Votes: 81 29.0%
  • KC had someone else dispose of the body for her

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • KC dumped her in the woods and covered her with leaves

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 56 20.1%

• Total voters
IMO, I feel that KC buried her first in the back yard while parents were at work, then moved Caylee. My first reaction when I heard of the gas cans, was cremation, then I thought no, it was to keep car cool in summer sun. Dumpster would be the easiest in my mind. Car parked there, change of clothes, bag leaked on pants left behind in car.
Dumpster would probably be emptied 2 or 3 times a week. Now, for toys and other things, KC may of disposed of them before body. Maybe in park lake. BUT after thinking more about water and gaters..........I now think the lake area......car parked far away from scene of disposal. What crimes did she follow on her computer? Laci? (water)
Fla joggers? (woods)

I think KC lived a "throw away" life. This bff has no further use? Toss her. This boyfriend is causing too much grief? Move along. The car stinks? Abandon it. . . and the smell that caused the odor? Throw it in the dumpster.

Gives me the creeps even typing it -- but it soooo goes with her whole life style.
I get the same impression about her ~ when she doesn't need something or someone any longer, she gets rid of it/them. Just like you'd throw away garbage ~ into a dumpster. MOO

Since I believe there was premeditation, I still say burial in a shallower grave in a woody area with some sort of quick growing bush or bamboo transplanted on top. I don't believe dumpster or water because there was dirt in the trunk. First in dirt in the yard or out back, then into the trunk for some reason, then back to the dirt.

I didn't read about dirt in the trunk, interesting........it would match woods dirt or river bank dirt etc...........???????

I think KC lived a "throw away" life. This bff has no further use? Toss her. This boyfriend is causing too much grief? Move along. The car stinks? Abandon it. . . and the smell that caused the odor? Throw it in the dumpster.

Gives me the creeps even typing it -- but it soooo goes with her whole life style.

Just reading your post makes sense to me.........throw away world........

I didn't read about dirt in the trunk, interesting........it would match woods dirt or river bank dirt etc...........???????
Yes there was, but it might have been from the back yard too. I don't think we've heard what test results were. MOO

I find it hard to imagine KC picking up Caylee after she was dead and decomposing. I believe she was in a trash bag at one point and in the trunk.
After that...who knows...

I find it hard to imagine KC picking up Caylee after she was dead and decomposing. I believe she was in a trash bag at one point and in the trunk.
After that...who knows...

Right, Grace1984, I voted dumpster because I think that's where she finally ended up. I think she was hidden somewhere else before and I've always been suspicious of the sandbox -- with the lid closed tight.

Since I don't think Casey would be able to pick a dead Caylee up and handle her body. I think as soon as she returned to the trunk and found Caylee dead she immediately put the body in an air tight container such as a storage container, cooler on wheels, or other similar container. I don't think it was a trash bag as a three year olds body in a glad trash bag would be heavy and difficult to handle. We experimented with our own 3 year old (playing of course) she climbed in the trash bag and laid down like she was sleeping. First I tried to dead lift the bag, much too heavy and I worried if I lifted her very far off the ground the bag would bust and she would tumble to the floor. Then I tried just bending over and scooping her up in my arms. Again she was heavy, the bag was slick and I would not have been able to carry her any further than her bedroom about 20-30 feet.
Our little one laughed and giggled throughout the entire experiment but as I thought about the possibility of Caylee being in a trash bag my heart hurt. I really don't think she was in a trash bag. I'm really leaning toward a cooler on wheels or a plastic storage container with a lid.
I'm still thinking that maybe Casey put Caylee's body in a rented storage unit. She could have paid it up for a year. I'm wondering if LE has even considered this and if it would even be possible to search local storage units. There are several within the area of her cell phone pings.
I'm 5'4 110lbs and my little one is 38" tall and 37 lbs

The remains of two children were found in a storage unit a couple of months ago. They had been there for 2-4 years. They were murdered by their mother. So, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

ETA: I voted for dumpster also.

Since I don't think Casey would be able to pick a dead Caylee up and handle her body. I think as soon as she returned to the trunk and found Caylee dead she immediately put the body in an air tight container such as a storage container, cooler on wheels, or other similar container. I don't think it was a trash bag as a three year olds body in a glad trash bag would be heavy and difficult to handle. We experimented with our own 3 year old (playing of course) she climbed in the trash bag and laid down like she was sleeping. First I tried to dead lift the bag, much too heavy and I worried if I lifted her very far off the ground the bag would bust and she would tumble to the floor. Then I tried just bending over and scooping her up in my arms. Again she was heavy, the bag was slick and I would not have been able to carry her any further than her bedroom about 20-30 feet.
Our little one laughed and giggled throughout the entire experiment but as I thought about the possibility of Caylee being in a trash bag my heart hurt. I really don't think she was in a trash bag. I'm really leaning toward a cooler on wheels or a plastic storage container with a lid.
I'm still thinking that maybe Casey put Caylee's body in a rented storage unit. She could have paid it up for a year. I'm wondering if LE has even considered this and if it would even be possible to search local storage units. There are several within the area of her cell phone pings.
I'm 5'4 110lbs and my little one is 38" tall and 37 lbs

Please tell me you didn't close the bag!!!!!
Just kidding.... I am sure you didn't.
I voted not sure, because how could we possibly know unless Casey told someone, or the body is found somehow?
In fact.... we may never know.

I chose burned. The gas cans weigh heavily on my mind. I know she couldn't afford gas, but something about needing so much of it bugs me.
I will say she planned it to a certain point. Claiming she was kidnapped and not reporting it plays into her plans. That way when Caylee was found dead, she could blamed ZG. However, I believe that's as far as she went with it, then it blew up in her face. jmo

Please tell me you didn't close the bag!!!!!
Just kidding.... I am sure you didn't.
I voted not sure, because how could we possibly know unless Casey told someone, or the body is found somehow?
In fact.... we may never know.

No, no, no did not close the bag! Just gathered it at the top and attempted to lift it..baby giggling all the while. She thought it was a great game. They love playing in boxes and stuff and one time she even climbed in my big suitcase when I was packing for a trip...trying to stowaway and go with Mommy.
In my little experiment I just wanted to see how difficult te trash bag theory would be. My little one is about the size of Caylee and I'm tellin' ya that bag was slick and heavy.

In the last statement of Cindy they were talking about some trash cans missing or being thrown out. LE asked her about the cans. Anyone I can't dind that last interview.

I do not think that she threw her in the dumpster, they are very high and I am not sure she could do it or that she would take the chance that the body would be discovered before it was dumped and the chance that she would be caught doing it.

I still think that she put her in the water at BP near the amscott. All she would have to do was back that car up next to the water and toss the body in. Those paking spot are right next to the water and it's about a 10ft drop.
That is very remote and open all the time. I do not see her has hiking through the woods or even taken the time to bury her. I think she took the easiest quickest way out and that is to toss her into the water. I think Caylee was in some sort of duffle bag when she dumped her.

No, no, no did not close the bag! Just gathered it at the top and attempted to lift it..baby giggling all the while. She thought it was a great game. They love playing in boxes and stuff and one time she even climbed in my big suitcase when I was packing for a trip...trying to stowaway and go with Mommy.
In my little experiment I just wanted to see how difficult te trash bag theory would be. My little one is about the size of Caylee and I'm tellin' ya that bag was slick and heavy.
Thanks for doing that experiment. I was thinking it was one of those heavy weight contractor's clean up bags, or double bagged, since Caylee weighed between 30-35 lbs. and she sure wouldn't want the bag to rip. MOO

I really don't know how she disposed of the body but could someone answer this... What ever happened to the gas that she stole from the shed, obviously she didn't use it in her car, I don't think. Do you think she burned Caylee?

In the last statement of Cindy they were talking about some trash cans missing or being thrown out. LE asked her about the cans. Anyone I can't dind that last interview.

I do not think that she threw her in the dumpster, they are very high and I am not sure she could do it or that she would take the chance that the body would be discovered before it was dumped and the chance that she would be caught doing it.

I still think that she put her in the water at BP near the amscott. All she would have to do was back that car up next to the water and toss the body in. Those paking spot are right next to the water and it's about a 10ft drop.
That is very remote and open all the time. I do not see her has hiking through the woods or even taken the time to bury her. I think she took the easiest quickest way out and that is to toss her into the water. I think Caylee was in some sort of duffle bag when she dumped her.
I'm still thinking she could've picked a dumpster that she knew would be emptied very soon afterward, maybe even at TL's apt. complex, and put Caylee in it right before the truck came. Good thoughts though about the parking situation at BP ~ thanks!

I really don't know how she disposed of the body but could someone answer this... What ever happened to the gas that she stole from the shed, obviously she didn't use it in her car, I don't think. Do you think she burned Caylee?
I think it's possible she put it in her car ~ it sure would save her having to buy it! No, I don't think she burned Caylee. It would be too risky she'd be caught and the odor would be worse than her car was. MOO

I don't know how old your little one is, but please make sure she realizes that plastic bags are not toys to have fun in. I'd keep them locked away out of her reach if I were you.

I'm still thinking she could've picked a dumpster that she knew would be emptied very soon afterward, maybe even at TL's apt. complex, and put Caylee in it right before the truck came. Good thoughts though about the parking situation at BP ~ thanks!

Well....Let's really think about this.

Apartment complex, upstairs apartments with good views, lot's of people living in one area, people coming and going at all hours.

Would you really be that brave to risk that?

apartment compex = residential, trash can not be picked up until after 7am sometimes 8.

So now we are into daylight hours, very busy, people leaving for work. People taking out the trash before they leave to work. Depending on the size of the complex, trash is not removed daily but by-weekly and then again on a week-end. She would really have to have studied the truck driver for some time to get his route down and we all know that the trash guy never comes at the same time all the time.

Then the fact that anyone could have driven up on her walked up on her...I just do not think she would have risked it! Just my thoughts.

Well....Let's really think about this.

Apartment complex, upstairs apartments with good views, lot's of people living in one area, people coming and going at all hours.

Would you really be that brave to risk that?

apartment compex = residential, trash can not be picked up until after 7am sometimes 8.

So now we are into daylight hours, very busy, people leaving for work. People taking out the trash before they leave to work. Depending on the size of the complex, trash is not removed daily but by-weekly and then again on a week-end. She would really have to have studied the truck driver for some time to get his route down and we all know that the trash guy never comes at the same time all the time.

Then the fact that anyone could have driven up on her walked up on her...I just do not think she would have risked it! Just my thoughts.

I think the best place to hide can be in the open, doing things that would be expected where you are. Takes the garbage down from Tony's apartment, gathers garbage from the car in a plastic bag, pops the trunk, drops that bag that Simon mentioned, gets the bag with Caylee in it and dumps it. I would be more likely to notice someone driving around a dumpster at midnight acting weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back