Phone calls - Cecelia Benhaida/Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get these ones to play - don't know what the problem is.

I can't get these ones to play - don't know what the problem is.

I have been right clicking and opening in a new tab...seems quicktime is the player...not sure if that would work for you:waitasec:

I have been right clicking and opening in a new tab...seems quicktime is the player...not sure if that would work for you:waitasec:

This is completely frustrating - tried right clicking but I still only get the first 30 seconds of the call then nothing. Any other ideas? :)

I am sorry darn...I wish I did have another suggestion for you :(

I know in one of the main threads Patty G??? had directions about saving first and then opening???

Thanks Astraea!

Have just done that and it worked.

File - 12228194444072885899

At about 1440 there may have been something about Casey. Cecelia and Lamar talking but hard to hear. Something about TV and general population. Could be nothing.

Thanks Astraea!

Have just done that and it worked.

Listening to 12228194444072885899 now

Wonderful ! So happy that worked :) There are 62 in total I think...I started at the bottom and am working my way up....seems these recordings alone will take up the better part of the evening (in between reading and posting).

File 12228813474072885899

She fell and busted her knee walking up the steps (this kind of rings a bell from Casey letters)

Talking to Lamar.

Wonderful ! So happy that worked :) There are 62 in total I think...I started at the bottom and am working my way up....seems these recordings alone will take up the better part of the evening (in between reading and posting).

Oh no, I started at the bottom as well....lol, can you tell me where you are up to so we don't overlap? Many thanks Astraea :)

File 12227809354072885899

She needs Lamar to watch what he says (unintelligible words) Mark 1min 10secs

Okay mark 1310secs - Cecilia says she is on the psych ward (cleaning I think) where Casey and them are at. Lamar asks if she back. Cecilia says not yet. I think Lamar is asking her to ask something to her and she says I can't talk to them.

Probably worth a listen Richard start at 1310 secs

I have all kinds of comments about these people themselves and their messed up relationships. ha, figures, I would huh? Really, her husband is a JERK!! Talking about Seroquel like he knows wtf he is SAYING... what ignorance! "that's habitual" yeah ok. Here she is trying to do the right thing and IMO she was right, if she did not take her meds they would take note of it- it could be used against her. I know they say there is no forced medicating and they are right- to a point- when you refuse you never gain any ground- never get closer to an end because you earn no points toward moving up and out. Even in the pysch hospital- if you don't take your meds you don't get to go outside 3 times a day and smoke. They aren't dumb, they know your gonna want to smoke!

Anyway, all he does is harass her every time she calls home. The day she started her meds was horibble to listen to because what she needed was support and she got NONE! She's different then I imagined she'd be, more crass.. I could kinda like her except that she doesn't seem to be able to accept responsibility for her own actions, she talks to her daughter like she's invisible and she's a pretty good liar. But she took the meds and to me, that says something. Not everyone can handle Seroquel during the day.

So that's what I get outta this lady.

ETA- I guess Lamar is ex husband??

File 12227321494072885899

Nothing about Casey

Astraea I'm going back to the top to work down. :)

Yes Lamar is the ex whom fathered her daughter.

Raffique??sp?? is her current husband...he is not very nice either (imo).

Call # 9 12227321494072885899

Nothing about Casey

Call #10 12204535964072885899

Nothing about Casey

For those who can't listen wanting to know details, the calls mainly center around things like;

what to order from the commissary, lawyers, medication, family, her children, religion, working in the jail, lots of love you's, can you put money in my account, write to me, send me photos and just general chit chat.

Call # 11 12204697754072885899

Nothing about Casey

Anyone care to take over with call # 12?

not much of anything but I did catch that Krystal help her commit the crime she is in jail for and I think she holds some resentments against Krystal the people she talks to also call Krystal a liar like she was a compulsive liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix