Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone had mentioned that when Greta did the show, Cindy had shown a different room and bedding for Caylee? Does anyone have links or pictures to see if this is true??

Looks eerily similar to this:
cayleetowel.jpg

(sorry if it's already been posted)

Do you think it's possible that Caylee died on the night of the 15th or the morning of the 16th, and G and C know this and that is why George specifies seeing KC and Caylee the morning of the 16th?
Yeah, I do, I've always thought that. We are relying on George for the last sighting of Caylee alive, and he can't be trusted. The only for sure last sighting of her was on video tape at the nursing home.

Just one more pic to show the elongated backyard of the house on the corner of Hopespring Dr. and Surburban Dr.

2lsy2s0.jpg
Why'd that house get such a long back yard??? She sure dumped her as close as she could.

Yeah, I do, I've always thought that. We are relying on George for the last sighting of Caylee alive, and he can't be trusted. The only for sure last sighting of her was on video tape at the nursing home.

This does not add up with GA's testimony of the smell of the car and hoping that "it wasn't his Caylee" in the trunk. I do not believe that the A's knew that Caylee was in any sort of harm until July.

See if this enlargement helps......

enlarge.jpg

It's so hard to tell but I thought the item he is holding looks like it may have a darker and lighter shade of pink to it...It also made me think of the blanket in this photo (darker around the edges)

blanket.jpg

It's a towel .. so kind of lends itself to drowning in the pool. Otherwise, wouldnt you wrap the child in a blankie?

Yes, she could have taped Caylees mouth up so she couldn't scream for help when tossed into the pool. I hate thinking that. Where did the pic on the right come from? Is that from the burial crime scene?

Could KC have taped her mouth so bugs wouldn't crawl in her mouth?

God rest her soul. I hate talking about our angel like that.

Oh! Joseph Jordans pictures! Hey, I think they also found some undergarments that day and some felt confident that they matched up to what Casey was wearing in a past partying pic.

Sorry...but who is Joseph Jordan? Are these from the new site where they discovered the body?? What other pictures are there?? and one more question- that looks just like the beachtowel! what else is that in the picture?? can you tell??? so interesting! thanks for all the info! :clap:

Oh! Joseph Jordans pictures! Hey, I think they also found some undergarments that day and some felt confident that they matched up to what Casey was wearing in a past partying pic.

I remember the panties. The dots didn't match. Size/spacing or color. IMO

When the towel & underwear pix first surfaced months ago I thought it was ruled out as a perfect match..Anyone else remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie