POLL: Does The Meter Reader Fiasco Change Your Mind?

I'm just as convinced as ever that Casey is guilty, but I am now even more convinced that she had no help at all from anyone in the murder or hiding the body. If it's all true that the meter reader reported this in August, then I am also more convinced that poor little Caylee had no luck at all with the people of authority in this world.

I didn't follow my own rule and wait for all of the available information. With all of the information we have now the meter reader appears to be a concerned citizen that would not let his suspicions go.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

Nope. She is so guilty and can't wait to see what story she concocts with this bombshell.

NO! Meter reader is just a concerned citizen, Casey is the guilty one.

This one is a simple story in my book. A guy found a bag. Called it in, first day did not get the response he thought he should. Called back, got ignored. Called back the third day, finally got a police officer, who went out to the scene, and obviously did not do a good job, but assured this meter reader everything was fine. The meter reader got reassigned and then managed to get back to this area. He went out to pee, like he always did when he was here, (In Dec.)and he saw the bag again. He decided he would be brave and look. What would it hurt, the officer told him that it was nothing. A skull fell out and he realised that officer didn't do his job. This guy is a good guy. An average guy working for a utility company. I am glad he stuck to it and opened that bag.
I know as sleuths we get all caught up in explainations, but sometimes a bird is a bird, a frog is a frog, and a killer is a killer. Just because the explaination is boring as rotting wood, does not mean it is not the right one. They will be able to tell how long the body has been there.
As for Casey's guilt, this makes perfect sense to me. KC took her close to home, not far out, and did a shaby job of covering her up. KC did it for three reasons. First she only caring for herself, did not care about properly disposing of the body. Second, KC did not deem her daughter worth the sweat and effort to bury the body deep, if at all. Basically KC did not want to work, not even for this. Third, KC thought she could use the idea that there was no way, a mother would do this to her child and be stupid enough to dump it close to the house.

No way! Casey is responsible and only Casey! She is 100% guilty and should receive the DP, imho.
This doesn't change a thing in this case.

same here! :furious: and I will add that any of the A family that helped COVER UP for kc should be in jail beside her!!!:behindbar:furious:

I am surprised that no one from A family has moved CAYLEE's memorial in front of home!
Has anyone seen any of the 'A" as of late? I haven't been home all day.........no TV news. Now the 'A's have been hiding all week? No TV interviews???

She is as GUILTY as they make them, but even if she didn't actually kill her ( I do believe she did), she is still GUILTY. She can blame whoever she wants, but the bottom line is that she is the parent, she is responsible for protecting her child.

Guilty from day one.
The poor guy (meter reader) that felt strongly that what he saw was abnormal, has opened himself up to a lot of headaches he didn't need but was willing to take on. Too many people today don't want to get involved. He's a hero in a way.

Change my mind? Pffft! Not one iota. The blood is on her hands and her hands only.

2. No, I am more convinced than every she is guilty.

She is as GUILTY as they make them, but even if she didn't actually kill her ( I do believe she did), she is still GUILTY. She can blame whoever she wants, but the bottom line is that she is the parent, she is responsible for protecting her child.

There are many sets of wonderful responsible parents who have had to suffer the murder of their children. It isn't their fault that there are horrible evil people in the world or to imply that they weren't responsible for their children.

I don't think this is the case for KC, however.

5. The Meter Reader has nothing to do with Caylee or KC other than he found the remains

Guilty from day one.
The poor guy (meter reader) that felt strongly that what he saw was abnormal, has opened himself up to a lot of headaches he didn't need but was willing to take on. Too many people today don't want to get involved. He's a hero in a way.

He is a hero, he's Caylee's hero.

He is a perfect example of not only a good citizen but a good person, he knew in his heart that something significant was there and he just took it upon himself to go ahead and look and get the job done (true Marine) and satisfy not only his inner rumblings but quite posssibly find this baby.

It is a darn shame that his initial reports weren't taken a lot more seriously but I am so very greatful to this man for not letting this go. God Bless him.

No. KC is pure evil and she killed her precious little girl. She played her parents who may have misled LE, but they are not evil like KC.

If she gets less than life, I will completely lose all faith in our justice system.

I still feel that KC is GUILTY!
BUT.........
Something about this meter reader just doesn't sit well with me. I know some may disagree but here is one theory.
WHAT IF the meter reader is somehow connected to all of this.
Why was there such urgency in contacting LE?
What made him suspect that bag that he saw on the side of the road held human remains? (we pass bags along side the road all the time and never do we suspect that there's a body in the bag). What? Did he look in the bag? If so, we would have found Klee a long time ago.
The first call he made, he did not stick around to meet with the deputy. WHY?
THen this man goes back a second day and calls again. WHY?
Then this man goes back a third day! Did he show the deputy which bag he was concerned about? If he did and this is the same bag that LE say actually held Klee's remains, why wasn't it spotted then?
AND THEN
This same meter reader goes back to the same location on Dec. 11th and Voila there's the body! I just don't buy it. There's something else going on here.

What if he did have something to do with this? If he picked up the bag, that would explain his fingerprints on the bag.

Remember when they said that there is always some truth intertwined with lies that KC told. WHAT IF there was actually a script! Not from the "nanny" but between KC and an accomplice. Maybe the meter reader, as to wait until a certain date to find the remains. Because if this child's skull was wrapped in duct tape, maybe KC thought that finding the body wrapped in duct tape would coincide with her kidnap theory. If he first called on Aug. 11th. 30 days back would take us to July 12. a saturday. We know at this time that KC was still trying to put together a story to tell everyone about her missing daughter. Maybe she involved someone else at this point.

The meter reader would not answer any questions. WHY?
He needs to take a polygraph test!

The only thing that sort of changes for me is that since the body was disposed of so haphazardly, I no longer have suspicions that Casey had accomplices. Before, when Caylee was nowhere to be found, I sort of suspected that she had help burying her body. Now, I think it was all lazy Casey.

He is a hero, he's Caylee's hero.

He is a perfect example of not only a good citizen but a good person, he knew in his heart that something significant was there and he just took it upon himself to go ahead and look and get the job done (true Marine) and satisfy not only his inner rumblings but quite possibly find this baby.

It is a darn shame that his initial reports weren't taken a lot more seriously but I am so very grateful to this man for not letting this go. God Bless him.

I totally agree with you on everything you have posted.

This man is the sunshine that pierced the darkness and saw to it Caylee was found.

Bless him.

imoo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member