Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think maybe she undressed Caylee after she did whatever she did because she was wearing the same clothes the family had last seen her in?

She may have realized that if Caylee was found in those clothes, her family would know exactly when this happened and that Casey must have done it (PJs maybe if she stormed out with her on the night of the fight - or maybe still in the clothes she wore to visit her great grandfather on the 15th with proof on video - or possibly the ones George described though I don't think he saw her).

Being found in those familiar clothes definitely wouldn't support a story of a kidnapping by a Nanny who had her own clothes for Caylee.

I hope LE can find the clothes that Casey said they hadn't found.

My guess is that it's a printed/patterned sheet from Caylee's bed. Something LE would immediately recognize.

ayqbt1.jpg

I think it's Caylee's bedding also! One of the bags taken from the home was this one. It looks like whatever it is matches her bed!!

I'm also thinking a diaper could have been in there. Matching up the brand and size could be of use. Just a random thought. But since a search warrant has to be very specific, I'm curious about hte pesticides and how realtive that was.

Well, what if CA was the one to purchase and replace the *item*. Just sayin'... there's talk of obstruction now where there wasn't before and the A's have lawyered up since the search warrant was issued. Just thinkin...

heard a rumor about the bedding in Caylees room --- the Classic Pooh stuff with thoughts that perhaps that could be part of the JCP stmts...there was a pillow from that setting included in with the bags removed....

Yes, and more yes!! I am starting to think like many others on this thread are... that the JCP statements are key... and that perhaps replacement bedding was purchased after the original bedding was soiled at some point (wrapping, carrying, moving a heavy dead body....)

Remember, Cindy made mention that not one item of Caylee's was unaccounted for.

I don't know if that leads to premeditation, because it still could of been a horrible horrible accident (I don't personally believe that), but the cover up, and follow through of such... still could lead us to murder one, right?

Also if Invisi-Zanny the Nanny had a key, wouldn't Cindy and George get their locks changed ASAP????????:bang:

Ohhh mama...you're thinking is sooo right on! Way da go! I'm so curious now to know if CA did have her locks changed after that conv. with Casey! I bet not.

Having a lot of problems posting.

I think the "truth of the tape" is going to be what premeditates the cause. Therefore, the intent.

* I apologize if the analytical way I wrote is offensive to anyone. Sometimes empathy is best kept at arm's length.

:clap::clap::clap:

I agree with everything you wrote

:blowkiss:

I noticed in some of the pictures of Caylee she had a pink blanket..I've always wondered if this was what KC wrapped her in? I know someone had mentioned LE was looking for pictures..Might be the connection.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but your mention of a "pink blanket" reminded me of this photo which I came across yesterday. There is a pink colored article showing in this pic.

24ms5ex.jpg

Image 16 of 180 -- (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / December 11, 2008)
Orange county Sheriff detective Yuri Melich looks at the scene where remains of a child were found that could be Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...allery?index=orl-childremains0320081211132049

I just looked at a map of the area where the remains were found, in comparison to the Anthony home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=Suburban+Dr+%26+S+Chickasaw+Trail,+Orlando,+FL+32829&daddr=28.484011,-81.261106&hl=en&geocode=Cf7cK6Cf9Wt0FeOssgEdFQEo-w%3B&mra=mi&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=28.48677,-81.264367&sspn=0.013296,0.019076&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=28.48677,-81.264367&spn=0.013202,0.018239&z=15&source=embed

I had assumed the skull was found in a forested, or secluded area. That location does not look at all secluded.

Can someone explain to me where, besides the back of a house, the skull was?:confused:

I just looked at a map of the area where the remains were found, in comparison to the Anthony home.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=Suburban+Dr+%26+S+Chickasaw+Trail,+Orlando,+FL+32829&daddr=28.484011,-81.261106&hl=en&geocode=Cf7cK6Cf9Wt0FeOssgEdFQEo-w%3B&mra=mi&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=28.48677,-81.264367&sspn=0.013296,0.019076&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=28.48677,-81.264367&spn=0.013202,0.018239&z=15&source=embed

I had assumed the skull was found in a forested, or secluded area. That location does not look at all secluded.

Can someone explain to me where, besides the back of a house, the skull was?:confused:

that map isn't right, instead of left on Suburban it should have been right, the wooded area there. About 50 ft off of the road.

You're pretty much right, it was just beyond the fence practically in the backyard of that home owner. :eek: Point A for the found area is wrong, it's closer to the dead end near the school.

bringing this over to the discussion thread... (? doing this right?)

I believe one item was the missing piece of the crib bumper. This is typically removed from the crib set when the crib is converted to a toddler bed (shown above in a pic; in a crib it goes all the way around and is in 4 pieces; you take 1 piece off to leave cushioning in the toddler bed). It would have the ruffled top and be fluffy like a pillow, but larger; approx 42"x10"x2" and flexible.

It is something Cindy would be unlikely to miss since the crib was converted, but would match the bedding exactly.

You're pretty much right, it was just beyond the fence practically in the backyard of that home owner. :eek: Point A for the found area is wrong, it's closer to the dead end near the school.

Whoa....didn't one of her friends specifally mention that area???

Ohhh mama...you're thinking is sooo right on! Way da go! I'm so curious now to know if CA did have her locks changed after that conv. with Casey! I bet not.

Having a lot of problems posting.

They had a security system installed after reporting her missing
and while the web cam was up and running . Zanny getting into the house isnt going to fly .

They had a security system installed after reporting her missing
and while the web cam was up and running . Zanny getting into the house isnt going to fly .

We were recently informed by another poster that Zanni has a magic umbrella which may permit flight.:blowkiss:
I hope you saw it. It was fantastic!

If it was Caylees sheet or quilt she was covered in AND then Casey went to JCP to purchase a new one - thats the cover up and in my mind part of the pre-meditation - it shows it's thought out, enough to purchase things to replace what she used in the crime (I really hope it's not something yellow - I had that dream/nightmare of Caylee being wrapped in something yellow - that would just FREAK ME OUT!)

I've not heard anything about this, but if what you say is true, it also tosses out the option of attempting the insanity plea. I never thought they'd be able to pull that off anyway, but this alone would be enough to exclude that possibility.

I'm also thinking a diaper could have been in there. Matching up the brand and size could be of use. Just a random thought. But since a search warrant has to be very specific, I'm curious about hte pesticides and how realtive that was.

I'm curious about the pesticides too. I wonder if they're not just trying to cross all Ts and dot all I's, but, with this case, nothing is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea