Questions and Answers

christine2448 said:
My Questions for today:

Where did the rope come from that was found on the bed in the guestroom?
Thank you for this Christine. I had not heard of this rope, but I did have a rope question today.

For clarification is the rope you are speaking of the same type of rope used for the garotte?

And I have a second rope question:

Was the rope used for the garotte matched to anything else in the house? Do we know the origin of the rope used for the garotte?

I'll check this thread for the answers. Thanks.

If Karr was in the process of undergoing a gender change does he still fit the profile? I am still bothered that their have been no accusations of molestations in his 41 year history.

One thing I'm wondering... Of course JonBenet is all over the internet now, it makes me sick to think of how easy it is for pedephiles to be able to have such easy access to a ton of pictures on her, but prior to her murder, was there anything she would be on to perhaps catch the eye of someone as sick as Karr? Would it be common for any of the pagents she was in to have pictures/names of contestants on the web?
I hope that any pagents don't put childrens pictures and names up on the internet but you never know. It would be very easy for a mental case to start stalking if they become obsessed with a child.

OB

tybee204 said:
If Karr was in the process of undergoing a gender change does he still fit the profile? I am still bothered that their have been no accusations of molestations in his 41 year history.
Regarding the gender change, the facility that confirmed he was a patient is a plastic surgery center. they do other things beside sex change, so we don't even know if that is just hype or what.They have confirmed he was a patient, but maybe he was gettin penile implants. Just don't know.

Thank you Bev for trying to answer all of my questions, I am copying/pasting your post in "In light of...." thread to here so that people can see your answers, thanks again!

post_new.gif
Today, 12:15 PM
Bev
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1149507", true);

answers to your questions...
Burke had a pair of HiTec boots. The print was molded over as you can see from looking at the photo. The second print is a new one for me.
The partial palm print was Melinda Ramsey's.
The rope was a prop in one of the photo shoots - The National Enquirer printed photos of her sitting on a pile of rope just like it, while wearing some country/cowgirl outfit. It was in that closet because that's where many of her costumes were kept.
Both the first two officers to arrive on the scene said there were no footprints outside - the walkways might have been cleared of snow, but there was certainly a light layer of frost on the walks and grass.
The hair that was found was said to be consistent with JAR's hair although I also read later that it might have been Melinda Ramsey's.

Where is the evidence for an intruder? The only thing I can think of is the missing roll of duct tape. Even the string used around her neck looks very much like the kind of string used in sweatpants or shorts. It was frayed on both ends, it wasn't cut on both ends. I remember at the time it happened, that my boys had shorts with the exact kind of string tie. I had shorts and sweatpants with that kind of string. Contrary to Smit's claim, it wasn't a "rope around her neck". Also, if he had brought rope, why didn't he use it? Why was it in a bag in the closet?

Bev said:
answers to your questions...
Burke had a pair of HiTec boots.
WOW, this I did not know. I saw the print in pictures on TV and they were attributing this print to a possible guy, forget his name, who killed himself, he was blonde guy. Very interesting. I had never heard Burke owned this type of boot. Thanks Bev.

BTW everyone, I am starting to get a little nauseated from all the teetering and tottering I'm doin' on this dang fence!

JBean said:
Regarding the gender change, the facility that confirmed he was a patient is a plastic surgery center. they do other things beside sex change, so we don't even know if that is just hype or what.They have confirmed he was a patient, but maybe he was gettin penile implants. Just don't know.

LOL OK I will rephrase it..

If Karr were gender confused and considering a gender change would he still fit the profile? What are the statistics of trangenders or transsexual being Pedophiles? Anyone ? Bueler?

tybee204 said:

If Karr were gender confused and considering a gender change would he still fit the profile? What are the statistics of trangenders or transsexual being Pedophiles? Anyone ? Bueler?
OOPS,I was making a side comment Tybee..not addressing your question. Sorry,I should have started a thread. JUST KIDDING

tybee204 said:

I am too wondering this, wouldn't he be gay? (yes, I answered your question w/another question! ;) )

Now here's a question that I'm sure doesn't have a simple answer...

Why in the heck would a pedophile who supposedly prefers little girls want to become a female himself?

Karr says he indentifies with MJ...who's preferred victims are little boys within a certain age range.

Has anyone ever known of a pedophile wanting to change his/her gender to that of his/her preferred victim?

As far as we know Karr has no charges against him (either legal or just by claims made) for any child molestation.

So that's the main thing that's missing from this "perp's resume" as a child predator/killer.

tybee,I've never heard of one and I've read over 500 true crime books--there was this one guy whodressed up like a woman who then murdered his wife,and then he died of AIDS--NY case--but he was no pedo

Seeker said:
Karr says he indentifies with MJ...who's preferred victims are little boys within a certain age range.
Good point seeker. I thought of that last night when they were showing the places he worked overseas, one place he got fired from was an ALL BOY private school.

JBean said:
Correcting myself here. I just read on another thread that a doctor did confirm he was contemplating gender reassignment.

The pedophile/gender reassignment makes no sense to me.

Seeker said:
Now here's a question that I'm sure doesn't have a simple answer...

Why in the heck would a pedophile who supposedly prefers little girls want to become a female himself?

Has anyone ever known of a pedophile wanting to change his/her gender to that of his/her preferred victim?

As far as we know Karr has no charges against him (either legal or just by claims made) for any child molestation.

So that's the main thing that's missing from this "perp's resume" as a child predator/killer.
Maybe his fascination with little girls is more that he wants to be one. Maybe the tactile comfort of a little girl is what he is longing for. Maybe that is the key to the whole thing. he didn't intend to take her or kill her,just wanted to be near her and touch her and be like her. Things went wrong and a horrible plan b came into play.
Caution I am not a pedophile expert end caution.

I know a person who is a transexual who identifies as a lesbian. She/he was born with a penis and I've been told she has had breast implants, but has not had the penis to vagina surgery. However, I have not checked and don't plan to. ;)

As far as I know this person is not a pedophile, but I do find it odd that he/she wants to be with women, was born as a man, and is trying to become a female who wants to be with females. From what I've heard and read many transexuals desire sex with the gender they are becoming or become.

I'm beginning to think this is quickly becoming the strangest case of all time!!!!!
One thing we have to remember is that the murder happened 10 years ago, in the meantime Karr has continued to delve deeper into his perversions.
5 years ago is when he was charged with the 5 cases of child *advertiser censored*. Is there any way we can find details on just what that involved? Was it girls, boys, both? Did it involve other things such as s&m?

OB

tybee204 said:
The pedophile/gender reassignment makes no sense to me.

Unfortunately, Karr has gender issues, and I think it is likely that his emerging profile as a pedophile may prove out too. He will be evaluated by psychiatrists. I will leave it to them to explain if either of these issues might tie to his confession, regardless of whether it proves true of false.

Just heard on MSNBC, amidst that dorky JMK video with the mullet, that JMK's brother worked for John Ramsey at one time? Did I hear right? Has anyone else picked this up? I checked their site, but it's not there.

Karr's public defender is called Patience Van Zandt, per MSNBC. Is this former FBI agent Clifford Van Zandt's wife?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back