Post your PROFILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dormer - Despite our best efforts we have still been unable to identify Jane Doe #6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cRaripbEHkc#t=975

Is Mr. Dormer telling the truth? No.

Jane Doe 6 (or Jane Doe 2000) has an intact tattoo on her body. LE didn't release the tattoo to the public, which could help identify her.

Her page
https://identifyus.org/cases/9680

Date found November 19, 2000 00:00
Date created December 20, 2011 15:41

11 years to put an UID victim on the database.

Despite our best efforts... Sure

The killer tried to remove JTs tattoo. ME restored it. Its possible the same was done to JD #6. Maybe it could not be restored. If this is the case then we are not privy to this information. The police are allowed to lie. Only the police and the killer would know. Im speculating. It makes the most sense to me.

Dormer - Despite our best efforts we have still been unable to identify Jane Doe #6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cRaripbEHkc#t=975

Is Mr. Dormer telling the truth? No.

Jane Doe 6 (or Jane Doe 2000) has an intact tattoo on her body. LE didn't release the tattoo to the public, which could help identify her.

Her page

Date found November 19, 2000 00:00
Date created December 20, 2011 15:41

11 years to put an UID victim on the database.

Despite our best efforts... Sure

Were did you find info that jane Doe 6 had an intact tattoo?

There is no mention of any tattoo in her identifyus.com file:

But another piece of info in that file is this that I haven't heard before:

Skeletal findings :
Right and left nasal bones have been fractured and healed.

Were did you find info that jane Doe 6 had an intact tattoo?

There is no mention of any tattoo in her identifyus.com file:

But another piece of info in that file is this that I haven't heard before:

Skeletal findings :
Right and left nasal bones have been fractured and healed.

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html
Fitzpatrick is still withholding the image of a tattoo located on the female victim for verification purposes

This is probably the fourth time I'm posting this and before me it was posted by LindsayLohan6

That kid in the other case didn't do it either. We know he wasn't with the girl until sometime after 1215 AM. He probably gets a call from the girl asking for a lift so she can go to a party. She was known to sneak out of her house most nights until the wee hours of the morning.

I figure she gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. OK, she was 13-14 and he was 19. Still a crime, but understandable why he would get involved. Everyone knew her reputation.

OK, lets say he has sex with her. We know that because his semen was found on the body, but there is also another sample of semen the cops never identified.

Timeline: He picks her up after 1215. He has sex in his car with her and kills her. He then dumps her body near the water's edge. TOD is somewhere near 1 30. She is found at 930am by a passerby. She is face down.

730, a lawyer jogs by the scene as he did each morning and saw nothing there.

930 her body is found.

Her body has lividity on her back. How much, I don't know, but enough to note it in the autopsy report. Lividity doesn't begin to occur at the earliest 20 minutes after death. Remember she was found FACE DOWN. How does the kid manage to do all of this in such a short period of time and enough time for lividity to set in?

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html
Fitzpatrick is still withholding the image of a tattoo located on the female victim for verification purposes

This is probably the fourth time I'm posting this and before me it was posted by LindsayLohan6
IMHO it is stupid to withhold tattoo information. I am way more likely to recognize a tattoo than a face... especially if I have talked to them. I am tattooed, into others tattoos and an artist of work used for tats. People recognize mine and remember them, I have a back piece strangers have asked me about.
Some one could recognize her that way. But that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

ONCE you smelled a ripe dead human body you will never forget it. I doubt if the proximity to the ocean would have masked the smell of the bodies if one was there to smell it.

Another genius gem from the official profile

He may have sought treatment at a hospital for poison ivy infection.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/n...l-killer-gets-a-personality-profile.html?_r=0

See? This drunk, rich, construction worker person got himself scratched by poison ivy, but still he did what he did for at least three more times.

So, I decided to improve the official profile He may have sought treatment at a hospital for poison ivy infection at least four times.

EDIT: .... or, he never got poison ivy infection in the first place.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6a/2f/85/6a2f851249a7794e4a3b48e6786a67eb.jpg

If you don't want to catch a killer, it is cunning to create a character that doesn't exist.

CREATING CHARACTERS THAT DON'T EXIST: In the SIL case they created several characters that didn't exist.

1. "Joe The Locksmith". He was the alleged safe cracker. He was supposed to be friends with a notorious criminal named John B. John B brought him down from upstate NY to break open the safe. Joe has never been identified.

2. "Jose The Driver." He allegedly drove John B to the crime scene. He, too, has never been identified.

3. Eddie W. He was involved in all sorts of things at the crime scene. Joe C said EW tore down the alarm box that was making a buzzing noise. EW was in a Virginia jail at the time of the burglary.

When they were caught in that lie they switched EW for a Dave C. Dave C was another witness that was put on the stand as a DA witness and the DA NEVER bothered to ask him if he was that person.

LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES, and not from the witnesses that made them up but from the detectives that crafted those lies because that was the only way they could have been done.

Now do you really expect you can get the truth from these detectives and DA in the Gilgo Beach case?

ONCE you smelled a ripe dead human body you will never forget it. I doubt if the proximity to the ocean would have masked the smell of the bodies if one was there to smell it.

My late father once went to a crime scene. An old woman was stabbed in her apartment on the sixth floor. My father tells there was blood dripping on the stairs of the entry floor of the complex. I imagine crime scenes can be really crazy.

I have never seen an actual one for myself but judging by roadkill I have seen, I definitely agree with you that the smell of a dead body is unmistakable.

I sometimes tend to think that John Malia opened the window for brief moment while he was cruising the OP, Blue instantly picked the smell and started to bark... Or Malia took him to do his business to bushes as Mari Gilbert suggests.

SCPD tried several times to downplay the situtation, being the most idiotic one the letter of the ret. detective to the newspapers that Shannan sounded calm.

I hope this case will be solved in our lifetime and we'll see some people disgraced so much that they will never step out of their homes.

Hawk, your right. Its not hard to get 12 idiots in one room. It does not take long to find 12 people to buy any story you want them to. People wonder what went wrong with that case in Fl. Turns out someone was hired to do just that. Someone was paid to pick out a few idiots during jury selection. They best they hoped for was a hung jury. They found 12 morons wrapped in idiot.

I went to three different jury selections and was rejected for all of them. The last one was a domestic violence case. My take on the defendant was he was guilty as sin. That didn't mean he wouldn't have received a fair trial from me.

The defense lawyer asked me if I could accept the principle of 'innocent until proven guilty." I laughed and said if there was a presumption of innocence the man wouldn't be sitting in that chair at the defendant's table. I didn't care if I got picked or not. What the lawyer didn't know is if she had a good case, or I should say the prosecution had a not so good case I would have found her client innocent.

IMO, most people that get picked for a jury get picked because they want to get picked. Most of them have pretty much know which way they are going to go before they hear the first word of testimony.

Who would be so arrogant as to believe they have to judge another person and maybe put that person in jail for the rest of their life, if not have them executed.

Juries are the biggest scab in the system. They are supposed to be the last resort to protect the innocent, or those that have not been proven guilty.

ALL jury deliberations should be videotaped and recorded to ensure the jurors comply with the instructions of the judge, that is if the judge gives them a proper instruction.

JURIES AND WHY THEY ARE SO STUPID AND WHY I AM SO DISGUTED WITH THEM.
If you don’t mind I will revisit my former son in law’s case. This is only part of what the jury heard. It concerns itself with the testimony of a long time thief known as Joe C.
The jury heard this vital witness had admitted to 38 Violent Felonies, including two home invasions where he tortured innocent people to give up where the money was hidden.
It was clear he wasn’t going to do a day in jail for those crimes.
He was a major suspect in the murders of two prosecution witnesses.
He committed numerous burglaries on the citizens of the County he was testifying in.
He admitted of doing arson for hire of an occupied building in another jurisdiction.
He admitted to being a drug dealer.
He gets caught lying about the son in law being involved in an armed robbery when it was proven the son in law was on vacation in Europe. The 12 morons thought it was funny and laughed.
He gets caught lying about another person being at the burglary the son in law would eventually go to jail for 3 years. It was proven beyond any doubt that that person was in a jail in Virginia. Wow, that really tore them up.
He admits that when he and three others got caught in a car after a burglary and the cops found a gun in the car that he conned one of the fellows in the car to say the gun was his. Without that admission (FALSE, BTW) they would all be charged with the gun charge and serve more time than for the burglary. He promised to give that person $200/250K in cash and property. When asked by defense counsel if he ever gave this moron money, he laughed and said, “That’s a lot of money” and didn’t give him a dime for the extra 18 months he had to do for the burglary.
He was questioned about his role in a home invasion where the victim’s hand was sliced with the promise of cutting off a finger one at a time until the victim revealed where he hid the receipts from his restaurant.
When asked if he cut the man’s hand he said it was the other guy because he is only a burglar. He said it haunted him to this day and that was the reason he was clearing the slate by testifying in this case. The lawyer showed him documents that he was so upset that he went from that crime scene and did another one.
They heard him get caught lying about an arrest in Florida, only 5 months earlier where he punched, kicked, and beat up one of his girlfriends that was instigated by another girlfriend. When the lawyer reminded him of all the previous lies he was caught in and told him now you are telling this jury you lied to the two most important women in your life, he laughed, and said, “So what’s the big deal, everybody lies to women.” The 11 women jurors thought that was hilarious.
After he gets caught in that lie he goes to the back room when the lawyers have a sidebar. He whips out his cell phone and calls someone and says: You told me they weren’t supposed to know about that, you better get your *advertiser censored* down here NOW because I am facing 20years. This transgression was overheard by two court officers and duly reported to the judge. It is totally improper for a witness to communicate with anyone while on the stand. The judge never asked him who he called and didn’t confiscate his cell phone.
The court room was on the third floor and the DA office is on the fifth floor. James Burke, the man who orchestrated this frame job was in the building roaming the hallways cheering his troops on. The lawyer invited him to come in and listen to Joe C.s testimony because it was going to be interesting. We never saw Burke in the building for the remainder of the trial.
While Joe C was testifying he was running a large scaled mortgage business in Florida. A thief running a mortgage business and no one seemed to care. Joe C did counter I am not a thief anymore…..LOL.
At least I drove him out of the mortgage business in Florida………and I didn’t even get some kind of an award for my public service. He goes back to Florida and continues robbing people under the watchful eye of DA Tom Spota.
Joe C has to move to Florida to continue his larcenous ways. He opens up several businesses: Uncle Joe’s Auto Sales; Frontline Auto Auctions, and several others. Google those businesses and see what he has been up to of late. You won’t find the business listed under his true name of JOE CA…you will find it under JOE COL…
JURIES, DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH. Imagine sitting there being judged by twelve probable morons and going to jail for a crime you didn’t do.

