Photo Evidence - Key lie can be found here. Cindy introduced and Pointed out the Lie

So now there are 2?

Yup, according to Cindy's interview. SHe said that Casey had a friend with a name like Zanny, but then they asked George about this person and he had this totally blank look. He had no idea what they or his wife were talking about.

Yup, according to Cindy's interview. SHe said that Casey had a friend with a name like Zanny, but then they asked George about this person and he had this totally blank look. He had no idea what they or his wife were talking about.

OMG. CA is one of a kind. It's amazing GA has been able to hang in there. I'm starting to wonder if CA helped KC in making her make believe story.

Amy lives with Ricardo.
Amy had the car accident.
So does Amy = Zanny?

Which points to this interesting thought: On the wild goose chase with the police driving all over Orlando, Casey pointed to a Retirement Aparment Complex and said Zanny lived there at one time with her mother. Did or does Amy have a relative who lived in that complex?

Imagine how much money, time and resources this family has consumed that could have been/should have been put to better use! Hours and hours and hours that could have been spent looking for their grand-daughter. This is just unbelievable!

Amy lives with Ricardo.
So does Amy = Zanny?

Which points to this interesting thought: On the wild goose chase with the police driving all over Orlando, Casey pointed to a Retirement Aparment Complex and said Zanny lived there at one time with her mother. Did or does Amy have a relative who lived in that complex?

Not that we know, or at least not that I have gathered. Yes, CA did try and say AH was Zanny. But, IMO this is CA blaming everyone except KC for Caylee's demise. Why would AH want to harm or kidnap Caylee? It just doesn't make sense to go down that road.

MOO

Imagine how much money, time and resources this family has consumed that could have been/should have been put to better use! Hours and hours and hours that could have been spent looking for their grand-daughter. This is just unbelievable!

Isn't it, pink? I just can not fathom this.

Amy lives with Ricardo.
So does Amy = Zanny?

I may be wrong but, i think ricardos apt is across the road from that retirement center.

moo

Originally Posted by Princess Rose
Amy lives with Ricardo.
So does Amy = Zanny?

Amy is not Zanny because there IS NO ZANNY. Amy was not injured in the car accident that we are aware of. According to LE, Amy has cooperated fully with them about everything concerning this case. We don't need to consider Amy as anything except the victim of Casey's that she is.

Amy is not Zanny because there IS NO ZANNY. Amy was not injured in the car accident that we are aware of. According to LE, Amy has cooperated fully with them about everything concerning this case. We don't need to consider Amy as anything except the victim of Casey's that she is.

All true.
but,
isn't ricardos apt. across the road from the retirement center. (or it was at one time?)

As far as I am concerned Casey was the nanny. Casey=Zanny

That's right, it was AL apartment that she found Casey at. But didn't Cindy say, on at least two occasions that she had never been in Ricardos' apartment? If she had never been there, how can she say that the photo supposedly taken at "Zanny's" was actually taken at Ricardo's? Does that make sense?
I'm still kinda brain fried from the interview tapes.

Cindy said Ricardo was where the pix of Caylee was taken.

In the FBI interview Cindy said that Casey told her that the drum picture was taken at Zanys
During the friends meeting at the house Cindy was told by both Ric and AH that the photo was taken at Rics apartment

In the FBI interview Cindy said that Casey told her that the drum picture was taken at Zanys
During the friends meeting at the house Cindy was told by both Ric and AH that the photo was taken at Rics apartment
AHA, they told her. Now I get it. I was having a hard time keeping up with the Zanny=Amy, Ricardo=Zanny, Anthony=Zanny, retirement center=Zanny equation.

AHA, they told her. Now I get it. I was having a hard time keeping up with the Zanny=Amy, Ricardo=Zanny, Anthony=Zanny, retirement center=Zanny equation.

I took notes during the interviews to help keep all the crap in nice little piles instead of one big steaming pile

I may be wrong but, i think ricardos apt is across the road from that retirement center.

moo

I believe you are correct, Det Yuri brings it up to KC and then asks her why she didn't mention it.

This family makes my ears bleed. They have the undivided attention of OCSD and the local FBI, and they can't give one piece of creditable information on their daughter or to help locate their grand daughter.

