Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

• 0% - There's no way she's innocent

Votes: 812 82.6%
  • 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

Votes: 133 13.5%
  • 50% - I can't make up my mind

Votes: 23 2.3%
  • 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

Votes: 10 1.0%
  • 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

Votes: 5 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slim and none, and Slim just left town with Zanny the Nanny!
That is hysterical. :clap:

I voted guilty. No question in my mind that she did something to that little girl and she did it on purpose. IMO

I guess the question would be "innocent of what?" Because unless you clarify it to be "innocent of murder" or something like that, then the people who clicked on anything except 0% are delusional. She is absolutely 100% guilty of lying to police, stealing, and doing SOMETHING with Caylee. Since she is not cooperating with LE to find Caylee, then she is absolutely guilty whether she is responsible for Caylee's disappearance or not. There is no way around that.

I cannot get over the people in the alive thread saying she has no obligation to tell where Caylee is. That is crazy! If that were true, people could murder their children and just refuse to tell where they are! That is mind boggling. Children are not property! You can hide your car, you can hide your money, you can hide your jewelry, but you CANNOT hide your kid!

This alone is guilt. I just don't know what the final charges will be.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During her first phone call to LA while incarcerated, she said that she didn't want any of the family to come to her hearing. IMO, innocent folks do not exclude family members from their legal troubles. It was all down-hill from there! NO WAY JOSE is she innocent!

I voted 25% but that's higher than I feel is right. I would have chosen 10% if there were such a choice. I think she did something to harm her child and I think Caylee is dead, but there are still a few questions I have, and there is information we are not privy to that LE has, so I wanted to leave some room that I could be wrong and could be surprised by a different outcome. If it turned out she was innocent, though, I think I'd be so surprised that my hair would turn white all at once!!!

I have thought about this too and I think some people just cannot fathom a Mother being responsible for harming her child. Sure, we all know it happens but for most of us moms/grandmoms etc... it is so difficult to understand. Personally, i grew up with a teen mom who took every advantage to tell me how she should have never had children her life would have been so much better and how she had an abortion before she was pregant with me and the only reason she went on to have me was because her family wouldn't allow her to have another abortion. so, mom's can be mom's without having too much of a connection with their kids. sometimes i wonder if kc was a man would we have such a hard time with this question? dunno.

ftr-i voted 0%

So right txanmom. And as far as her loving pictures with Caylee go, when my mom was nice to me, it was always for the cameras!

The LE know what they are doing.
They have no good reason to FRAME her, or do all this work out of any reason other than evidence of foul play.

The last person seen with Caylee

her mother Casey....that's a fact

I have thought about this too and I think some people just cannot fathom a Mother being responsible for harming her child. Sure, we all know it happens but for most of us moms/grandmoms etc... it is so difficult to understand. Personally, i grew up with a teen mom who took every advantage to tell me how she should have never had children her life would have been so much better and how she had an abortion before she was pregant with me and the only reason she went on to have me was because her family wouldn't allow her to have another abortion. so, mom's can be mom's without having too much of a connection with their kids. sometimes i wonder if kc was a man would we have such a hard time with this question? dunno.

ftr-i voted 0%

I know exactly what you mean. I have had little to no connection with my own mother, and what small bit there has been has always been in the form of negativity. She told the rest of our family one day at a Christmas how I had been nothing but trouble to her since she was pregnant with me. She said that she had tried to "abort" me by overusing alkaseltzer, but it did not work...Can you imagine a mother feeling that way about her own child? I can't, and I am her daughter...

the only question I have is who if anyone helped her dispose of her daughter's body. I do question WHO in their right mind would be an accomplice to premeditated murder, so she might have done this all by her smart-*advertiser censored* little self.

Karma can't come fast enough.

Is there any evidence that can prove she is innocent? Ive seen or heard of none, I know everything Ive seen points to her being guilty, so I voted No, she is not innocent JMO

Poppy

0% here

I also think it's been way too quite at the A's house, something is going on for sure.

Innocent people don't lie, steal and harm their babies.

She is guilty of many things. I can't decide if it was premeditated but I don't think it was an accident. She hasn't shown any signs of a grieving mother. None at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea