Photo Evidence - Key lie can be found here. Cindy introduced and Pointed out the Lie

These tapes were the result of meetings requested by the A's. The FBI said "sure" and the A's came in to express their dissatisfaction with LE, their theories on what happened, their accounts of KC's behavior and their suspicions about her friends. What one must understand is that CA believes that KC told her the truth, in clues, and she is jumping through her own shadow trying to piece together the clues, hoping to find Caylee. Kinda like what we do here and kinda like what LP is doing.

The FBI agents were not asking too many questions, they were listening. Key to an investigation is to listen when people are talking and to let them get it all out. I personally think the sessions with the FBI were cathartic for the A's, they were finally able to express their viewpoint in this matter. Neither of them thought that OSCO was listening to them. From the OSCO tapes I can see why but also know that OSCO thought that talking to the A's wouldn't help them locate Caylee because the A's believed that KC had told them the truth in her own way.

Sorry, I can not villainize the A's.

GA didn't care too much for JG. From GA's version, it seems that JG was a dirt ball and laid around the A home all day, every day insisting that he was going to take care of KC and Caylee and GA was like "really? when do you plan to start, because so far you are just laying on our legs and doing nothing." I can see a reason for him to not like JG.

As for JG being in KC's bed, looking at it from a parent's perspective I see this:

"You have already had one baby and can't take care of it, now both of you are doing nothing but hanging around the house and if JG stays around here when we aren't home, the chances of another baby popping up that you can't take care of is very real. My house, my rules. JG stay out of the house unless we are home, being a fiance' does not mean that you can come and go in this house as you please, you aren't married yet and we have enough on our plate without you giving our daughter another baby. Thank you very much."

I totally understand where they were coming from. KC was 19 with a baby and a fiance' who was a lazy azz sofa bum. They had gotten engaged, but had NO plans for the future whatsoever. Not to mention that JG had a mouth on him and had the audacity to show disrepect to the A's in their own home. He really does not sound like a great "catch' for anyone. KC wasn't too thrilled with his controlling ways either.

Then GA talks about how JG would show up wherever KC was at the time, unexpectedly, long after they were no longer together. He inferred that JG was a stalker type and wondered why JG was so quick to go to LE and try to gather information for them that demonized KC. (demonized - my word here, JG's word first).
KC told them both to stay away from JG because he was dangerous.

CA talks about JG too and of course RM and AH. She had never met these people and is suspicious of them. I think she is looking at all the new friends because KC's behavior changed when they all came into KC's life. IMO this is completely normal -look at the friends she was hanging out with and their character to find answers.

GA talks about Fusian and how it is a seedy place of fights, drugs, etc. He is stumped about why KC would hang around this kind of place, it was not her normal kind of thing to do with friends.

They both talk about how KC was so protective of Caylee that she would not let Caylee around smoke. That is how CA knew that Caylee was not in AL's apartment as soon as the door opened becauce the place was full of smoke. In hindsight, she said she wishes that she would have barged in, interrogated everyone inside and searched the place for signs of Caylee.

They are both kicking themselves for the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" things. They are tormented in my opinion because they think if they would have tried harder, done something differently, asked the right questions, they could have found Caylee.

When they would get too lengthy in their "what if" scenarios, the agent would calmly remind them that the answers are within reach, that KC has them and that the FBI would sit down with KC in a heartbeat if she asked to speak to them.

The FBI also made it clear that they don't care if they hurt the feelings of GA, CA, LA or KC. They don't want to hurt them, but their only concern is finding Caylee - not tip-toeing around emotions.

I think they are very decent people who have tried to do the right things in life, made some mistakes along the way, got knocked down, but got back up and tried again. They are not responsible for what KC has done, but think that they are because they raised her. It is so sad.

Once, I was with a client whose daughter was murdered by a recently released inmate from the Forensic Psychiatry unit. He killed this girl 7 days after his release for the crime of stabbing another woman, causing her to lose a baby. As I sat in the hall, waiting for the court to open, both families were there, on opposite sides of the hall, praying and crying for their loved ones. The killer's family loved him as much as the victim's family loved her. It was heart wrenching. They didn't do anything wrong but were in living hell.

