POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

No- Doesn't change my mind at all!!! She did it! This just gives the Defense something to throw around and try to distract the jury from the facts.

IMO, she's guilty. This doesn't sway me at all. Seriously, I have seen footage of people searching open fields, and they walk in lines very close together, because it is EASY to miss remains. This isn't an open field, and it isn't simply a wooded area, either. Orlando was built on swampland. There are trees, vines, brambles, palmettos, etc. (maybe even Kudzu, which I believe can grow 12" a day), there is dry ground, muddy ground, standing water, and holes everywhere, and also lots of rain. Now add in numerous tips called in on a daily basis. Meanwhile, Casey could have told where she was at any time.
Lanie

No Youd have to reach pretty far for this to have any bearing on Casey's guilt.
Caylee was obviously there in August ,undoubtably since June hence the smell,the crux of the whole issue.
I think it pretty transparent of the defense to be indulging in this shrill lashing out at LE.
They are trying to plant seeds in the Jurors pool which is a clear indication they dont have much else to work with since Casey's behavior is so irrevocably damning.
I dont care how good of lawyers they are.
They cannot explain away the way Casey behaved after Caylee's 'disappearence'.
And I think there is a more then good chance she left damning forensic evidence with the body and they probably know that too.
Their only resort is to throw out this 'tampering' nonsense to try and nulify it.
I am disgusted with the obvious slip shod manner in which the tips in August were handled by LE someone needs to answer for that in a big way.

I am more convinced than ever that Casey Anthony is guilty.

Thank God, this meter reader did not give up the search, even though it seems LE did.

imoo

It doesn't change my mind about KC but, it does make me wonder if LE could used more training when conducting a search. It also makes me wonder why the meter reader initially lied about why he entered the woods. As far as what is found at the site, it appears that LE is doing a thorough job and I think all the evidence will point to KC.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

does the meter read fiasco change your mind about anything in this case? It appears to be great news for the defense. Is it really?

1. Yes, i used to think casey is guilty but now maybe not.

2. No, i am more convinced than every she is guilty.

3. I always thought she was guilty but now believe she had help hiding or moving the body.

4. Never thought she was guilty and even moreso now.

guilty, guilty, guilty - # 2

Nope...doesn't change my mind one iota. I have to also put my 2 cents in about the whole meter reader "fiasco" and the fact that it doesn't put LE in a favorable light. I don't agree. Does anyone have a real idea as to how many people were calling in "tips"? Do you know how many off-the-wall tips they received? I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to sift through all the tips and to have to separate the credible from the incredible. Mind-boggling if you ask me. I don't live very far from the World Trade Center. Thousands of lives were lost there. LE painstakingly sifted through debris for even a sliver of bone...and they knew where the area of the remains would ultimately be found. In spite of that, when an access road was built in order to facilitate access to the site, additional bones were lost...buried underneath the road. Once the road was dug up, more bones were in fact located. Families begged for LE to keep digging even years later. But, ultimately it was decided that LE was finished. These poor souls were gone...victims of a homicide. Yes, finding their bones sooner would have brought closure to the families, but IT DID NOT BRING ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE BACK. It was a monumental task trying to locate the remains even when it was known exactly where they should lie. Can you even imagine trying to find poor little Caylee in all of Orlando? And let's not forget, NO ONE was stopping HER MOTHER from telling where she put her. NO ONE! G-d bless LE for all they have had to deal with these many months. Thanks for this day...now Caylee can rest in peace. JMHO

Nope, Casey still didn't report Caylee missing, still didn't tell the true facts of any potential kidnapping, still lied about everything in her life, still partied and sexed it up after 'kidnapping.' Caylee was still found in a bag in the woods...after her mother never reported her missing. Casey's guilty as sin. However, the MM situation is wierd. Could have been just your normal websleuth type obsessed with the case, and trying to find Caylee, like so many of the rest of us, but the police had better check him out completely, because the defense will find anything there is to find.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

It doesn't mean anything, in the grand scheme, IMO.

No, it didn't change my mind. And I can't figure out for the life of me why epople think the meter reader is suspect in any way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back