Photo of Caylee Mid-tantrum **REVISITED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are one and the same photo. When this doc was released back in 08, all the media outlets had the color photos on their respective sites. It was easy back then to clearly view them as you can see it on Valhall's site.

Again, we had lengthy discussions about this one and many others when they were originally released as we are discussing them now.

Keep in mind, this photo was on CAs cell phone. Whether CA took it or ICA snapped it, doesn't make a difference. CA thought it was important enough to keep it on HER cell phone as a reminder of who knows what or why.

BBM - Respectfully, they are absolutely not the same photo. The one from Cindy's cell phone shows a much younger, happier Caylee. She isn't crying and simply reaching. The photo in question is a crying, much older Caylee.

Please see both photo's -

http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums...action=view&current=29434032.pbw&t=1284133655

We first discussed this in a thread re the rash some people saw on Caylee's face. I'll give it a look-see to find it.

This does not resemble a temper tantrum to me because Caylee's face & eyes are so swollen. She looks like she had been in distress for sometime. Also her hands are spread apart - saying 'pick me up' vs close together - 'give me' what you are holding.

Once again, this photo makes me cry, how could someone not step in and rescue this baby....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75596"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75596[/ame]

I'll look for where here, and find the next thread.

Obvious red rash on Caylee's face repeatedly seen in photos - 11/08

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75596"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is the single post (129) showing Caylee in distress - from here to the end of the rash thread -

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - 04/09

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82718"]Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - was it the last ever taken? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

]You can see the same photo (in the rash thread) that a member lightened, there appears to be furniture in the background and carpeting that strongly resembles that - in the A's living-room.

They are one and the same photo. When this doc was released back in 08, all the media outlets had the color photos on their respective sites. It was easy back then to clearly view them as you can see it on Valhall's site.

Again, we had lengthy discussions about this one and many others when they were originally released as we are discussing them now.

Keep in mind, this photo was on CAs cell phone. Whether CA took it or ICA snapped it, doesn't make a difference. CA thought it was important enough to keep it on HER cell phone as a reminder of who knows what or why.

BBM

I respectfully disagree. They are not they same photograph.

Your comment about the other poster being a "new poster" here has nothing to do with what the eyes can clearly see. ;)

I see the very same things she does. The fingers on Caylee's right hand are not in the same position. Her index finger is clearly pointing upwards in the black and white crappy photo while the three remaining fingers are bent downwards. It is "my opinion" that Caylee is not crying in the black and white photo.

Screenshot2010-09-11at82015AM.png

Screenshot2010-09-11at82333AM.png

Brought these forward and embedded (hope that's ok)....and yes you're right. Not the same.

That's not the first time Caylee looked agitated and stressed while others stand by and laugh at her. Remember this shot of Lee holding Caylee. It always bothered me.

http://s1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/Sarmstrong328/?action=view&current=CayleeLee-1.jpg

JMHO

omigod i have NOT seen this one too.. while caylee isnt in full out distress mode, you can tell she is definatley not happy, not enjoying being held by la, and to me, trying to get down/ wow... this pic too bothers me.

I have always been bothered by this photo also,I believe that this pic was taken shortly before her murder,and then sent to CA,to torture her.I am also bothered by the dark spot at the back of Caylee"s tongue.This is all just my opinion.

I just now noticed that dark spot...could just be a shadow? What else could it be, as in what would cause something like that?

Thank you to luv, chelle70, UESwifey, sunsetbeach & MrsGNorris for taking your time to "defend" me, for lack of a better word... I could tell they weren't the same picture, but began to doubt my own eyes, lol. It wasn't until I could see Cindy's cell pic in color that I was 100% sure I was correct in my original post above. And although I only have posted a little over 30 times, I've been lurking here since August of 2008 & joined in Dec. 2009 so I am not technically a newbie. I'm rather shy in real life and that's why I don't post much. Well, that & the fact that I work 2 jobs and usually someone has already posted what I would have contributed to many threads by the time I have some free time to read here. Back to lurking for me...

I just now noticed that dark spot...could just be a shadow? What else could it be, as in what would cause something like that?

Thank you to luv, chelle70, UESwifey, sunsetbeach & MrsGNorris for taking your time to "defend" me, for lack of a better word... I could tell they weren't the same picture, but began to doubt my own eyes, lol. It wasn't until I could see Cindy's cell pic in color that I was 100% sure I was correct in my original post above. And although I only have posted a little over 30 times, I've been lurking here since August of 2008 & joined in Dec. 2009 so I am not technically a newbie. I'm rather shy in real life and that's why I don't post much. Well, that & the fact that I work 2 jobs and usually someone has already posted what I would have contributed to many threads by the time I have some free time to read here. Back to lurking for me...

Itsy, sorry you felt the need to have to defend yourself against me. That wasn't my intent, I still have not found the thread we discussed about the photos on CAs cell phone. And until I do find them and I find the color photos of CAs cellphone, I can't say either of us is wrong. I went back to Valhalls website and couldn't find any reference to docs she pulled this specific photo from. Personally, I know want to know just for myself, not to prove anything to you or anyone else.

By and by, since you have seen the cell phone photos, would you please link it for me. Would appreciate it. Thanks. cz

Screenshot2010-09-11at82015AM.png

Screenshot2010-09-11at82333AM.png

Brought these forward and embedded (hope that's ok)....and yes you're right. Not the same.

from post #68 in this thread...#1 and #2 photos on the bottom left are clearly (to me & others) the same pic & the one on the right is the one you kept insisting was the same as #2...I haven't had time to go looking for old threads as you suggested I do; thanks again to those that helped me out. You can tell Caylee's mouth is not open nearly as widely as in pic #3 in the B&W picture and her right arm & fingers are in completely different positions. All I was going by from the start was the two photos that were posted in the beginning of this thread. So I guess I'm not sleuthing as much as stating my opinion from what was shown and stated above...I am not trying to be "right" about this - was just posting my observation. Perhaps Mrs G Norris can tell us where she got her pictures from.

PS - kinda funny a bookkeeper/accountant is in a debate a poster named "countzero" ;)

^ hi, all I did was go back to the earlier post and take a screen grab there, then go to the linked photobucket and take a screen grab there.....so all these pics are the ones linked throughout your discussion. Just embedded : )

Momma Doll...what has been given, can be taken away. Wasn't that Casey's doll to begin with?

There was a doll seen in Christmas pix of a young ICA, that looked like it may have been the same - this was "rumored" to be the reason for Mama Dolls name.

I don't think this was proved to be a fact, just another "could be" from a long list.

Itsy, there isn't a debate in my mind. It is about getting the information correct. It's not about who is right or wrong.

What we ALL need to view is the actual media website(s) which posted the original release of the SAO documentation of CA's cellphone records and included color photos.

Lifting photos from the media sites and posting to individual photobucket accounts is not accurate information, unless a link is given. And so far we can not find these links. Nor can I find the thread where we discussed at length the photos in CAs cellphone. Like you I am still looking, but I have a busy weekend.

By the by, cz in the former life was a dang good defense contract negotiator for many, many years. :cool:

I have always been bothered by this photo also,I believe that this pic was taken shortly before her murder,and then sent to CA,to torture her.I am also bothered by the dark spot at the back of Caylee"s tongue.This is all just my opinion.

Gosh, good eyes. I had to zoom but I see it. At first I thought it must be a shadow but it looks like a round lesion of some sort. What could that be?

I am also bothered by that dark spot at the back of Caylee's tongue.

Take the pic of Caylee in the red shirt crying and blow it up to 400% and look at the back of her tongue. That dark spot is raised, yes, much like a lesion. Or is it a candy? What do others think?

No, its not the same one that Cindy had on her cell. Picture #7 on her cell is one of Caylee reaching up and smiling. I remember that pic of her. She's a bit younger in pic #7 than in the upset crying pic.....her hair is shorter and curlier in Cindy's pic. I'll try to find the color picture so you know which one I mean.

I found this during a google search:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/12108hope/1/lg/47.htm

The title of the article was something like "Caylee photos released at National Vigil for Hope"...This pic appears to be the same as the B&W pic referenced upthread that is said to be from Cindy's cell phone. The date of release was 12/1/08, which would correspond to the discussion here time frame.

Caylee is in a high chair, smiling and reaching towards the person taking the pic. I believe I can even see the little double chin in the B&W pic that is clearly visible in the color pic...everything else matches IMO. You remembered correctly, chelle - Caylee's hair is quite short & look at those cute curls! Damn, she was so precious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back