Prosecutors to hold Press Conf 10:30 AM 8/29

Looks like the PC might be behind closed doors.

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

I have to say, I am not sure I would trust anything she cooked at this point...

10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

Link please?

Wait she brought brownies? TO WHO!! IS THIS GIRL FOR REAL!

brownies?? are you freaking kidding me?? her kid is "missing" and she's trying to suck up to the attorney??
hey Casey...why not just offer to...
oh well you all get the picture.

brownies?? are you freaking kidding me?? her kid is "missing" and she's trying to suck up to the attorney??
hey Casey...why not just offer to...
oh well you all get the picture.

Yeah, do what you do BEST!!! hee hee!:crazy:

I think you're right - seems like I recall the State Attorneys office doing a presser before and not allowing TV cams.

I'm sure there will be updates on the noon newscasts, haven't seen anything on CF News 13 yet.

Brownies? Maybe she's working at her attorney's office today and it's her turn to bring treats for coffee break.

Seriously you'd think this girl would have more to worry about than brownies. Like "Where is my daughter? Have they harmed her? Does she miss me?"

Isn't it strange that Casey has NOT ONCE made a public plea for Caylee's return? Can you imagine the gut wrenching worry you would be feeling if you could not find your child?

The psychologist that has been on NG said Casey is a sociopath. Does not care about anyone but herself, has no empathy, empty inside. Very apparent from her behavior.

crucify me later, but I have a very very bad feeling about the brownies. Really bad. i don't think she is sucking up, I think she is "shutting up".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back