are children around this world that daily are abused and harmed at the hands of their very own mommy.. My God! what chance do these precious human beings have if it is their very own mother who hurts them, harms them, hates and resents them?? How do they ever stand a chance in this world when their mommy's are determined to kill them?? There's something very wrong!! And if it's as so many truly believe.. I cannot bear to watch another evil person.. That's disguised as a "mommy" become another "star" right alongside Casey!! I can't!!!

I hear what your saying. As I post my opinions, in the back of my mind I'm hoping this is some old case, maybe an elderly person died in this house prior to these people moving in. Hoping right along with you that what is staring us in the face has some other explanation. The sick feeling I have in my gut is telling me different.
All I can say is remind yourself that if this mother did do something to her child, she will never be viewed as a star. She will be a marked person for the rest of her life just as FCA is. Good people still outnumber bad in this world. We saw and are still seeing proof of this as most are still outraged at the results of the A trial. I know that God holds a special place for children who have died by the hands of evil people as well as the children who have passed due to illness or accident.....:heartbeat:

I'd certainly feel more comfortable if LE came out and confirmed this latest presser. I just don't know what to make of it now :(

MOO

Mel
I'm thankful LE isn't releasing much at all. Let the person/person's responsible for the disappearance of Baby Lisa, seal their own fate. Don't misunderstand me, I want to know SO bad all the little details, but at the end of the day, I want JUSTICE for Baby Lisa.

I stayed on the fence for a long time too...hoping that Lisa was going to be found okay. The interviews brought me off the fence and this latest info is even making the fence crumble...

It is in the detective's affidavit requesting the search warrant. I don't have the link(s) handy. Paraphrased, it states the consent searches were limited to Lisa's bedroom and points of entry into the house.
If true, that in itself is hinky. Wish I'd known that sooner. GEESH.

Way to go, parents...going all out to find your baby Lisa. NOT.

That press release is a little like poking a snake with a stick-- LE will strike back, I have no doubt about that.

Has Jeremy been cleared? I know he didn't take a LDT, but am unsure of how solid LE views his alibi... tia.

Okay. I dunno about anyone else but enough of the fan fare, enough of the media with the parents, enough of the statements. Both parents, back to the police department and try to start this process all over - honestly.

The press release was fine and dandy until I got to the last paragraph which was, essentially, blaming LE.

LE has poured COUNTLESS hours and resources into this case, which should be evident to anyone who has been following it, and especially to the parents. The efforts of the FBI, police, National Guard, etc. has been non-stop, and they all have one goal- bring baby Lisa home.

LE has no reason to lie. The parents, on the other hand, do.

Sorry, but I'm not buying one word of their press release.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back