To quote KC, it was a was waste, a complete waste to have the FBI interview
G and C. I can just picture the officers walking out of these interviews shaking their heads and wondering WTH just happened. I'm sure they have had more productive interviews with crack heads, at least with a crack head you know from the start what you are dealing with.

I hope when this is all said and done, who ever writes the story of Caylee does a good part of it from the LE angle. Because I have the feeling the LEO's who have worked this have a lot to say and if we scratch our heads now we'll be even more confused by this family when we know what LE knows and what they have shared with C & G and what the reaction is when they do this sharing.

I don't remember reading about Ricardo having a "Zenaida" grandmom, but I do remember in his interview he said KC referred to a "Zenita" nanny back in 2006 or 2007. I've been bringing up that point for a while.[/QUOTE

In another thread I read a comment posted by a WS that had researched the young man that KC claims was Caylee's father and died in accident on Caylee's first bday. That in that very same listing of obits there was a ZG who had pasted as well.
Wouldn't it make sense that she would vividly remember that name as well as the made up deceased father, considering they were in the same obit??????

Oh really! Hadn't heard that one. Is that confirmed? Can anyone pull that up?

They have the undivided attention of OCSD and the local FBI, and they can't give one piece of creditable information on their daughter or to help locate their grand daughter.
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Hours of interviews and NOTHING!

Okay, the picture she is pointing to of Caylee was taken at Ricardo's apartment. Caylee is in a little blue dress. You can see the Rock Band drum kit in the background. If I'm not mistaken, in the series of these photos you can also see JPC in the background sitting on the couch (i.e., this is Ricardo's apartment not TonE's). Mind you, they may BOTH have the Rock Band game but the photo Cindy was showing was from Ricardo's.

Having said that, what Cindy was trying to tell the FBI is that Casey told her (before Caylee went missing) these were taken from Zani's apartment. Cindy was trying to tell the FBI that in Casey-code this means that Ricardo is Zani.

Duh.Duh.Duh.

The FBI guy doesn't seem to be buying into the Casey-code. Ya know that, um, Casey said before Caylee went missing that this was from Zani's, ya know, um, this was really taken from Ricardo's, um, ya know, red flag, Ricardo came to my house and he was nervous, I have my suspicions, Casey is trying to tell us something, um, Ricardo is Zani, ya know?

I don't remember reading about Ricardo having a "Zenaida" grandmom, but I do remember in his interview he said KC referred to a "Zenita" nanny back in 2006 or 2007. I've been bringing up that point for a while.

Ugh, Zanny, Zenita, Zenaida! You know...I'm hispanic and I've Never heard the name Zenaida before this whole mess. Imagine if Casey would have not been such an imaginative, habitual liar and just used the name "Maria"?

Okay, the picture she is pointing to of Caylee was taken at Ricardo's apartment. Caylee is in a little blue dress. You can see the Rock Band drum kit in the background. If I'm not mistaken, in the series of these photos you can also see JPC in the background sitting on the couch (i.e., this is Ricardo's apartment not TonE's). Mind you, they may BOTH have the Rock Band game but the photo Cindy was showing was from Ricardo's.

Having said that, what Cindy was trying to tell the FBI is that Casey told her (before Caylee went missing) these were taken from Zani's apartment. Cindy was trying to tell the FBI that in Casey-code this means that Ricardo is Zani.

Duh.Duh.Duh.

The FBI guy doesn't seem to be buying into the Casey-code. Ya know that, um, Casey said before Caylee went missing that this was from Zani's, ya know, um, this was really taken from Ricardo's, um, ya know, red flag, Ricardo came to my house and he was nervous, I have my suspicions, Casey is trying to tell us something, um, Ricardo is Zani, ya know?

I think we can be quite sure that CA was not shown the pic with JP in the backround...Or if she was, most certainly, she would have told her that he was Zanny's uncle...Nevertheless, the fact that CA determines that the appartment is Riccardo's makes it quite clear that she really hadn't done much investigating. The appartment belongs to JP! So...maybe...??? Naw. I won't say it!

(I am still very curious about JP and why we haven't seen anything about him from LE...)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back