Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been discussed but your mention of a "pink blanket" reminded me of this photo which I came across yesterday. There is a pink colored article showing in this pic.

24ms5ex.jpg

Image 16 of 180 -- (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / December 11, 2008)
Orange county Sheriff detective Yuri Melich looks at the scene where remains of a child were found that could be Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...allery?index=orl-childremains0320081211132049

WOW!!! EXCELLENT POST OF THE PIC ENZEDER-THAT DOES LOOK LIKE A PINK BLANKET!!! :clap: Maybe the blanket had dog hair on it too...which prompted the search at the Anthony's home. Someone mentioned her putting her in a pillowcase too, which might be a possiblility. But why would she remove her clothes, but then cover her with a pillowcase?? Then discard the clothes not far. Still waiting on any updates on where the clothing was found? Anyone know? :confused:

Just a random thought on the bedding...

IF a matching piece of bedding was purchased at JC Penney's to replace something that Caylee was wrapped in....then CA's statement that she STILL washes Caylee's bedding weekly, might have been to cover up the "new."

Most of their statements that go into odd detail have led somewhere previously...

I have been here since the beginning with all of you.

Do you think it's possible that Caylee died on the night of the 15th or the morning of the 16th, and G and C know this and that is why George specifies seeing KC and Caylee the morning of the 16th? Cindy says she tucked them into bed Sunday night and the pings support this. She also says they didn't come out of the room until 1 p.m. but she knew they were in there? What if Caylee never woke up? KC could have carried a "sleeping" Caylee out of the house in front of George.

Here's whats nagging at me though. When LE found Caylee they found SOMETHING that lead to the house. What if it was something they had already seen? Not something that matched what they had already seen, but the actual item? Say her body was stored and hidden somewhere and this one particular item was placed in the bag when whoever left her left her in the woods. A memento or an item that might comfort Caylee or assuage someones guilt? Then LE would have to prove who put it in the bag when, and who knew what, when? And, where was Caylee in the meantime? Am I reaching?

Well, I think that whatever was in that bag with her was definitely feminine. Remember the statements about the meter reader being able to tell that they were definitely the remains of a little girl? It is hard to tell that from looking at badly decomposed remains, especially those of a child. So there must have been something with the body that made him immediately think female. IMO.

I don't recall him saying anything about the sex of the body. I just remember him saying that his foot hit the bag and a skull rolled out. When he was explaining where the area was he did say that the area is in the Caylee Anthony area. That is all I remember him saying about it.

I have been here since the beginning with all of you.

Do you think it's possible that Caylee died on the night of the 15th or the morning of the 16th, and G and C know this and that is why George specifies seeing KC and Caylee the morning of the 16th? Cindy says she tucked them into bed Sunday night and the pings support this. She also says they didn't come out of the room until 1 p.m. but she knew they were in there? What if Caylee never woke up? KC could have carried a "sleeping" Caylee out of the house in front of George.

Here's whats nagging at me though. When LE found Caylee they found SOMETHING that lead to the house. What if it was something they had already seen? Not something that matched what they had already seen, but the actual item? Say her body was stored and hidden somewhere and this one particular item was placed in the bag when whoever left her left her in the woods. A memento or an item that might comfort Caylee or assuage someones guilt? Then LE would have to prove who put it in the bag when, and who knew what, when? And, where was Caylee in the meantime? Am I reaching?

I don't think you're reaching and I agree, it's quite possible that George was lying. Another thing perhaps to keep in mind (and I too might be reaching), could LE know what Casey purchased from JCPenney, so they already were on the lookout for something specific?

I saw a post on the fox blog that the neighbor who's yard backed up to the area where Caylee was dumped, recalled a horrible smell in that area in July & August but thought it was a dead animal.

I wondered about this...the houses right around that area and if anyone noticed any odors.
It may not have been so noticeable if the bag was indeed beneath the water most of the time it was there.
I wonder if that neighbor could verify there was someone, anyone, she told about that odor during those months...It really could be important as I think the defense is going to try and say the bag was recently put there...

IF a matching piece of bedding was purchased at JC Penney's to replace something that Caylee was wrapped in....then CA's statement that she STILL washes Caylee's bedding weekly, might have been to cover up the "new."

Most of their statements that go into odd detail have led somewhere previously...

