Post Fliers for Gabe - In Your Town or Online!

I posted a request for volunteers at insession trials (I believe that's one that we can talk about here) and I already had a request for Gabe's poster. She is going to do the printing herself cause she has contacts in the printing business. But Gabe's poster is now going up in Miss.

:woohoo:

I got some more posters up today, but was dissapointed at the hospital :( They are not allowed They had already tried, the lady even knew it was the "baby from AZ"

also, would it be better for the posters at the hospitals to go in the doctors and nurses "breakrooms"? That way, if someone has Gabe, and he needs services, They won't be scared to take him in? IDK, because then you wouldn't get the public that goes in and out to see him.

Also, I had to get my leg cut open today, while at the hospital, so hopefully It will heal fast or at least stop hurting enough for me too move this weekend, and get more posters up!!

I got some more posters up today, but was dissapointed at the hospital :( They are not allowed They had already tried, the lady even knew it was the "baby from AZ"

also, would it be better for the posters at the hospitals to go in the doctors and nurses "breakrooms"? That way, if someone has Gabe, and he needs services, They won't be scared to take him in? IDK, because then you wouldn't get the public that goes in and out to see him.
Ives that is a really good question. I honestly don't know which is better. Outside, there is more people to see it, more chances that someone has seen him in the past or will see him if someone brings him there, inside would alert Dr's/nurses and not scare off anyone wanting to take him in. I really don't know.

Ives that is a really good question. I honestly don't know which is better. Outside, there is more people to see it, more chances that someone has seen him in the past or will see him if someone brings him there, inside would alert Dr's/nurses and not scare off anyone wanting to take him in. I really don't know.

We need both really.

Hi Everyone,
I've now notified the last two volunteers for fliers as to when they can pick up their orders. We still need volunteers BADLY. Please consider offering some of your time to help this family. And a huge thanks to those who have already had orders placed for them, and to those who have taken it upon themselves to print and post fliers. The family is very grateful.

I am beyond thrilled to let you all know that MissingGabe has just let me know that the Heidi Search organization will now be actively involved in the search for Gabe, and their volunteers will be posting flyers in San Antonio!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is a huge step in the right direction, and I'm just thrilled that this door has opened to the family!

I got the flyers today and I am working on dividing them up to send to friends and friends OF friends in the cities on the list, especially San Antonio and other cities in Texas. I'll also be posting some here too of course. The flyers look really great.

I am beyond thrilled to let you all know that MissingGabe has just let me know that the Heidi Search organization will now be actively involved in the search for Gabe, and their volunteers will be posting flyers in San Antonio!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is a huge step in the right direction, and I'm just thrilled that this door has opened to the family!

How fantastic!! Thank you so much to the Heidi Search Organization!! :dance:

Oh! Heidi Search will also be printing flyers if the family needs them to.

:dance:

The flyers are also now available in Spanish.

The fliers I posted online seem to be getting a lot of attention. Will there be a Spanish version for online posting, as well?

The fliers I posted online seem to be getting a lot of attention. Will there be a Spanish version for online posting, as well?

This one if from Gabriel's group on Facebook:

22744_300596249313_660674313_4468706_3142575_n.jpg

YES!!! missinggabe left me a visitor message and would love it if people would like to get this one out too. You can email requests to the family at oursweetgabriel@yahoo.com or you can still PM me and I will contact the family to place the order. And again, you can also print the Spanish flier and put that up in your local area too.

If anyone in or near the cities on the list needs fliers, please let me know. I have some available. I have fliers going to Tallahassee and still working on Texas and other areas.

Got my flyers today and spent the afternoon posting them around my town.... Glad to report most people knew about Gabriel...

One great idea came from the Post Office....Give every mail carrier a copy of the flyer in the most likely areas. The mail carriers know most people on their route and may notice someone with a new baby or a new 8 month old baby.

The bad News was Wal-Mart in my town would not let me put up Gabriel's flyer...There have a bulletin board that has missing children flyers in it and I asked would they put Gabiels flyer in the case and they said NO... but the bulletin board said in Big letter taking up about half the side of the board " EVERY SECOND COUNTS" ... I asked ok can we call and get Corporate approval and they said again NO the flyers in the case are sent from Corporate office.. I asked how often to you get this information from Corporate and they said once a month....grrrr How is that every second counts if they only do this once a month.....

Geez what would it hurt to add one more flyer....there was a lot of space to do so....

So does anyone know a Walton or someone in corporate that could get Gabriel's flyer out to all the Wal-marts....

Still sporting the bruise from Wal Mart refusing to allow posters of Gabriel.... So I emailed the corporate office today....Hope they listen to my plea....

Still sporting the bruise from Wal Mart refusing to allow posters of Gabriel.... So I emailed the corporate office today....Hope they listen to my plea....

I have been trying there too, with no luck. I also just sent a plea to corporate. :)

I could sneak one up on that big ol' bulletin board if the greeters weren't always there ready to catch me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back