Not open for further replies.
O/T (sort of)

I never EVER want to be in jail !

Only 20 or so left....sheesh....

Call # 12 12204814574072885899

Nothing about Casey

Call # 13 12205802034072885899

Nothing about Casey

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12221117044079997701.wav

C is crying to husband R about K....she has been there one month....says again she should have listened to him and not her sister because now she is paying for it. She begged and begged K and she wont even help her now. R wasnt working for her (K) was working for C...asks her how long hes been her husband and how much is going on behind his back all this time...she stresses he shouldnt be mad at her...she asks if the guys came back...says he has to do something and help her....sheesh..this one needs some review...I can barely make out quite a bit of it...

These convos are REALLY making me wonder about KH and CH.....I do not find them credible in any way and I can not believe that they ended up "players" in this case and in the media...goodness!

Call # 14 12206450964072885899

Nothing about Casey

Call # 15 12206452724072885899

Benhaida talking about going to court and most likely she will be out after she appears in court.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12221117044079997701.wav

C is crying to husband R about K....she has been there one month....says again she should have listened to him and not her sister because now she is paying for it. She begged and begged K and she wont even help her now. R wasnt working for her (K) was working for C...asks her how long hes been her husband and how much is going on behind his back all this time...she stresses he shouldnt be mad at her...she asks if the guys came back...says he has to do something and help her....sheesh..this one needs some review...I can barely make out quite a bit of it...

These convos are REALLY making me wonder about KH and CH.....I do not find them credible in any way and I can not believe that they ended up "players" in this case and in the media...goodness!

Interesting that is exactly what I thought from the get go they are not even twins One born in 70 the other in 71 so if they lie about that ???

I just wanted to say that I am not really expecting to hear much about Casey specifically in Cs recordings. What I was looking to find was the truth about these two ladies who inserted themselves into this case so dramatically(after all R/K has said that she knows certain things about this case). These tapes are definitely reinforcing my original thoughts. Not that I am saying they are "bad" people by any means, but they certainly are NOT credible in my opinion.

Call # 16 12207130544072885899

Nothing about Casey

wow, this was a heated one, Benhaida not happy!

Call # 17 12208167354072885899

Nothing about Casey

So far Benhaida is being extremely disrespectful to her daughter, I feel very sorry for Shy(sp?) she sounds like a really nice kid. Benhaida only cares that she is in prison she is involving her daughter in an argument she is having with Lamar (not her husband - I can't figure out who he is, maybe the boyfriend?). She's ripping Lamar a new one.

Nice kid stuck in a deadbeat family by the sounds of things.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12216797594079997701.wav

This is a very interesting convo about the relationship between C and K and also explains some of where Ks money may have come from. Apparently "J" gives her an "allowance". Says K looked high when she came up there and wont help her. Says everyone thinks it was just her doing the coke...and it was/is both. Keeps begging R to call K to do something. This recording is sad and enlightening :(

I am starting to see that K may not be the "nice" one as everyone thought originally (imo)

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12216797594079997701.wav

This is a very interesting convo about the relationship between C and K and also explains some of where Ks money may have come from. Apparently "J" gives her an "allowance". Says K looked high when she came up there and wont help her. Says everyone thinks it was just her doing the coke...and it was/is both. Keeps begging R to call K to do something. This recording is sad and enlightening :(

I am starting to see that K may not be the "nice" one as everyone thought originally (imo)

Def going to listen to this one, thanks for the heads up Astraea

Call # 18 12208867544072885899

Nothing about Casey

Oh lordy, this was a humdinger. Benhaida far from happy with Lamar. Seems like she bailed him out of prison and she feels he is not helping her enough now. She says "remember what I did for you when you were inside!" he responds, "I remember how I got there, I remember that!"

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/uploads/Jail-Audio/Cecelia-Holloway/12215067574079997701.wav

Just nuts! Call to Husband R. Loads of talk about K and how she took the jewelry not C. Also some information about how they take you to the pysch ward if you are crying and how a guard took her out of her cell b/c she was crying so hard. Also at the very end something about K(putting pot??? in a bag).

ETA Also some very odd discussion between husband K and C about Lamar calling him and how C needs to lie to Lamar and tell him that R comes to see her on Mondays(he cant go tot he jail for some reason) wth !

Call # 18 12208867544072885899

Nothing about Casey

Oh lordy, this was a humdinger. Benhaida far from happy with Lamar. Seems like she bailed him out of prison and she feels he is not helping her enough now. She says "remember what I did for you when you were inside!" he responds, "I remember how I got there, I remember that!"

Thank you as well :) Looking forward to this one in some strange way:waitasec:

Call # 19 12208934504079997701

Nothing about Casey

Thank you as well :) Looking forward to this one in some strange way:waitasec:

We're getting closer to meeting in the middle too!, I can't wait to listen to some of your ones... :)

Call # 20 12212307204072885899

Nothing about Casey

Benhaida very upset realising she may not be getting out as quick as she thought, willing to do a drug program, talk of the case, court, and Krystal, blaming Krystal for things, Krystal is out and she is stuck inside, Krystal not writing to her or coming to visit, she should have done time when she was up in New York, she has other issues, cases pending, worried that Krystal is just going to leave her in there, it wasn't her, she has a record, lots of crying, she has the pattern of the record, she has a history, Lamar telling her to get clean, find God, she needs help mentally, she is hard to communicate with, get yourself together, trying to calm her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab