Patsy's Cancer has Spread to her Brain

Casshew said:
Paperdoll - you need to see the handwriting comparison - Patsy's to the ransom note... vewy vewy interesting :silenced:

Yeah, that was very interesting. And of course, there was the "practice" ransom note.

And one of the things I remember...Nedra saying..."but she was only a little bit molested" or something crazy along that line.

i am one of the ones who believes the ramseys are involved in the death and subsequent cover-up of what happened to jon benet. however, every single one of us needs prayer, and so i am praying for this family during this time.

luvbeaches said:
Having three kids, I can't imagine uprooting them during their senior year. It's not like his job transferred him. It's going to be interesting to see how Burke handles things, once he's out of their house.
They bought the house in Sept 2003. Assuming he's graduating this spring that's not "uprooting" him during his senior year. That's moving between his sophomore and junior year to a place he's spent his summers since 1992.

Furthermore, if people were upset about the Ramseys moving while Burke was in high school; why are they now upset because he is staying to graduate instead of going to GA and standing uselessly around while his mother has treatments.

I have always prayed for Patsy that the killer would be brought to justice during her lifetime.

sissi said:
I have always prayed for Patsy that the killer would be brought to justice during her lifetime.

She may talk. If she's as religious as she says, she may want to clear things up so she will be welcomed in heaven. Otherwise....

Patsy holds the keys to the justice for Jonbenet.

luvbeaches said:
Yeah, that was very interesting. And of course, there was the "practice" ransom note.

And one of the things I remember...Nedra saying..."but she was only a little bit molested" or something crazy along that line.
Practice ransom note??? so there we two notes found? sorry, I'm showing my ignorance ONCE AGAIN:bang: . From what I've heard from a friend of mine, she thinks that Patsy is covering for the son, Burke? I'm not sure what to think. :waitasec:

Poor Patsy. Dying from several different types of cancer and all some people can do is continue to trash her. She didn't kill her baby. She adored JonBenet. She won't confess because she has nothing to confess. May God comfort her at this difficult time.
Karen

Oh my dear. My mom had brain cancer. It's like a "double whamy". It's not just cancer but a "brain injury" too that comes with it. There's so much that goes on with that.

This is a terrible way to die. Brain cancer. I have to say is the hardest type of cancer on a family. After the patient heads into "demenia" type symptoms, it's so hard on the family. :( :(

Patsy has NOTHING TO CLEAR UP to get into heaven.

A Grand Jury couldn't prosecute --------------. She didn't do it.

Even in her potential last days.. you all have to point the "finger of certainty". How can you be so certain? If you weren't there and have no COMPLETE explanation for the DNA and the ONLY 5% chance of Pasty being the WRITER of the NOTE.....

tipper said:
Furthermore, if people were upset about the Ramseys moving while Burke was in high school; why are they now upset because he is staying to graduate instead of going to GA and standing uselessly around while his mother has treatments.

Wow how cold hearted is that comment...

His mother should be more important than ANYTHING else in his life, even graduation.

His mother isn't just getting treatments, she's DYING if this article is true.

It seems either this is another ploy by the Rams for attention, or Patsy isn't really that ill. Either way how cold and totaly self centered are the Ramsey men that they think only of themselves and won't be there with her when she could go at any time.

Of course John didn't accompany Patsy to any of her other treatments either. No wonder his nickname is "Iceman"....

Poor Patsy, she didn't know that her dying would be such an inconvenience to John and Burke...

Some "family" huh?

Tricia said:
No one wants Patsy to suffer. No one I know would wish cancer on anyone. One can only hope for a miracle and Patsy tells us what happened that night.
I hope that happens, Tricia

Seeker said:
Poor Patsy, she didn't know that her dying would be such an inconvenience to John and Burke...

Seeker,

There may be other reasons John and Burke can't be there.

BlueCrab said:
Seeker,

There may be other reasons John and Burke can't be there.
I don't believe that for one instant.

Not can't be, won't.

BTW, Bethesda, Md where Patsy was given the MRI showing where the cancer spread to her brain is closer to MI than GA...

Wonder why she would go to GA for treatment...