JURIES AND WHY THEY ARE SO STUPID AND WHY I AM SO DISGUTED WITH THEM.
If you don’t mind I will revisit my former son in law’s case. This is only part of what the jury heard. It concerns itself with the testimony of a long time thief known as Joe C.
The jury heard this vital witness had admitted to 38 Violent Felonies, including two home invasions where he tortured innocent people to give up where the money was hidden.
It was clear he wasn’t going to do a day in jail for those crimes.
He was a major suspect in the murders of two prosecution witnesses.
He committed numerous burglaries on the citizens of the County he was testifying in.
He admitted of doing arson for hire of an occupied building in another jurisdiction.
He admitted to being a drug dealer.
He gets caught lying about the son in law being involved in an armed robbery when it was proven the son in law was on vacation in Europe. The 12 morons thought it was funny and laughed.
He gets caught lying about another person being at the burglary the son in law would eventually go to jail for 3 years. It was proven beyond any doubt that that person was in a jail in Virginia. Wow, that really tore them up.
He admits that when he and three others got caught in a car after a burglary and the cops found a gun in the car that he conned one of the fellows in the car to say the gun was his. Without that admission (FALSE, BTW) they would all be charged with the gun charge and serve more time than for the burglary. He promised to give that person $200/250K in cash and property. When asked by defense counsel if he ever gave this moron money, he laughed and said, “That’s a lot of money” and didn’t give him a dime for the extra 18 months he had to do for the burglary.
He was questioned about his role in a home invasion where the victim’s hand was sliced with the promise of cutting off a finger one at a time until the victim revealed where he hid the receipts from his restaurant.
When asked if he cut the man’s hand he said it was the other guy because he is only a burglar. He said it haunted him to this day and that was the reason he was clearing the slate by testifying in this case. The lawyer showed him documents that he was so upset that he went from that crime scene and did another one.
They heard him get caught lying about an arrest in Florida, only 5 months earlier where he punched, kicked, and beat up one of his girlfriends that was instigated by another girlfriend. When the lawyer reminded him of all the previous lies he was caught in and told him now you are telling this jury you lied to the two most important women in your life, he laughed, and said, “So what’s the big deal, everybody lies to women.” The 11 women jurors thought that was hilarious.
After he gets caught in that lie he goes to the back room when the lawyers have a sidebar. He whips out his cell phone and calls someone and says: You told me they weren’t supposed to know about that, you better get your *advertiser censored* down here NOW because I am facing 20years. This transgression was overheard by two court officers and duly reported to the judge. It is totally improper for a witness to communicate with anyone while on the stand. The judge never asked him who he called and didn’t confiscate his cell phone.
The court room was on the third floor and the DA office is on the fifth floor. James Burke, the man who orchestrated this frame job was in the building roaming the hallways cheering his troops on. The lawyer invited him to come in and listen to Joe C.s testimony because it was going to be interesting. We never saw Burke in the building for the remainder of the trial.
While Joe C was testifying he was running a large scaled mortgage business in Florida. A thief running a mortgage business and no one seemed to care. Joe C did counter I am not a thief anymore…..LOL.
At least I drove him out of the mortgage business in Florida………and I didn’t even get some kind of an award for my public service. He goes back to Florida and continues robbing people under the watchful eye of DA Tom Spota.
Joe C has to move to Florida to continue his larcenous ways. He opens up several businesses: Uncle Joe’s Auto Sales; Frontline Auto Auctions, and several others. Google those businesses and see what he has been up to of late. You won’t find the business listed under his true name of JOE CA…you will find it under JOE COL…
JURIES, DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH. Imagine sitting there being judged by twelve probable morons and going to jail for a crime you didn’t do.

Wikipedia says "Spota has been active in the fight against the distribution of child *advertiser censored*"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Spota

If it's wikipedia, it must be true!

EDIT: While John Bitrolff was sitting in the interview room as a potential suspect for Gilgo Killings, Mr. Spota cleared him.

Not by checking his alibis, not by checking his phone records, not by checking his travel records.

Spota said he clears a potential suspect by "significant dissimilarities” between the Gilgo Beach case and the killing\s of Tangredi and McNamee.

So, he is also a hell of a criminal profiler...

Alibis, phones, travel records... Woohooo... that's too much work... only idiots would do.. A good DA can clear suspects just by dissimilarities.

Hawk, you had a gut feeling about that Holiday Inn. You may be right. Can you imagine the implications?

Hi Rachel & Josh here,

We’re still hoping that your expertise and unique abilities can help lead us to the identities of the following LISK victims: Asian Man, The Toddler and the Jane Doe who was The Toddler’s mother.

We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, but we're hoping to inject new energy into discovering who these victims were. We ask that you post any thoughts and findings to the links below so all of the information is in one place.

We will have access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

Please don't be shy... contact us. We’ve already heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
Rachel & Josh

The Toddler
Namus UP #9704
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283333-Victim-7-The-Toddler-(NamUs-UP9704)

Jane Doe, the Toddler’s Mother
Not in NamUs
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283334-Toddler-s-Mother

The Asian Male
Namus UP #9355
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283332-The-Asian-Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online