Photo Evidence - Key lie can be found here. Cindy introduced and Pointed out the Lie

Yep, I was ready to drive nails into my ears at that point, it would have been less painful. I did notice one thing during that diatribe... CA said (I will paraphrase) "I am a big believer that YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT THE BABY WILL LIKE LATER IN LIFE by exposing them to music etc".

She is even trying to control and wanting to control what that litte person would be like from before they were born. I also read and played music to my babies while I was pregnant but because it is supposed to encourage intelligence.

I remember excited I was about who my baby was going to turn out to be...

Anyway, i thought that this was an interesting insight into how deep her need to control others runs.

God, I felt the same way. I wanted to reach thru my monitor and just start smacking her!

Something I was rather surprised about was that CA was in a round about way trying to accuse Amy & Riccardo for Caylee missing. This was my impression at least.
Your impression was right...she did say she was very suspicious of those two.

The photo was taken at Ric's apartment. I don't think it is a "key" lie tho. The perp needed to explain where Caylee was in the photo when asked unexpectedly and she did not want to tell her mother about Ric at the time is all. The lie of the photo was before Caylee went missing.

Your impression was right...she did say she was very suspicious of those two.

The photo was taken at Ric's apartment. I don't think it is a "key" lie tho. The perp needed to explain where Caylee was in the photo when asked unexpectedly and she did not want to tell her mother about Ric at the time is all. The lie of the photo was before Caylee went missing.

According to CA and GA they did not have any knowledge of KC dating Ricardo nor had they ever met him until after Caylee went missing.
I believe that Amy or someone else must of reconized the the pic and told CA it was taken there, some where in their search for the nanny.

I don't remember reading about Ricardo having a "Zenaida" grandmom, but I do remember in his interview he said KC referred to a "Zenita" nanny back in 2006 or 2007. I've been bringing up that point for a while.[/QUOTE

In another thread I read a comment posted by a WS that had researched the young man that KC claims was Caylee's father and died in accident on Caylee's first bday. That in that very same listing of obits there was a ZG who had pasted as well.
Wouldn't it make sense that she would vividly remember that name as well as the made up deceased father, considering they were in the same obit??????

Something I was rather surprised about was that CA was in a round about way trying to accuse Amy & Riccardo for Caylee missing. This was my impression at least.

Not so round about either - she actually called them "suspects" at one point in the interview.

IMO, no matter what she is saying, it all boils down to being "all about Cindy" - not Caylee, not KC, not GA and not LA.

CA tried to "control" her children even in the womb..........did it work? Are KC and LA have any musical talent?

Her five minutes of rambling on about the music showed that she was trying to "keep up appearances" of being the perfect mother (which she mentioned outright). This is what it is all about to Cindy. She envisions herself as the "perfect parent", but the sad part is that she didn't understand she was leading by example and her complete control, rules, and restrictions were only creating the monster we see today.

I just woke up so sorry if this has been mentioned.....

In the Yuri/Cindy interview which I believe took place 8/4 ? It was brought up. No - A photo was mentioned that had a picture hanging in the background. Casey lied about the house that was taken in. Now I think this was yet another Photo lie from Casey?

Either way - Obviously the crazy lies didn't stop after incarceration.

Don't forget what a loving mother she considers herself to be and how she played music for her children in the womb and they were interested in music later in life and blah blah blah blah WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH WHERE IS CAYLEE Cindy? WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?

I am sorry...I am obviously losing my mind right along with her. Forgive me.:eek:

I don't know if my meter is full, but I could not listen any more to CA's interview the other day. I wanted to puke.

Ohhhh! Now I get it. KC went to bars to look for Caylee cause there was music there and Caylee likes music and the bar music has drums in it.

The spin-ability of CA will never cease to amaze me.

I thought the latest theory from CA was that there was no nanny, and the "Zanny the nanny" was whomever was taking care of Caylee at that time, and that most recently it was Amy....

Yes...in Cindyisims, "Zanny" means Sitter..."Jeff" means Boyfriend...SO...I would say..."my Jeff took my Son to the Zannys"...? :crazy:

Are you thinking about Anthony Lazzaro's apartment? CA said she met KC outside AL's apartment when first confronted about Caylee's whereabouts.

That's right, it was AL apartment that she found Casey at. But didn't Cindy say, on at least two occasions that she had never been in Ricardos' apartment? If she had never been there, how can she say that the photo supposedly taken at "Zanny's" was actually taken at Ricardo's? Does that make sense?
I'm still kinda brain fried from the interview tapes.

Yep, I was ready to drive nails into my ears at that point, it would have been less painful.

I did notice one thing during that diatribe... CA said (I will paraphrase) "I am a big believer that YOU CAN CONTROL WHAT THE BABY WILL LIKE LATER IN LIFE by exposing them to music 'in-vitro' ". (shouldnt that be in-utero Mrs Registered Decomp Nurse?)

She is even trying to control and wanting to control what that litte person would be like from before they were born. I also read and played music to my babies while I was pregnant but because it is supposed to encourage intelligence.

I remember excited I was about who my baby was going to turn out to be...

Anyway, i thought that this was an interesting insight into how deep her need to control others runs.

Well she should have put an audio book of the Bible on her belly while pregnant with KC. Then she should have recited the ten commandants to her "in vitro."

You bet she was & I didnt think it was so round about. SHe also tried to involve TonE.

That's right, it was AL apartment that she found Casey at. But didn't Cindy say, on at least two occasions that she had never been in Ricardos' apartment? If she had never been there, how can she say that the photo supposedly taken at "Zanny's" was actually taken at Ricardo's? Does that make sense?
I'm still kinda brain fried from the interview tapes.

heck I'm still trying to figure out how she had zanny's address in her address book ....... yet didn't know where she lived...and of course kc didn't have correct addresses for the person watching her child not to mention phone numbers...just gets odder and odder--perhaps the shovel is used for bs???
jmo

You bet she was & I didnt think it was so round about. SHe also tried to involve TonE.

You bet she did. Her perfect daughter could never be responsible for anything less than perfect. My mom is just like her. Blames everyone around me for my mistakes.

heck I'm still trying to figure out how she had zanny's address in her address book ....... yet didn't know where she lived...and of course kc didn't have correct addresses for the person watching her child not to mention phone numbers...just gets odder and odder--perhaps the shovel is used for bs???
jmo

Wasn't the address for Zanny one that she had for Caseys "friend" Zanny, that George had never heard of?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back