Not really, I'm sure the only "family" Patsy can count on to be there for her and to help her is her GA family. John and Burke are too wrapped up in themselves IMO.

I recall reading somewhere that the Ramseys could no longer afford to send Burke to the exclusive private school he was attending in Atlanta. That could be one reason that they left Atlanta.

They had sold their Atlanta home and were living in a townhome...I guess they figured they were no longer "welcome" by the "Atlanta fat cats".

Seeker said:
Wow how cold hearted is that comment...

His mother should be more important than ANYTHING else in his life, even graduation.

His mother isn't just getting treatments, she's DYING if this article is true.

It seems either this is another ploy by the Rams for attention, or Patsy isn't really that ill. Either way how cold and totaly self centered are the Ramsey men that they think only of themselves and won't be there with her when she could go at any time.

Of course John didn't accompany Patsy to any of her other treatments either. No wonder his nickname is "Iceman"....

Some "family" huh?
I don't think it's cold hearted at all. It's what we did when my mother was dying. I don't know where you read she "could go at any time." I haven't seen that anywhere. It sounds like she's still being treated which probably wouldn't be the case if she were in the final days.

If anything I think it shows a selflessness on Patsy's part. Given how ready somepeople are to jump on the Ramseys, I suspect if Burke were in GA, they would be criticized for that too.

tipper said:
I don't think it's cold hearted at all. It's what we did when my mother was dying. I don't know where you read she "could go at any time." I haven't seen that anywhere. It sounds like she's still being treated which probably wouldn't be the case if she were in the final days.

If anything I think it shows a selflessness on Patsy's part. Given how ready somepeople are to jump on the Ramseys, I suspect if Burke were in GA, they would be criticized for that too.

Well that second sentance explains a lot...

If someone has cancer that has spread to their adrenal glands and brain then yes, they can go at any time IMO. There are no guarantee’s esp when it comes to cancer.

I would never forsake a family member when they needed me most. Nothing in this world is as important as family to most people. Love, compassion, and caring are probably alien to some and that's how they can just be so selfish as to only think about themselves when a family member is dying.

Not just sick with a cold or something, but dying.

John and Burke probably can't deal with Patsy's illness and are showing that they are completely self centered IMO. They should be there taking care of Patsy and taking her to her treatments if this isn't another Ramsey hoax and ploy for sympathy.
Nope they don't want to see and have abandoned her to the only family that actually cares enough about her to be there for her.

If you truely love someone you are there for them esp at a time like this.

Seeker said:
If you truely love someone you are there for them esp at a time like this.
Maybe she has sent them away, she doesn't want to see them, doesn't want her son to see her in such a condition, shield him.

I knew a lady with a brain tumor who basically went into seclusion and I really feel it was to keep people (even her family) from seeing her suffer.

Casshew said:
Maybe she has sent them away, she doesn't want to see them, doesn't want her son to see her in such a condition, shield him.

I knew a lady with a brain tumor who basically went into seclusion and I really feel it was to keep people (even her family) from seeing her suffer.

Cass, I'm not sure how familiar you are with this case, but Burke was there as was JonBenet the first time Patsy went through chemo and radiation. It's not like Burke hasn't seen her battling this for the past 11 years....

Patsy's birth family is there with her...but her son and husband aren't.

I dont think there was any love between John and Patsy at all, so it doesnt surprise me he is not around when she needs him most. They were not at all demonstrative in their affection for each other. Some people are just like that, but in the Ram's case that lends itself to suspicion. The way they acted that dreaded morning showed how seperate they were.
I think Burke would do what his father wanted.
Is it true John had affairs when he was with Patsy.? Ive read that a few women came forward saying that they had had an affair with John, but Im not sure how true that is.

There is only one confirmed affair John had and that was at the end of his first marriage. A nut case came forward but even BPD didn't find her claims credible.

Why is it ok for other couples to not be publically demonstrative but not the
Ramseys?

If you read the statements of Jedamus (sp?) and Morlock in PMPT you'll find John spent time comforting Patsy that morning and the advocates didn't see anything out of the ordinary in their behavior towards each other.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back