The A's are on both sides of the hall. I can not help but feel tremendous sorrow for them.

Ugh, Zanny, Zenita, Zenaida! You know...I'm hispanic and I've Never heard the name Zenaida before this whole mess. Imagine if Casey would have not been such an imaginative, habitual liar and just used the name "Maria"?

But there was no Maria that visited Sawgrass while she was there incognito hiding out.

I don't know if my meter is full, but I could not listen any more to CA's interview the other day. I wanted to puke.

Ohhhh! Now I get it. KC went to bars to look for Caylee cause there was music there and Caylee likes music and the bar music has drums in it.

The spin-ability of CA will never cease to amaze me.

LOL!! Sounds about right to me also. lol

It's pathetic that Cindy would even rush to defend Casey's Nanny story ONLY because she saw a pic of somebody's apt.

If Casey told her the pic was from a house on Mars, I suppose Cindy would have sworn to that 'fact' also? Big DUH for Cindy. For thinking ANYONE would be gullible enough to automatically believe a Casey/Cindy 'factoid' without even bothering to verify the claim.

I just thank God that Casey & Cindy are SUCH bad liars. They make it so easy for the prosecution.

According to CA and GA they did not have any knowledge of KC dating Ricardo nor had they ever met him until after Caylee went missing.
I believe that Amy or someone else must of reconized the the pic and told CA it was taken there, some where in their search for the nanny.

She said he was at her house with the whole group of friends the day they were all soting out everything. And it was Ricardo that said it was his place.

This is the other cop she was sleeping around with while she was at the end of her relationship with JG.

Will the A's just look at the big picture and stop blaming everyone else?? They don't trust so and so, and JG just doenst make sense, and he is changing his story, blah blah! What about your own daughter? Does anything she says make sense?? She was already beginning the pattern of lies, yet now you want to piece together these friggin clues?? The only clue is all the evidence in the trunk. Start there and you will find out the truth. They make me so mad because they dont like so many of her friends, but they wont look at their own daughter!!

These tapes were the result of meetings requested by the A's. The FBI said "sure" and the A's came in to express their dissatisfaction with LE, their theories on what happened, their accounts of KC's behavior and their suspicions about her friends. What one must understand is that CA believes that KC told her the truth, in clues, and she is jumping through her own shadow trying to piece together the clues, hoping to find Caylee. Kinda like what we do here and kinda like what LP is doing.

The FBI agents were not asking too many questions, they were listening. Key to an investigation is to listen when people are talking and to let them get it all out. I personally think the sessions with the FBI were cathartic for the A's, they were finally able to express their viewpoint in this matter. Neither of them thought that OSCO was listening to them. From the OSCO tapes I can see why but also know that OSCO thought that talking to the A's wouldn't help them locate Caylee because the A's believed that KC had told them the truth in her own way.

GA didn't care too much for JG. From GA's version, it seems that JG was a dirt ball and laid around the A home all day, every day insisting that he was going to take care of KC and Caylee and GA was like "really? when do you plan to start, because so far you are just laying on our legs and doing nothing." I can see a reason for him to not like JG.

As for JG being in KC's bed, looking at it from a parent's perspective I see this:

"You have already had one baby and can't take care of it, now both of you are doing nothing but hanging around the house and if JG stays around here when we aren't home, the chances of another baby popping up that you can't take care of is very real. My house, my rules. JG stay out of the house unless we are home, being a fiance' does not mean that you can come and go in this house as you please, you aren't married yet and we have enough on our plate without you giving our daughter another baby. Thank you very much."

I totally understand where they were coming from. KC was 19 with a baby and a fiance' who was a lazy azz sofa bum. They had gotten engaged, but had NO plans for the future whatsoever. Not to mention that JG had a mouth on him and had the audacity to show disrepect to the A's in their own home. He really does not sound like a great "catch' for anyone. KC wasn't too thrilled with his controlling ways either.

Then GA talks about how JG would show up wherever KC was at the time, unexpectedly, long after they were no longer together. He inferred that JG was a stalker type and wondered why JG was so quick to go to LE and try to gather information for them that demonized KC. (demonized - my word here, JG's word first).