Hmmmmm! That would make sense. Did they ever release any of the items purchased on Cindy's Penney's charge? I could definitely see Casey calling Penney's and rushing out to purchase a new Comforter or pillow, etc to cover her tracks. However Cindy would notice a new pillow or comforter compared to the old one. Which would explain why she didn't want to pass along her charge statement. Also would explain Cindy's statements in the beginning to Casey...."what have you done??" :bang:very telling.

The first thing I thought of when I heard that LE made their way to the Anthony home asap, after the remains were found, was that they must have seen something directly connected with the home/family, such as a bag was used for some kind of lawn treatment. Or, as someone mentioned, possibly some kind of chemical that was found with the remains to speed up decomp, as seen on CSI.

I wondered why they took lawn or garden chemicals too and I also wondered why they took three vac's. If the vac's ever had any evidence in them the bags have probably been changed a few times since Caylee disappeared. I wonder what they think would be in them a this late date?

I wonder if Caylee wasn't wrapped in one of her favorite blankets. Maybe one that she carried with her all of the time like little kids do. Would a towel even cover her? Even if it was a big towel it doesn't seem that it would totally cover her but maybe Casey didn't care if it totally cover her. LE must have found something to connect the body with the something at the Anthony's home. Just the way the spokesman answered the question about them finding something in the bag with the body made me believe they had found something of big importance. He said "you bet we have" and he really stressed the words. I hope it is something that points straight to Casey.

Casey having to take a traq the day that they found the body speaks volumes. I think she knew it was all over.

If it was Caylees sheet or quilt she was covered in AND then Casey went to JCP to purchase a new one - thats the cover up and in my mind part of the pre-meditation - it shows it's thought out, enough to purchase things to replace what she used in the crime (I really hope it's not something yellow - I had that dream/nightmare of Caylee being wrapped in something yellow - that would just FREAK ME OUT!)

Do we have a specific date for a JCP purchase or just speculating about a possible purchase? I can't keep up no matter how hard I try.

They are not looking in the bags of the vacs, it's all the other little spots we don't really think about. This would be especially telling in the wet vac type cleaners.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but your mention of a "pink blanket" reminded me of this photo which I came across yesterday. There is a pink colored article showing in this pic.

24ms5ex.jpg

Image 16 of 180 -- (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / December 11, 2008)
Orange county Sheriff detective Yuri Melich looks at the scene where remains of a child were found that could be Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...allery?index=orl-childremains0320081211132049

See if this enlargement helps......

enlarge.jpg

I was also thinking that they might be using the vacs just to get fiber samples from the house, carpet, animal hairs, etc. Not necessarily something that was in there from 6 months ago.

Ah! Do you think it is possible Mallory was there to pick up the dog because there was dog hair on the blanket/sheet found with Caylee? Is it possible that when LE went back to the Anthony home they took samples of dog hair? LE wouldn't let Mallory take the dog(s).

This is a more recent map than the one at Google Earth. This one has the new construction behind their back fence.

It was also reported that Casey and others used the same wooded area as a party spot when of school age. There are trails throughout and it is easily accessible from the other side of her backyard fence.

http://maps.live.com/?mkt=en-us#JnE...xNy4xNDA3OTAzOTMzMTY2JTdlLTExOS45NzA3MDMxMjU=

Just click "Bird's Eye", use mouse wheel to adjust, and grab & drag map to move it.

I belive that Caylee's bedding set was called "Classic Pooh"
I could not find it sold at JC Penneys but I have found it sold at Target.
Here is a link for the set sold on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Classic-Pooh-Best-of-Friends-Crib-Bedding-Set-13-PC-NEW_W0QQitemZ160221627748QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

I don't want to review all video.
Does anyone remember seeing footage of the A's leaving Orlando or arriving after the Cal trip.

I'd like to know if they were seen with luggage going either way, to or fro.

There is a reason for this question.

If Casey purchased a suitcase at JCPenney, which I think is a possibility, a rolling suitcase to make body moving easier, it is possible for someone else to take it across country and dump it., the suitcase.

Or they could have left with no luggage and picked up luggage and clothing there.

Lots of possibilities.

Just one more pic to show the elongated backyard of the house on the corner of Hopespring Dr. and Surburban Dr.

2lsy2s0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member