Photo of Caylee Mid-tantrum **REVISITED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with those saying that doesn't look like a tantrum. What a horrible moment Mommy captured for posterity. Valhall asked what kind of Mother takes a picture of that. A monster who ends up on Death Row does. A real Mother drops the camera to comfort the child.

Looking at image #7 and the picture at the Hinky Meter site, these don't seem to be the same picture to me - although very grainy in the docstoc.com pic, Caylee's arms appear to be in different positions than in the picture sited above. They both look to be upraised as in "pick me up" with her right index finger pointing upwards & right thumb down in Cindy's cell phone pic and in the picture noted here, her right arm is extended towards the camera, fist closed. Also, she seems to be smiling in the cell phone pic, altho the poor quality makes it hard to tell. I don't think they're the same picture....or are my tired old eyes just seeing things? I'd attempt to do a side by side posting of both, but just got windows 7 and can't stop the windows from jumping back & forth.

Anyway, ITA with others who've posted (as have I before) that Caylee's pictures appear to get more somber/afraid looking near the end of her life.

we have several threads on this picture. I will see if I can find them for you.

Caysey clearly liked to see Caylee suffer. I hope this picture is shown in court.

cayleecry.jpg

Bless her.

Mel

IMO, this is a picture of a child who needs to be comforted. I do not think this is the face of a tantrum unless you want to classify a tantrum as a child who is very tired and wants to be picked up/hugged/rocked/loved by their mother/father/grandparent. Personally, I classify a tantrum as a spoiled fit where a child is not getting something they want such as a toy or a candy or "their way". I put a hurting/frightened/tired child who needs to be held in a different class, although I will concede that sometimes this in itself can lead to a fit. If it were any other child but Caylee, I would just think "Awww! Poor baby! What's wrong?" But knowing what we have learned of KC, I tend to lean more toward "What is KC doing to this poor child?" JMO.

Looking at image #7 and the picture at the Hinky Meter site, these don't seem to be the same picture to me - although very grainy in the docstoc.com pic, Caylee's arms appear to be in different positions than in the picture sited above. They both look to be upraised as in "pick me up" with her right index finger pointing upwards & right thumb down in Cindy's cell phone pic and in the picture noted here, her right arm is extended towards the camera, fist closed. Also, she seems to be smiling in the cell phone pic, altho the poor quality makes it hard to tell. I don't think they're the same picture....or are my tired old eyes just seeing things? I'd attempt to do a side by side posting of both, but just got windows 7 and can't stop the windows from jumping back & forth.

Anyway, ITA with others who've posted (as have I before) that Caylee's pictures appear to get more somber/afraid looking near the end of her life.

I am attempting a side by side for the first time on here, hopefully this works! :blushing: ETA: I do not think these two photos are the same.The second photo breaks my heart! :( JMO
Untitled-1_edited-1.jpg

Disgraceful. I cant bare the look on the poor wee darlings face. I want to pick her up and snuggle her. And when you think of what was to come after that pic was taken... well it almost brings me to tears.

ETA- I also see anguish and reaching out for comfort.

When my boys had tantrams, they did NOT reach out for me. They threw themselves on the floor, they flailed their arms around, they even went stiff as ramrods and screamed while looking me right in the eye, but not once do I remember them reaching out to be picked up or snuggled during a tantrum. Tantrums are about ANGER. Not getting their way about something. And usually they did not want to be hugged or comforted in the middle of a great big SNIT.

However, they would reach out when they were in pain, scared, very tired etc - and no way in hell would I ever find that amusing enough to take a blimin' picture.

Caylee Marie was treated miserably by her horrid "mother" and the whole family was in shambles? NOT? How did it get so bad so quick? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to come to this conclusion. The child was used as a "cute" display for their friends and abused when nobody really cared.

I feel this child was mentally abused by her "mother", if to call her that , and her grandparents just looked the other way and let this all happened until things got rotten and maybe the baby was looking "different" with scrapes or bruises ect, and the poor child, Caylee, looked at them indifferently , or she cried when "Mommy" had her for the time being. Ugh God Bless Caylee Marie

I can't wait for the day they put this all to rest and put that inhumane crazed woman to either the chair, or life. How long can this go on? It is only a matter of time that Caylee gets her Justice. Bless the Heavens Above for this tortured child. HER NAME IS CAYLEE MARIE CAYLEE

Boy, that camera angle makes it look like Caylee was in a pit of hell begging this very tall giant to help her. Imagine you're just a child really needing help and instead you get the camera again.

I'll stay open-minded enough to consider that people with cell phones can take a pic fast. It doesn't look like a willful temper tantrum, I'll agree. Caylee looks so distressed, and that she had been reaching out for awhile. I sense someone teasing her by not calming her down withholding relief for a very upset little girl. . The tall giant is unfeeling, and Caylee cries harder.

I'm thinking " Zanny " took the pic.

Disgraceful. I cant bare the look on the poor wee darlings face. I want to pick her up and snuggle her. And when you think of what was to come after that pic was taken... well it almost brings me to tears.

ETA- I also see anguish and reaching out for comfort.

When my boys had tantrams, they did NOT reach out for me. They threw themselves on the floor, they flailed their arms around, they even went stiff as ramrods and screamed while looking me right in the eye, but not once do I remember them reaching out to be picked up or snuggled during a tantrum. Tantrums are about ANGER. Not getting their way about something. And usually they did not want to be hugged or comforted in the middle of a great big SNIT.

However, they would reach out when they were in pain, scared, very tired etc - and no way in hell would I ever find that amusing enough to take a blimin' picture.

Great job describing how a child has a temper tantrum. I forgot the common ramrod stiff rage part. You're right. Caylee is not having a willful temper tantrum. She looks outraged with needing to be comforted. It's disturbing that someone thought this was a cool or funny pic to take.

I have a 15-month old little boy and I have a picture of him having a fit. Does it make me a bad mom? No! When I look at the picture of Caylee, I think that she is reaching for the camera and is mad because she can't have it. My son is like this. He will pitch a fit if he can't have it (cell phone, camera, remote control, etc). I think sometimes we read too much into things. My heart continues to break for what Caylee may have gone through in her last hours on earth, but until we know more, I will reserve judgment on such as this.

I have a picture like this of my son - only I'm holding him. He was madder than a hornet and badly wanted to get away from me. Why? Because I was trying to take off his Superman costume. His dad took the picture. Good thing I was behind him because I didn't want him to see me laughing at his having a cow.

I have several pictures like this at various ages. This is how he expressed anger when he was young. When I was a kid I didn't cry - at Caylee's age I banged my head against the wall, and I have the scar to prove it, lol. My brother would lay on the ground and hold his breath.

It's hard to make a judgment of what's happening to a child from a snapshot of time. Maybe someone had a cookie and wouldn't let her have it, and that's how she reacted. How many kids do you see in stores reacting this way to a parent not letting them have something?

I feel this child was mentally abused by her "mother", if to call her that , and her grandparents just looked the other way and let this all happened until things got rotten and maybe the baby was looking "different" with scrapes or bruises ect, and the poor child, Caylee, looked at them indifferently , or she cried when "Mommy" had her for the time being. Ugh God Bless Caylee Marie

I agree with you to a point - I do believe that ICA was abusing Caylee - but not when others were around. I am not an Anthony family fan, but I don't think CA or GA was aware of it, at least not til later in the game.

I tend to think it was a "secret" thing to ICA - a way of getting back at her mother, stupid as it sounds.

They are one and the same photo. When this doc was released back in 08, all the media outlets had the color photos on their respective sites. It was easy back then to clearly view them as you can see it on Valhall's site.

Again, we had lengthy discussions about this one and many others when they were originally released as we are discussing them now.

Keep in mind, this photo was on CAs cell phone. Whether CA took it or ICA snapped it, doesn't make a difference. CA thought it was important enough to keep it on HER cell phone as a reminder of who knows what or why.
I am attempting a side by side for the first time on here, hopefully this works! :blushing: ETA: I do not think these two photos are the same.The second photo breaks my heart! :( JMO
View attachment 11198

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member