Votes: 81 29.0%
  • KC had someone else dispose of the body for her

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • KC dumped her in the woods and covered her with leaves

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 56 20.1%

• Total voters
since there is talk about maybe burning the body...I found this by looking up the fires in CA-we are going on a trip to Disneyland soon..OT sorry - but I found this and thought it was interesting......
at the Mobile home park the Cav Dogs had one hit so far....but it turned out to be the ashes of the husband that had died sometime early-er.....reporter said it just shows you how good these dogs are on hits......:) here is the link...its at the end http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/index
so sad about all the loss of homes there....:(

My question is why don't more people believe that KC might of burned the body????
At least attempted to as an attempt to make the body unidentifiable and then disposed of the burned remains elsewhere.
After all lets put some pieces together here.......we all believe that the entire A family seems to put bits of truth into every lie they tell!!!!! And every excuse they have for their behavior!!!!

It is apparent that a body might have been in the A's backyard. (stored there for a small amount of time or placed there for a unknown amount of time)

It is apparent that a body was in the trunk of KC's car. (evidence shows this)

It is apparent that KC stole gas cans from the A's home. (again evidence/ was it to burn body?, and why take them home and not purchase them to start...no record???)

It is apparent that KC later purchased gas cans on another occasion after dad took the ones in her car (again why the need for more gas cans?? / takes along time to burn a body completely ,would need quite a bit of gas to do that and do it quickly without be seen doing it!!! enough gas could burn the body and the container it was in up pretty well ans fairly fast....besides that body in the trunk is starting smell real bad!!!)

And last but not least.......I am sure you all recall Cindy's comment as to why she washed KC's clothes that were left in the car " Because they smelled like "SMOKE"!!!!!!!!

I had forgotten about Maria L. I voted for dumpster but I have considered the burning theory for awhile now.

What if it's a combination of two of the above? Burning first, then disposal in dumpster. That would explain why she's been able to state to LE over and over that she doesn't know where Caylee is.

My sweet sister lives in Florida, in Jacksonville, and she has told me numerous times about how common alligators are to that area. She said that there is a body of water in front of the building she works in and that there is an alligator in it that people feed.

I think that poor child was left in or near the water so that a body would not be found.

My understanding is that Casey's current attorney, who is famous for helping people avoid the death penalty, also defended someone who killed a child in that manner. The child and her mother was kidnapped and the mother grabbed the child and jumped out of the moving car. They were both injured and the man came back and got the child. The mother survived but is grieving terribly.

I would like to think that Caylee is alive, but then how do we account for the decomp test results in the trunk? I can't imagine that the FBI would make that huge of a mistake.

CA washed the clothes because they smelled like "the car". They threw out stuffed animals that were given as gifts after Caylee went missing because they smelled "like smoke"...

Meaning that the people who gave them to her were "smokers" it's just that simple.

I think she put Caylee in the dumpster. The car was parked there near Amscot.
That is why she's not found in the water.

That is why Casey is so confident she wont be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back