Possible match - duct tape found on gas cans seized from Anthony's home

Re: the gas cans....Amy says she bought KC a gas can at Target on June30th, what happened to that gas can, & why didn't they go & pick up her car?:confused:

Re: the gas cans....Amy says she bought KC a gas can at Target on June30th, what happened to that gas can, & why didn't they go & pick up her car?:confused:
They were too late. Simple as that, but I think that was obviously the plan. So KC had not abandoned the car altogether.

Incidently, I can still find no reference to LE collecting any Duct Tape off the gas cans. Unless we first show that, this thread is based on a rumour which does not seem to be true.

They were too late. Simple as that, but I think that was obviously the plan. So KC had not abandoned the car altogether.

Hercule, Why do you say too late? The car sat there for the next 2 weeks, & Amy didn't leave until July 8th.:confused:

Hercule, Why do you say too late? The car sat there for the next 2 weeks, & Amy didn't leave until July 8th.:confused:
The car was towed from Amscot June 30th. Once impounded they would have to pay! as GA did. Not sure of the legal status? Perhaps only the legal owner with the proper paperwork can do that? If we were talking normal people, KC would probably need to get ownership documents off parents before retrieving the car, and pay the fee and costs.

Oh, I forgot about the dates:waitasec::waitasec: She had left it on June 27th, Wonder if she went back. You would think she would have had someone (Amy) drive back there with the "new" gas can.

She was a day late & a dime short!

FWIW, I have on my homemade timeline that KC went to Amy's house on June 28 and asked if they could go to Target and buy a gas can. She said Caylee was at the beach. She said "I'm barely able to see Caylee but at least she's in a good place".

I know it's OT.. but if someone made that statement to me, red flags would go up everywhere.

Oh, I forgot about the dates:waitasec::waitasec: She had left it on June 27th, Wonder if she went back. You would think she would have had someone (Amy) drive back there with the "new" gas can.

She was a day late & a dime short!
It took her a while to organise getting a gas can. She had stuffed up any chance of stealing off GA second time in a week and cops already involved. She had no money so had to con Amy into buying gas can for her to use. How can people theorise she had a complicated plan to murder Caylee when she struggles to plan organising to get gas to her car?

It took her a while to organise getting a gas can. She had stuffed up any chance of stealing off GA second time in a week and cops already involved. She had no money so had to con Amy into buying gas can for her to use. How can people theorise she had a complicated plan to murder Caylee when she struggles to plan organising to get gas to her car?

Excellent point......I don't believe, nor have I, that she ever had a plan!

The recent doc dump includes description of Gas Cans.
On p3220 August 1st: Describes 2 gas cans and 1 oil pan
Photos
Dusted for prints
Swabs
But no mention of any duct tape???

"No further Services were conducted"
Items returned to CA Wednesday 8th

When did they find and take into evidence, duct tape on gas cans?

Exactally! No complicated plan to murder Caylee. She killed Caylee in haste. An angry reaction to Caylee having either betrayed KC with her words or the threat from CA that she would soon be grilling Caylee...
Before 6/15 I think KC was trying real hard to formulate a murderous plot. One involving the deaths of CA and GA. She NEVER intended Caylee to die. But, this chick was so wrapped up with murderous thoughts and plans, that her mind-set was such that it was easier for her to kill Caylee without much forethought than the average person could murder there own child. As always...JMHO.

It's possible to trace duct tape back to the factory where it was manufactured. Even the date of manufacture and lot number can be found. This was done in the Ramsey case. IIRC, it has something to do with analysis of the adhesive.

It's possible to trace duct tape back to the factory where it was manufactured. Even the date of manufacture and lot number can be found. This was done in the Ramsey case. IIRC, it has something to do with analysis of the adhesive.
Before we think about what evidence there might be, is there even any Duct Tape Sample to start with.
I have looked and can not see any report that a sample was taken off the gas cans at all.
Has anybody seen a
a report that LE collected a Duct Tape sample?

Before we think about what evidence there might be, is there even any Duct Tape Sample to start with.
I have looked and can not see any report that a sample was taken off the gas cans at all.
Has anybody seen a

Not that I have seen or have read about. Only duct tape on Caylee's skull. There was a report about a gas can with duct tape on it from the garage. Not sure who released that one except the media. Confusing to say the least.

Has anybody seen a

Sorry, Hercule... More of a general tape factoid than a specific reference to tape found or not found.

Sorry, Hercule... More of a general tape factoid than a specific reference to tape found or not found.
It could be a great piece of evidence, but everybody ducks (Sort of Pun) for cover when you ask about this duct tape.

If nobody fronts, then I guess it is just a NGism. She may not be the perp this time?

Exactally Indigo! Alot of good it did for JBR though...Mommy bought THE duct tape, but, alas, info swept under the carpet, like lots of other juicy details....Pineapple? What pineapple? Don't get me started!

It could be a great piece of evidence, but everybody ducks (Sort of Pun) for cover when you ask about this duct tape.

If nobody fronts, then I guess it is just a NGism. She may not be the perp this time?

I think info came out of WKMG. From NG transcript:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: George was taken to a local hospital and is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation. Meanwhile, WKMG has learned that duct tape found on a gas can seized from the Anthony home is being compared to the duct tape found on Caylee. The station reports that the tape on the gas can appears to be identical to the duct tape found on Caylee`s skull.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/23/ng.01.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back