Possible NEW Suspects In JonBenet Ramsey Case?

It didn't. Thanks to Gordon Coombes, we know that they were only using a four-marker standard to "match" the touch DNA to the underwear DNA. WHICH, it's helpful to point out, only had the 9-1/2 markers, and they had to amplify it to get THAT many.

It's also helpful to point out that the waistband and legbands of the underwear had DNA on them as well.

Nobody was ever ruled out on DNA alone.

Except, of course, the Ramseys, courtesy of their pal Mary Lacy :doh:

Except, of course, the Ramseys, courtesy of their pal Mary Lacy :doh:

No kidding. I can't help but think of Gretchen Smith and what she said about the DA's office. Maybe, if we're lucky, this is when the wall comes down and we find out just what was going on inside the DA's office.

I found the head bash recreation with the flashlight by the boy enlightening. And demonstrating how touch DNA is expectable and unreasonable to use to exonerate anyone educational. And the stun gun nonsense was dispensed with nicely. And now it should be obvious to everyone that nobody came in that basement window. And Burke and the unrecognizable pineapples - well that's just priceless. And then there's the 911 tape - "We're not talking to you", "what did you find", etc. etc.. And the ransom note analysis was very good.

I did find the CBS wrap up a bit hasty and sloppy but they got their important point across, Burke killed his sister and the parents covered it up.

I thought the CBS show was excellent in that it helped people like myself who had not followed the case too closely after the initial murder happened. The key to watching all these recent shows is looking at the real evidence parts of the shows and just taking with a grain of salt when the hosts or guests just give their opinions versus real hard facts that they also showed.

The CBS show brought to light some things I was not aware of. Getting to watch the real interviews with BR where I can judge for myself how he is reacting and what he is saying. Seeing some real photos. Seeing the recreation of the house setting. Listening to some of the initial people that were there that morning and listening to how he described the JR reaction. Things like that were very valuable to get to see. I especially liked seeing the interview of the friend lady that was shunned by the Rs. She came across very credible to me. Hearing how BR had took a golf club to JBR. Accident or not it was something I had not heard about before.

Most of that type of information was probably available before the show but it helped people like myself that had not dug up that info before now.

So overall I thought it was a very valuable show. When the guests offered up their own theories then they stressed it was just their own theory so they had a good disclaimer about that.

The recent shows have helped me learn about the case more and they have been quite helpful. Some much more than others.

As far as the unknown DNA on the waisteband and underwear I do think it is very possible it could have been from a worker packaging up the underwear.

If anyone has ever seen those documentary type shows "How they make ......" where they show you how products are manufactured and made. Lots of times there is still human involvement in the final packaging and handling of certain products. Not everything is handled by a robot. And in the garment industry I do believe it is very possible things like socks and underwear are hand packaged into bags before a machine seals the ends of the plastic bags.

JMO on where that DNA could have come from.

Where is VLPATE? She had this thing pegged. And, the witty comebacks to the absurdity of the premise of this thread were priceless.

The poster candyrose and I were on this case from the beginning. She lived not far from me actually. And she archived everything. I had it all on floppy disks! Back then, we even had a group of posters who went to Boulder and took pictures of the house and were able to speak with reporters and others out there. We even had some information posted that had not been publicly known and felt that either the killer or a cop was putting it on our forum. Many of us believed Patsy posted on our forum. We followed everything daily for a few years and then not as often because information sources dried up. The Barbie nightgown didn't even fit her any longer but was still her favorite. The killer knew that. The room John "found" her in had been locked when the first cops checked the basement. It wasn't locked when him and Fleet went down there. There were published pictures of the lock on that door that was high up on the door and I think it was a slide type and was hard to open and the cops just finally got it opened and glanced in the dark room and saw nothing. Supposedly they relocked it after that initial search. Thoughts on the forum at that time was that John retrieved the body from his SUV or somewhere outside and snuck her down into that room during the time he was missing. The layout of the house allowed basement access through a door not easily seen from where most people were at. And the key that Patsy always left outside to get in the door has never been found. There was also a new package of underwear larger than JB's size found in the bathroom with one pair missing and a paring knife was on the vanity sink top. JonBenet was seen for UTI's over 30 times by her pediatrician in something like 1-2 years prior to her death. Supposedly she didn't wipe herself well or correctly and it wasn't unusual for her to ask any adult to do it for her. Friends of the family had provided the wiping information back then. So, my point is that if you go to the candyrose site, you will find an amazing collection of information from the beginning. No guarantee on what all is true or conjecture. But I do know that most of the information I've written here is true because it came from a person very close to the case. The part about John moving the body to that room is however, alleged and a theory of how she got in there. There was a cop's statement that he had looked in that room and did not see her. Even in a dark room, I would think a white pile of something on the floor would have still been visible. That is just my opinion. Are there others on here from the original forum?

I will throw this out there for the heck of it. Let's say JR knew Helgoth killed her. But wanted to handle it on his own. Not send him to jail for this terrible thing done to his daughter. But have him killed. Suicide coverup. What do you think?

I will throw this out there for the heck of it. Let's say JR knew Helgoth killed her. But wanted to handle it on his own. Not send him to jail for this terrible thing done to his daughter. But have him killed. Suicide coverup. What do you think?
Umm... Nah. And a good thing to remember - Tricia's rules for the forum:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-The-3-People-in-the-House-when-JonBenet-Died

Dear Websleuths Members,

Our rules at Websleuths are rarely black and white. Many time we have to adjust rules for certain forums.

One rule we do our best to follow is who is allowed to be discussed when it comes to the particular crime committed.

We discuss possible perpetrators based on the mainstream media and police reports.

We do not allow posters to drag innocent people into a discussion and accuse them of a crime.

Because of this rule, we only discuss John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey in this forum.

Those three people have not been cleared by the police and the current District Attorney.

There is nothing to suggest an intruder. The DNA is a red herring. Look at the note, the pineapple, all the evidence in the house, the behavior of the three people in the house, look at all these things. Until all of these things can be explained and logical evidence is offered to show an intruder we will not allow innocent people to be discussed as the possible killer. Just like any other forum on Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member