Ping Map for June 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Sooo... QuietStorm says she used the AT&T phone records as uploaded to WS by Musikman. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2791369#post2791369
Where did anyone else get the phone records they relied upon??? Are they the same???

Thanks, Chezhire.

I think we all started w/ the same records in the beginning, but, later we were able to get a better set of OCR'd records to build on. All of these linked references are back in the very early stages of the case...so, my initial thought is that our latter records are more accurate...BUT...I will check...I don't wanna assume.

I'll hafta follow-up to let you know what I find...unless JWG, or MM beat me to it :)

Thanks, Chezhire.

I think we all started w/ the same records in the beginning, but, later we were able to get a better set of OCR'd records to build on. All of these linked references are back in the very early stages of the case...so, my initial thought is that our latter records are more accurate...BUT...I will check...I don't wanna assume.

I'll hafta follow-up to let you know what I find...unless JWG, or MM beat me to it :)
I've had to deal with cell phone records in my practice, but have never had to correlate the lat & long to an actual cell tower - we always hired "experts" to do that for me. So...I've been looking and so far it appears to me that QuietStorm had the same phone log/records, as she posted here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2768818#post2768818

I've been looking at what she posted & comparing it to what TexasLil threw up on the Theories #5 thread here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3640860#post3640860

They look the same to me. Help???

...worked this out on the Theories Part 5 thread. Bringing it here for summary reference as it is built primarily on pings.

ETA: How is it possible we only have 18 posts to-date on this critical day?!?! :confused:
In the early days we talked about the 15th-16th to death (general discussion thread at the time). Remember we all first thought it was earlier...as reported by Cindy. We spent a lot of time counting back the days from 31. When the first calls were released I don't believe the "critical" days were among them. You're right, though, these dates were/are important...always were.

Thanks, Chezhire.

Following up - I'm hoping someone can clear up the discrepancy for me. This date is very important to my analysis of what happened to Caylee.

Seems QuietStorm's ping work was done in October of 2008, and it also seems like the ping map here was created and modified during the same month and year.

Is it possible that someone has used the wrong latitude or longitude? (Oh, what do I know?!?!? Nothing about these issues, which is why I don't try to put this type of information together. LOL)

...worked this out on the Theories Part 5 thread. Bringing it here for summary reference as it is built primarily on pings.

ETA: How is it possible we only have 18 posts to-date on this critical day?!?! :confused:

Great Job putting this day together..So hmm you think Casey told mom she had to work? She left awful early huh? Seems as she was up with them and left right after they did? I think that it doesnt matter about, someone with KC;s texting abilities could fight,write,talk,watch a movie,give a baby a bath,etc and text at the same time.trust me.my daughter amazes me how fast etc, she is with texting. At 11pm is when GA gets home you think that maybe she "chilled" with Dad for Fathers Day when he got home for that 40 minutes? Cindy must have been tired had a long day with Caylee and had to get up early and work the next day..She probably wondered why KC worked form 9 am till after 7pm???or where she was for so long?? I dont buy KC smothering Caylee in bed during sleep time with CA in the house..

Following up - I'm hoping someone can clear up the discrepancy for me. This date is very important to my analysis of what happened to Caylee.

Seems QuietStorm's ping work was done in October of 2008, and it also seems like the ping map here was created and modified during the same month and year.

Is it possible that someone has used the wrong latitude or longitude? (Oh, what do I know?!?!? Nothing about these issues, which is why I don't try to put this type of information together. LOL)

FWIW, I was able to confirm w/ QS that the description I provided above is accurate. It appears the discrepancy came from a remnant of a cut & paste job in the case calendar entry for 6/15. That's my rough understanding of it...I'll defer to QS if/when she gets a chance to pop in. Just wanted to let folks know we cleared it up.

Great Job putting this day together..So hmm you think Casey told mom she had to work? She left awful early huh? Seems as she was up with them and left right after they did? I think that it doesnt matter about, someone with KC;s texting abilities could fight,write,talk,watch a movie,give a baby a bath,etc and text at the same time.trust me.my daughter amazes me how fast etc, she is with texting. At 11pm is when GA gets home you think that maybe she "chilled" with Dad for Fathers Day when he got home for that 40 minutes? Cindy must have been tired had a long day with Caylee and had to get up early and work the next day..She probably wondered why KC worked form 9 am till after 7pm???or where she was for so long?? I dont buy KC smothering Caylee in bed during sleep time with CA in the house..

Thanks WAISI.

Outta respect for the ping threads, I'd rather open up "Details emerge about the fight - part deux" and Q&A it there. You raise some good questions...I have a few comments.

Bond,

I'd like to ask a couple of questions about your ping maps in general, but also about this one in particular.

First, where did you get the coordinates for the towers? Is that from one of the redacted documents released?

Second, on June 15 you have Ping 3 at 1:15 am, but there is no corresponding activity on KC's cell phone for that time period. Where did this ping information come from? (probably same as above, but I guess my question is...are there pings on the phone listed that don't go with phone activity?)

Just wanting to make sure I'm interpreting your work correctly! And thank you so much for what must have been HOURS and HOURS of hard work you have shared here.

Bond,

I'd like to ask a couple of questions about your ping maps in general, but also about this one in particular.

First, where did you get the coordinates for the towers? Is that from one of the redacted documents released?

Second, on June 15 you have Ping 3 at 1:15 am, but there is no corresponding activity on KC's cell phone for that time period. Where did this ping information come from? (probably same as above, but I guess my question is...are there pings on the phone listed that don't go with phone activity?)

Just wanting to make sure I'm interpreting your work correctly! And thank you so much for what must have been HOURS and HOURS of hard work you have shared here.

Thanks for the kind works, Valhall. However, Georgia PI did all the ping map work. You might consider PM'g him regarding these questions.

In general, the coordinates of the towers pinged are available via the AT&T records that have been released - not redacted. Note that there are two types of AT&T records - technical detail reports & billing reports. Only the technical reports include the longitude & latitude information.

FWIW, via the AT&T records I see an incoming MySpace alert @ 1:15:57AM on 6/15.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the kind works, Valhall. However, Georgia PI did all the ping map work. You might consider PM'g him regarding these questions.

In general, the coordinates of the towers pinged are available via the AT&T records that have been released - not redacted. Note that there are two types of AT&T records - technical detail reports & billing reports. Only the technical reports include the longitude & latitude information.

FWIW, via the AT&T records I see an incoming MySpace alert @ 1:15:57AM on 6/15.

Hope that helps.

Sure does! That answers it. Now I know I need to look at both the phone record file you guys put together of person to person activity as well as the actual text file that would include these alerts. Also, I guess there could be a ping if her phone service did any kind of update on her phone, right? I know I have heard people talk about that their phone will update on occasion, or maybe have some kind of resync ran on it.

You can tell I'm just so knowledgable on this part...lmao.

Thank you again!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24