Prosecutors to hold Press Conf 10:30 AM 8/29

Hi everyone. First time poster here. I decided to join because this case is just so sad.

I know someone earlier mentioned something about postpartem depression or a psychotic break. It seems to me that if she is bringing a tray of brownies to her lawyers office she isn't dealing with anything close to reality.

Sorry if this has already been covered. My computer is running very slowly this morning. :)

How can she even have the ability to bake brownies when all of this is going on? Does she think this is fun?

I wonder if she will have brownies for Leonard when he picks her up.
smack.gif

Does anyone have any idea how to reach Equusearch to volunteer for this search? I've been checking their website.....no direction there. I've called them and all they did was take my name and phone number. They asked for anyone to come and help but there is no direction as to where to go or who to call. Please, anyone?

She is so addicted to the internet.
She is reviewing all the news sites,posts etc about herself,
researching the web...
for use in the trial.
that is what I think she is doing..:confused:

Personally, I don't like all this temp immunity 'push' from LE! Makes them look so desperate. Why? Evidences are non-conclusive? Or LE is just creating the pressure on Casey and her lawyer? IMO, if LE would have strong evidences against Casey already then they would change the charge from 'child endangering' to 'manslaughter'....Why they're treating her with such a 'white gloves'?

I wonder if there are any NUTS in the brownies or is it just the person carrying them????

:liar::cow:

She baked brownies?!
Well of course, daughter's missing, been kidnapped by someone you hired to babysit her, can't really remember where you dropped the baby off, ever dropped the baby off, any of the babysitters info-phone, address, anywhere she's ever lived, anyone who's ever met her or knew her or lived next to her who could confirm this babysitter ever existed? Daughter's now been with the kidnappers over 2 months? Smells like decompostion in your car? Lab results come back confirming decompostition? Facing life in prison? What to do? Bake brownies for your lawyer!! Of course, makes perfect sense. Not only will that help find your little girl, but maybe it could even get you a date! It's completely reasonable. Absolutely. What else should she be doing? Spending time co-operating with the police...a waste, huge waste!

Just curious...would any of you guys eat brownies brought to you by Caylee's mom?

Hi everyone. First time poster here. I decided to join because this case is just so sad.

I know someone earlier mentioned something about postpartem depression or a psychotic break. It seems to me that if she is bringing a tray of brownies to her lawyers office she isn't dealing with anything close to reality.

Sorry if this has already been covered. My computer is running very slowly this morning. :)

:newbie::Welcome-12-june::grouphug:

I hate to say it but maybe.......that's how she got Caylee to go to sleep when she wanted her to. Get where I'm going here?

Personally, I don't like all this temp immunity 'push' from LE! Makes them look so desperate. Why? Evidences are non-conclusive? Or LE is just creating the pressure on Casey and her lawyer? IMO, if LE would have strong evidences against Casey already then they would change the charge from 'child endangering' to 'manslaughter'....Why they're treating her with such a 'white gloves'?

They are not, they are confronting her with the strong evidence they have and saying "look we know you killed her or she died by accident, we have this evidence and it is very strong and can get you life in prison if not DP if you go to trial without telling us where Caylee is".

They want to find her and they are going to use what they have against Casey to get the information.

Casey if you are reading this. Take the deal because you WILL be convicted.

How can she even have the ability to bake brownies when all of this is going on? Does she think this is fun?

I think she is wanting more from JB / the brownies are a piece offering......
Haven't heard her 4 boyfriends have been beating down the Anthony door.

Actually the more I think about this, I bet Cindy is the one who made the brownies. I'm a mom of older kids and I know there have been times in my marriage or family life when things weren't going so well and I would go on a cleaning frenzy and then bake cookies or pie or something to just make the house feel nice and calm. Anyhow, just a thought. Cindy and George seem to be in total shock and denial about all of this so it wouldn't surprise me if she baked them to bring back a feeling of normalcy in the home.

Actually the more I think about this, I bet Cindy is the one who made the brownies. I'm a mom of older kids and I know there have been times in my marriage or family life when things weren't going so well and I would go on a cleaning frenzy and then bake cookies or pie or something to just make the house feel nice and calm. Anyhow, just a thought. Cindy and George seem to be in total shock and denial about all of this so it wouldn't surprise me if she baked them to bring back a feeling of normalcy in the home.

I am also like that. So I think Cindy did it.......Everyone can tell when I'm worried about things / I bake up a storm.

Brownies??

Yeah....she's really worried.

Looks like the PC might be behind closed doors.

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back