PRESS CONFERENCE: September 25, 2014 - Charlottesville Police Department

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it has been said but Longo said she has an iPhone he think the 5s version

"Good job, chief!", I'm inclined to agree. Longo may have gotten a bit bloodthirsty ahead of the game, but he was on the right track as evidenced by recent events. God forbid I ever lose track of one of my children, but if I did, I would want Longo on the case. Too many people are saddled with apathetic, bored, jaded cops who don't care.

One of my best friends who I've known since we were infants was beaten by her ex a couple of weeks ago. The cops have an excuse at every turn. Not doing anything. Give us Longo!

Longo referred to HG in the past tense -- her parents want people to know who she was.

I was just getting ready to post that. They have evidence that must say she's deceased. He also paused on the "I have hope, her parents have hope...." statement.

"They want people to know who Hannah Graham was..." - Chief Longo :(

I noticed that as well, and although Longo continued with his sentence without a pause, it made me think that he feels she will not be found alive. Although he indicated earlier in the PC that he and The Grahams were still hopeful, but that hope diminished with each passing day.

IMO LE needs to focus on Lake Monticello. Besides the Rivanna river and the local reservoir its the largest body of water thats close by....nearby yet far enough away from the city that it seems secluded IMO. Its also readily accesible from route 53 from C-ville or Interstate 64.

In searching Google for "Charlottesville best fishing spots" I came across this website with a handy map of local honey holes....scroll down to the middle of the page.

http://www.hookandbullet.com/c/fishing-charlottesville-va/

If JLM

Based on what I've heard so far, I think he acted alone, I think he may have drugged her drink, I think he killed her after a sexual assault that same night and disposed of her body right away. I don't think he took her along for the ride to Texas.
:yeahthat:

IMO LE needs to focus on Lake Monticello. Besides the Rivanna river and the local reservoir its the largest body of water thats close by....nearby yet far enough away from the city that it seems secluded IMO. Its also readily accesible from route 53 from C-ville or Interstate 64.

In searching Google for "Charlottesville best fishing spots" I came across this website with a handy map of local honey holes....scroll down to the middle of the page.

http://www.hookandbullet.com/c/fishing-charlottesville-va/

If JLM

It's a gated community... and densely populated - not secluded at all around the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther