Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe she is innocent, but she might have had help, so that makes someone else guilty too.

wow hope the jury votes this way!!

I voted the 2nd option... because there are some questions, regarding if she had an accomplice, what exactly happened to Caylee, and why Casey refuses to tell the truth.
I don't think any of us can say she is 100% guilty until it all comes out in the trial. I've followed a lot of cases, and sometimes things are not always what they seem. And I still believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However, the chances of her being innocent of ANY wrongdoing in my mind are slim. Does that make sense?

It makes sense that it is your opinion.

Over 200 of us voted that we have no doubt that KC is 100% guilty, however. The forensics are pretty compelling.

The proviso of innocent until proven guilty only applies to the court system, not to personal opinion.

Example: OJ was found not guilty, but many people believe that he IS guilty.

Whether or not she had an acomplice or not doesn't absolve her from being guilty. I voted 100% guilty. She is guilty whether or not anyone helped her altho I think she killed and hid this child all on her own. No one in this story that we have heard about had any motive to help her. No one was that madly in love with her that they would do such a thing for her. I don't believe any ex boyfriend or family helped her at all. The only possible accomplice would be someone we don't know about that was involved in some part of her shady life that we don't have a clue about (drug dealer, pimp something like that). But even if that person exists she is still 100% guilty.

Innocent people don't lie, steal and harm their babies.

Exactly! And, when's the last time you saw an innocent person drive around with a CORPSE in their trunk for a week at a time?

Okay - I saw the title of this thread and I just started laughing out loud.

Innocent of what? She lies, she lies to LE, she lies to her parents. She lies so well that people think she has a job. She makes up emails (who would do that?) to fit her lies. She implicates innocent people and then she lies again. She steals from family and friends. She said things like "I would do anything to find my daughter, including lieing and stealing" not accounting for the lieing and stealing she did before her daughter went missing. AND THEN, she has the audacity to say she "swears to God its the truth"?

Innocent of what?

Salem

I probably would have put 1% if it were an option. There's always that chance that she wasn't involved, so I just can't say 0% because despite all the incriminating things that have come to light, we just can't know for sure - we weren't there to see what happened and no one is confessing...

And this says it all. 31 days and then Grandma reported it because mom was preparing to skip town.

Salem

Which is why KC asked for "just one more day" before CA called the cops. She was gonna rabbit.

I'm a little confused, what evidence is there from the other side that can show her innocence? Is there something that I've missed?

Oh I voted 100% guilty. Sure I wish I could believe something different but reality has shown me that Casey is just another evil person who choses to do something terrible to their child, she isn't the first mother who has killed her baby and sadly she won't be the last.

VB

I'm not saying it is the case here, but for some people, unless there are 5 witnesses and videotape of the deed in question, they make excuses.
Lanie

If she is innocent I will eat my shoe, after I stepped in dog poo!!

Poppy

Let's hope you don't have to do that. But if you do we expect pictures.
:crazy: lol

Oh and I think Casey isn't all innocent.

cocoapuff and magicat - hugs to you both. i'm sorry we have all had to endure that and it's the only thing that comforts me, knowing sweet caylee is a beautiful angel in heaven and kc and ca cannot corrupt her anymore.

I have PLENTY of questions, but NONE of them are regarding her innocence. IMHO There Is Not A Snowballs Chance In He## That She Is Innocent. :behindbar

While I think she is guilty I can only superficially base this on her suspicious behaviors, her lying and her odd demeanor. Thus far, I have found no actual credible evidence she did indeed kill Caylee and dispose of her body - while the 'death ring' on the hair certainly is interesting, for me it's not the silver bullet.

I just look at this case and compare it to Lindy Chamberlain, or The Memphis Three. Public hysteria and anger for the crime of infanticide or the murder of children breeds a dimension where solid facts and opinion seem to become intertwined. Lindy was acquitted and there are serious doubts regarding TM3. There are also a multitude of similar cases. The fact that LE has had all this time to investigate and have only now officially labeled her as a suspect is unsettling and disturbing to say the least.

I have believed from day one that there is more to this story than we know about - there is more that Casey is not telling us and there is a damn good reason for it. The fact members of LE have slept with Casey is also deeply disturbing and makes me question their credibility and competency while dealing with this case.

The ones who are investigating this case never slept with her! so what does their credibility and competency have do with anything? The one guy who did was fired, and the other one quit so your statement makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea