Possible Human Remains Found and DNA Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it very possible they will wait to tell the bio mom and inform her of the details before they release anything to the press. I have a feeling that what they have to say is so disturbing they want to break the news to her as gently as possible. I think they have found enough of her to conclude Zahra is no longer with us.

Is there a link to where it confirm that Bio mum is on her way?
Was she advised to come to the U.S.?

and tomorrow is 11.11.10............another great number???
anyone into numbers???
Zahra's birthday is 11.16........11 years old

Hopefully two arrests before Zahra's birthday........

:prayer:

MOO

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I was just looking at this video http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25749758/index.html and at the 1:48 point in this video there is a bone shown that is marked and it says it is an animal bone, but to my untrained eye, it looks like a human leg bone (femur) with the pelvis attached??? Does anyone know what animal bones look like??

I haven't seen it posted yet, thank you! I'm not a hunter. DH is and does his own processing. I think that is a deer bone in the video.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I was just looking at this video http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25749758/index.html and at the 1:48 point in this video there is a bone shown that is marked and it says it is an animal bone, but to my untrained eye, it looks like a human leg bone (femur) with the pelvis attached??? Does anyone know what animal bones look like??

Screencap attached of bone at 1:48 mark.

Attachments

• bones.jpg
    bones.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 204
Thank you all for hugs. Been a rough couple, and another to go tomorrow. Full military funeral.
Is always rough, but God bless them all on Veteran's Day.

Thank you all for hugs. Been a rough couple, and another to go tomorrow. Full military funeral.
Is always rough, but God bless them all on Veteran's Day.
Just went to one in Arlington and they take your breath away...full garrison and all. My prayers to you, God Bless!

Just went to one in Arlington and they take your breath away...full garrison and all. My prayers to you, God Bless!

Thank you Lera 213,

But if anyone has not experienced, please Google one.. But this is about Zahra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname