Poll: Who Do You Think Will Be The BEST Witness For The State???

Who Do You Think Will Be The State's Best Witness???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thank You for making me lol today:clap: Thank was so funny, and I can really see her doing it:crazy:

I believe at this point in the trial Casey will crack. She will display uncontrolled anger and have a tantrum reflecting her immaturity. The jury will see it unfold here.

I hope you are right. I for one, cannot wait!

You have a point. Although Casey has admitted that Caylee was 'kidnapped' on the 16th, it will be helpful to have other witnesses testify to Casey's various stories about Caylee's whereabouts over the 31 days. I don't agree that Cindy's 911 call is evidence of a dead Caylee in the trunk. It's one thing to 'think' a smell is that of a dead body/pizza/squirrel. It's another to prove it. I think the forensic testing will do that. I tend to agree with Kimberly Guilfoyle, who said that Cindy's testimony isn't really needed at all, and that the questioning of her will be very limited.

Yup, CA is too much of a loose canon.

If you had it, I would have voted for Caylee. She came back to us just like
Conner and Laci did. She will tell us what happened to her....the forensics
will speak volumes, IMHO.

Det Yuri M. That man has more compassion in his little finger than most people have in their whole body.

He wants justice for Caylee more than everyone in the the A family combined. He wants to be her voice. When he couldn't bring her home alive he had to settle for what he could get, he will not settle again.

With all the problems going on in FL for the last few years OCSD is a shining light in a very dark hole. How they managed to put together the crew he has working for Caylee is beyond me, but you people living in 'lando have every reason to be proud.

I think it will be Tony L. because the jury is likely to see some interesting things in how Casey acts when he's up on the stand. Imo she is likely to do something then because in her mind that is her boyfriend up there and she's going to still be wanting his attention. Also, she spent so much time with him after Caylee was gone, he will be able to tell a lot about what she was doing then, cooking, cleaning, partying, hmmm wonder how that fits in with her doing the search for her baby?

VB

I think you're right that his testimony will be damning, as well it should be. But she won't give him the time of day. I think KC has moved on (in her mind) to bigger fish in the sea.

She knew they were done when he texted her "I'm going to do whatever I can to help LE find Caylee." Reading between the lines here, "unlike what you did for 31 days."

How sad is it that this young man who only saw Caylee a few times in her life has provided more help and less hindrance to LE, than her own family.

The hurt, confusion and disgust for KC came through loud and clear in the last text between KC and TonE. For all the negative things people have said about him, for all the problems his relationship with KC has caused him, I don't think TonE is a bad guy at all. He's young, it sounds like he was honest with KC, I hope he comes out of this OK. Finishes school and goes back to NY and has a great life.

I think that Tony L. will be the State's best witness. He will be able to testify about Casey's behavior from the date that Caylee was last seen alive up until she was dragged out of his home by Cindy.

Also, I think Tony L. has nothing to feel guilty about. He was dating KC not trying to marry her. He was dating her and had no interest in developing a relationship with Caylee. He made the rules clear and KC chose to follow them versus finding a new guy.

George will definately be the best states witness. Tony's coming in a close second.

Elissabee said:
Why no Annie D on this poll?

She would have been my vote too.

[snipped by me]...She has info and LE hasn't handed it over yet, I think it will turn out to be important to the case. Do you have similar thoughts about Annie D?

Just the fact that LE has retained information from Annie tells me she will be their best witness. She knows more than any of us realize.

I agree with those who said Casey will be the state's best witness. Even though she won't take the stand, her statements will be used against her. I think they could successfully prosecute this case on her actions alone, without any other witnesses if it was necessary.

"Knowing" KC as we do, seeing how she cannot NOT rise to the bait, I would not be one bit surprised if she doesn't insist on taking the stand, despite the advice of her high-priced lawyers. Nobody's ever been able to make her do anything she didn't want to before, or shut her up, yet. In her twisted little KC peabrain she's the victim and she's gonna get up and rant off to all her detractors and show us... never mind if it allows her to be cross-examined by the SA. (please god please please please...... let her insist on telling her story!!!!)

I voted Tony.

I feel GA would be a good source for information, but we don't even know what he said to the grand jury and if he told the truth. I can't even give him credit yet for his GJ testimony let alone count on him telling the truth at trial.

I feel his suicide letter is an indication that he wouldn't testify to anything that would blame Casey.

I voted for Shirley P. but who I really wanted to vote for was Casey. Although I doubt that she will be testifying, we do have her interview with LE on the 16th of July as testimony from her and it is extremely condemning in my opinion-moreso than anything that anyone else could ever say. Also, her own written statement which is later proven to be a complete and utter pack of lies.Then there is her own actions, or lack of should I say, prior to Caylee being reported missing. 31 days is going to speak as loud and clear as any witness who could take the stand.

If she testifies, Casey herself will be the "state's star witness". She may not have much choice on taking the stand and telling her side if her experts don't get reasonable doubt across to the jury, or if her lawyers have not conducted effective cross examination.

The prosecution will eat her for lunch. She will hang herself with her own words.

I think that George Anthony is probably the strongest witness so far. It's hard to say for sure. But, I'm putting all my cards on him. Who do YOU think it may be?:waitasec::yes::thumb::praying:
I agree... I think GA.

I voted GA but if YM were there then I would have voted for him.

Same here, dax.

I thought Melich did a great job testifying at KC's first bond hearing. He was clear, well spoken, easy to understand. (No uhh, uhhms, stammering or wandering off subject like someone's lawyer :rolleyes:)

If she decides to take the stand KC will be the prosecution's star witness. She'll leave the jury's head spinning trying to connect the dots of logic between her lies which, when they do connect, all lead to KC.

Of course her attorneys aren't idiots so KC will never testify, so I vote for either Tony or Amy as the most effective non-expert witnesses.

I vote for Yuri!! He and John A. are the expert witnesses who have been down every avenue of this case. They were there from the get-go and they will see it through to the end. They will do the best to help the SA weave the story. Go Yuri!

I voted for CA, only because: If asked in court:

Since you didn't have a phone number for Zanny.
And no E-mail address for Zanny. No Facebook - No Myspace, etc.
Not to forget- No address for Zanny.
In total- No Way to Reach Zanny-

How would you be able to reach her to get Caylee- if something had happened to KC?

It just seems CA didn't care were Caylee and KC were for 2-1/2 yrs, as long as it didn't interfere with her life. Caylee was only important when she had time for her- KC learned from a pro-

KC's taped conversations with police, Fusian photos and text messages.

The fact that she never reported her child missing. Hands down, no explanation needed really....jmo.

Yes, I think Casey will be the best witness for the state.

Yup, casey will be the best witness for the state. But, this was not one of the options. casey's recorded statements, her behavior, etc., that will be the state's best evidence. It will all come in as admissions from a party opponent - a kind of witness testimony, even though it's not going to come from the stand.

without a doubt george's testimony was a huge help getting the indictment... and his interviews with LE are the best.. but will be be as honest and forthcoming at the trial? or will he play it all down to try to protect casey?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough
Back