CA talks about JG too and of course RM and AH. She had never met these people and is suspicious of them. I think she is looking at all the new friends because KC's behavior changed when they all came into KC's life. IMO this is completely normal -look at the friends she was hanging out with and their character to find answers.

GA talks about Fusian and how it is a seedy place of fights, drugs, etc. He is stumped about why KC would hang around this kind of place, it was not her normal kind of thing to do with friends.

They both talk about how KC was so protective of Caylee that she would not let Caylee around smoke. That is how CA knew that Caylee was not in AL's apartment as soon as the door opened becauce the place was full of smoke. In hindsight, she said she wishes that she would have barged in, interrogated everyone inside and searched the place for signs of Caylee.

They are both kicking themselves for the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" things. They are tormented in my opinion because they think if they would have tried harder, done something differently, asked the right questions, they could have found Caylee.

When they would get too lengthy in their "what if" scenarios, the agent would calmly remind them that the answers are within reach, that KC has them and that the FBI would sit down with KC in a heartbeat if she asked to speak to them.

The FBI also made it clear that they don't care if they hurt the feelings of GA, CA, LA or KC. They don't want to hurt them, but their only concern is finding Caylee - not tip-toeing around emotions.

I think they are very decent people who have tried to do the right things in life, made some mistakes along the way, got knocked down, but got back up and tried again. They are not responsible for what KC has done, but think that they are because they raised her. It is so sad.

Once, I was with a client whose daughter was murdered by a recently released inmate from the Forensic Psychiatry unit. He killed this girl 7 days after his release for the crime of stabbing another woman, causing her to lose a baby. As I sat in the hall, waiting for the court to open, both families were there, on opposite sides of the hall, praying and crying for their loved ones. The killer's family loved him as much as the victim's family loved her. It was heart wrenching. They didn't do anything wrong but were in living hell.

The A's are on both sides of the hall. I can not help but feel tremendous sorrow for them.

Excellent post.... I agree to a great extent.

I think it's VERY important to factor in the fact that Cindy warned one of Casey's old friends that she was a "sociopath" & to stay away from her. IMO, this signals that they knew the problem was NOT merely her new friends.... it spoke of HER ability to even live a safe/normal life & especially to care for a young child.

I understand why they would grasp for straws and look at her friends but they MUST stop ignoring the obvious when they try to figure out where it all went so, so wrong.

The fact is they KNEW she was a pathological liar & they try to pretend that's not the case & that they have every reason to believe all the things she tells/told them. And THAT'S why they have no credibility with the public, LE or the FBI.

Excellent post.... I agree to a great extent.

I think it's VERY important to factor in the fact that Cindy warned one of Casey's old friends that she was a "sociopath" & to stay away from her. IMO, this signals that they knew the problem was NOT merely her new friends.... it spoke of HER ability to even live a safe/normal life & especially to care for a young child.

I understand why they would grasp for straws and look at her friends but they MUST stop ignoring the obvious when they try to figure out where it all went so, so wrong.

The fact is they KNEW she was a pathological liar & they try to pretend that's not the case & that they have every reason to believe all the things she tells/told them. And THAT'S why they have no credibility with the public, LE or the FBI.

THIS was an excellent post ......... I can see DotsEyes point IF CA/GA are to be believed. They have been caught in so many mistruths that it is difficult for me to take what they say as gospel.

I really think they back peddled stories about JG. Remember, KC ruled that home, not CA. KC held the Ace card when it came to doing what she wanted. CA could have been submissive to KC knowing that if she pushed KC buttons, KC would take revenge on her by being the "*itch" she claimed to be. KC would push CA/GA as far as she could to get what she wanted. She was smart enough to know that both CA/GA had to work so they could pay for Caylee's living expenses as well as KC so she would patronize both to her advantage. She was smart enough to know when to pull back as well. That is how manipulators work, or at least my daughter does.

I don't see CA/GA dictating to KC what she could or couldn't do in that home. As long as KC kept living there with Caylee, KC WAS the ruler. CA/GA both knew they had no legal standing regarding Caylee and KC must have thrown that fact in their faces more than once. Hence the remark to AL July 15 as to why KC wasn't allowing CA/GA to see Caylee *itch remark.

Now that KC is no longer living in the house, CA/GA have to create a unified family existence that was perfect before June 15, casting doubt on anyone who questions it. CA throwing anyone under the bus who has the ability to "burst her bubble of life". GA simply follows the droppings CA leaves for him. AL is a combo of all three other a's. IMO

While I don't dissagree with most of what you said, they do have on the rose collored glasses.

Commenting in order on what I bolded above:

I fully agree, however, if you noticed the FBI did ask their questions but they waited untill after the A's did their bit. That allowed them to vent get everything off their chest before they became defensive, and actually from Georges interview probably helped them be less defensive. We actually do not have the FBI's questions from Cindy's interview as it ended with part 3. I hope they release the remainder. Apparently we only got to see the questions that came up during her spiel.

I do not see any evidence that he was a bum. He went to school, he graduated had his diploma. Casey on the other hand did not get hers, never returned never attempted to do anything in the past 4 years of her life even with all of the opertunity George has provided her and instead became a thief in the process. JG on the other hand is a much more upstanding person than that and works for his living.

If he was such a bum he would have never made it out of his schooling to become a cop. Granted he screwed up but at least he got that far.

If they were loving and caring people they would have accepted him intot thier home, for crying out loud Cindy A, he was on the bed clothed chilling out with his family HIS FAMILY his DAUGHTER AND HIS FIANCEE if they werre going to have sex, nothing was going to stop that from occuring someplace else. They disrespected their future son in-law. They chased away Caylees hopes of a father and Casey's hopes of a Husband. Their room sounds like a place they hang out alot, children often play in their room and from other descriptions this happned often in there. So why not be there with his family? Married or not Casey told him he was the father so they were a family. Cindy never wanted a family for Casey IMHO. That would mean loosing Caylee in her eyes.

Apparently times are a changing. This obviously is what KC enjoyed and her daughter had changed. Most bard these days are like this anyway, always were always will be. They are in fact not churches.

Yet in fact Casey did have Caylee over at Tony's often and they even slept in the same bed at night. So once again he no longer knows his daughter, life is change.

They are responsible for the exact reason of how they raised her. They did fail at that. People do fail it happens even when the parents fail though sometimes the children actually succeed. In this case however they failed. Clearly, overpowering, over controlling and they steered her into this catastrophe. They may not be responsible directly for Casey's actions but indirectly they failed at providing her with the proper tools to suceed in life. The key factor IMHO is they never allowed her to grow up and become responsible. And they never recogniozed their daughter had emotional porblems which could have helped tremendously. Are they decent people really? I don't think so no more so than the next person, what's decent? Everyone is decent in that regard. It is all perspective. In my perspective they want to think they are something more than they are, this is why she wanted George to give up his career as a cop. She wanted status and wealth. Does that make her decent?

The point I am trying to make here is we can analyze these people all day long, it all comes down to perspective. In the long run as far as this case is concerned it is not relevant, the only thing that could be relevant is if there is proof they had involvment or caused the emotional distreess that trigered her behavior through some malicous means. I do see some glint in that last part, they are relentless with Casey, and they DO in DEED often call Caylee their daughter and treat her as such. What grand parent does this while their child is still alive? Why would they treat her like their child? George is often stopping himself short calling Caylee his daug.... grand daughter. Why?????

Thier financial problems occured several years ago. Right before Casey showed signs of pregnancy. He was living out of town at this point so she must have been 18 when he left and 19 when she got pregnant. Why did he leave? Casey always claimed to her friends he was having an affair? Why would she say that? Who says that unless it was true? Who was he having an affair with? This could be proven. He claims it was over money matters and he screwed up and it caused a strain on their relationship. So why does Casey insist it was an affair?

I have my opinions on this I have stated them before but I will refrain. Without evidence there is no reason to go on about it. Again unless they have greater involvement in the case nothing they say matters to the case. None of their theories are any more or less valid than our own. And analyzing them is ultimately pointless but find me that key to the skeleton closet that puts them right in the ole mixer and I will surely be ready to watch that event. Pay per View even.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back