Post Fliers for Gabe - In Your Town or Online!

From MissingGabe:

The family has contacted Walmart, who said they will put up Gabe's posters in their stores.

Also, the family would appreciate anyone who can put up flyers in Tucson. Logan and crew will leave flyers at a copy company there to be picked up by anyone who can post the flyers in Tucson.

Please post here if you can put up the posters, and I'll put you in touch with a family member to get the flyers.

Thank you!

From MissingGabe:

The family has contacted Walmart, who said they will put up Gabe's posters in their stores.

Also, the family would appreciate anyone who can put up flyers in Tucson. Logan and crew will leave flyers at a copy company there to be picked up by anyone who can post the flyers in Tucson.

Please post here if you can put up the posters, and I'll put you in touch with a family member to get the flyers.

Thank you!

I was just coming to see if someone else posted about the family needing help with fliers in Tucson.

PLEASE, if you live in the area, please consider helping this family.

I MIGHT have a contact in Tucson to help with fliers. I'm working on it. I hope it pans out.

I got flyer's up all over South of Dallas on I35E...lots of truck stops and hotels covered.

Also, I was wondering if there was a way to contact the airlines in Texas and see if they could send out the flyer in an email attachment to all their flight attendants and pilots? If he was flown out of SA, someone would remember his face!

I think its absolutely crucial to have Elizabeth's picture on the fliers as people might recognize her easier than the sweet face of Gabriel.

I got flyer's up all over South of Dallas on I35E...lots of truck stops and hotels covered.

Also, I was wondering if there was a way to contact the airlines in Texas and see if they could send out the flyer in an email attachment to all their flight attendants and pilots? If he was flown out of SA, someone would remember his face!

Thank you so much, kissdegirl.

Could you please send your suggestions on the airlines to Gabe's family? Their email address for tips, ideas, and suggestions is oursweetgabriel@yahoo.com

Thanks again! :)

I've got more flyers going out to Florida and Boston. Some going to Orlando which should be good coverage with all the tourists.

Sent a message to ALL airlines flying out of San Antonio. Hopefully they will help. :)

Has anyone thought about sending alerts to Catholic (any church for that matter) archdiocese offices in TX and Mexico. Esp in Mexico. Do y'all think that a new adoptive couple would get their new child baptized (christened)?

It seems all of my posts are questions.:crazy: Have they considered a couple of bill boards in the San Antonio? One in english one in spanish? I am sure they are expensive to rent for a month but maybe some organizations assist with the cost? They could have a huge picture of gabe and one of EJ (since she was there and people might remember her) and just have the date December 26, a telephone number and the reward amount.

It seems all of my posts are questions.:crazy: Have they considered a couple of bill boards in the San Antonio? One in english one in spanish? I am sure they are expensive to rent for a month but maybe some organizations assist with the cost? They could have a huge picture of gabe and one of EJ (since she was there and people might remember her) and just have the date December 26, a telephone number and the reward amount.

That deserves more than a thanks...this is a GREAT!!!!!! idea! In lieu of a donation, someone could even rent one right on the freeway!

Hi Rekabal. Welcome to Websleuths! Great to have you here.

A good place to leave ideas for Gabe's family is on Gabe's facebook page. It's public, and you don't need a Facebook membership to read it. I think you do need to sign up for Facebook to leave your message.

Here's Gabe's Facebook URL:
http://en-gb.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&ref=share&gid=251236072296

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?