Questions and Answers

Pocono Sleuther said:
Just heard on MSNBC, amidst that dorky JMK video with the mullet, that JMK's brother worked for John Ramsey at one time? Did I hear right? Has anyone else picked this up? I checked their site, but it's not there.

There's been a rumor to that effect, since that woman in CA said he told her that 5 years ago in drunken conversation, when he also told her he killed JBR.

tybee204 said:
The pedophile/gender reassignment makes no sense to me.

I don't know the real answer but I am thinking how Joseph Duncan dressed up as a female but was primarily attracted to males. He did rape Shasta and no telling whom else. More of a sadist pedophile. Sort of like his own gender didn't matter as much as the deed to be done to a child.

Remember the perp kidnap/murderer in The Silence Of The Lambs? Not Lector, the other reason Clarissa was investigating. Anyway he kidnapped and held his victims in the hole in his basement. He had a skin fetish where he used their skin to make clothes. He was seen prancing around in female garb, appeared effeminate etc. and yet no mention of sexuality just brutality.

There is some kind of sub-class that these types of people fall into.

Wudge said:
Unfortunately, Karr has gender issues, and I think it is likely that his emerging profile as a pedophile may prove out too. He will be evaluated by psychiatrists. I will leave it to them to explain if either of these issues might tie to his confession, regardless of whether it proves true of false.

Wudge as I said before I still find it interesting that in his 41 years there is no actual accusations of pedophilia. Not from neighbors, students, relatives etc. Having 5 child *advertiser censored* photos on his computer does not classify him as a pedophile.

Someone asked about the partial palm print and I thought I knew it was proven to be Melinda Ramsey's....just now Rita Cosby was interviewing the former DA of Boulder Co. who was DA when JBR was killed, and he just intimated that the palm print owner is still up in the air..

englishleigh said:
There's been a rumor to that effect, since that woman in CA said he told her that 5 years ago in drunken conversation, when he also told her he killed JBR.
Oh, ok, I should know better than to listen to the news. ;) Thanks english! It's amazing to me how after all this time it seems no one has learned ANYTHING! -- meaning the DA's, investigators, MSM...of course, we at WS know everything! LOL

Pocono Sleuther said:
Oh, ok, I should know better than to listen to the news. ;) Thanks english! It's amazing to me how after all this time it seems no one has learned ANYTHING! -- meaning the DA's, investigators, MSM...of course, we at WS know everything! LOL

If you heard it on the news, PS, that interests me, b/c the only place I've heard anyone say that is from that CA woman he supposedly talked to.

tybee204 said:
Wudge as I said before I still find it interesting that in his 41 years there is no actual accusations of pedophilia. Not from neighbors, students, relatives etc. Having 5 child *advertiser censored* photos on his computer does not classify him as a pedophile.
tybee-have u listened to his rantings?
and he has been dismissed from school because of being too affectionate toward children
he is transient and in and out of the country..on the run etc
he isnt leaving a trail that is hot..we might find out alot of things now
but believe me he talks and has the mind of a pedophile-his wives were children
noone is obsessed with young girls and isnt a pedophile-even if they havent attacked yet

tybee204 said:

I agree. And I have no idea as to where any of his issues fits in any of his personals or how they might tie to the crime or his confession. The possibilities do seem extremely numerous. This could be a veritable shrink smorgasbord.

newtv said:
tybee-have u listneed to his rantings?
and he has been dismissed from school because of being too affectionate toward children
he is transient and in and out of the country..on the run etc
he isnt leaving a trail that is hot..we might find out alot of things now
but believe me he talks and has the mind of a pedophile-his wives were children
noone is obsessed with young girls and isnt a pedophile-even if they havent attacked yet

I have listened to his statements and I cant determine if he is a pedophile or crazy. His wives were both past puberty and in Alabama and Georgia of legal marrying age. If his attraction is to girls pre-puberty , a 19 year old marrying a 13,14,or 15 year old dosent fit that profile.

christine2448 said:
BTW everyone, I am starting to get a little nauseated from all the teetering and tottering I'm doin' on this dang fence!

I hear you, Christine, but at least it's not a barb wire fence. ;)

tybee204 said:
I have listened to his statements and I cant determine if he is a pedophile or crazy. His wives were both past puberty and in Alabama and Georgia of legal marrying age. If his attraction is to girls pre-puberty , a 19 year old marrying a 13,14,or 15 year old dosent fit that profile.
she was 12-he was 20
thats not anything but legalized molestation
An alcoholic is still one even when they dont drink
Its no different here-if anything he has shown a glimpse inside the mind of a pedo..and the world should take note at just how sick these people are and how the laws should tighten like a garrotte around their necks

She was 13 and claimed to be 14, he was 19.
I also want to add if they scooped up every one in the South that married a 13 or 14 year old when they were 19 and labled them pedophiles they would have to build a lot of prisons down here.

newtv said:
she was 12-he was 20
thats not anything but legalized molestation
An alcoholic is still one even when they dont drink
Its no different here-if anything he has shown a glimpse inside the mind of a pedo..and the world should take note at just how sick these people are and how the laws should tighten like a garrotte around their necks

You cant convict someone for a crime they didnt commit. Some people say we all have murder in our hearts. Does that make us all murderers?

christine2448 said:
Thank you Bev for trying to answer all of my questions, I am copying/pasting your post in "In light of...." thread to here so that people can see your answers, thanks again!

http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 12:15 PM
Bev http://websleuths.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_1149507", true);

answers to your questions...
Burke had a pair of HiTec boots. The print was molded over as you can see from looking at the photo. The second print is a new one for me.
The partial palm print was Melinda Ramsey's.
The rope was a prop in one of the photo shoots - The National Enquirer printed photos of her sitting on a pile of rope just like it, while wearing some country/cowgirl outfit. It was in that closet because that's where many of her costumes were kept.
Both the first two officers to arrive on the scene said there were no footprints outside - the walkways might have been cleared of snow, but there was certainly a light layer of frost on the walks and grass.
The hair that was found was said to be consistent with JAR's hair although I also read later that it might have been Melinda Ramsey's.

Where is the evidence for an intruder? The only thing I can think of is the missing roll of duct tape. Even the string used around her neck looks very much like the kind of string used in sweatpants or shorts. It was frayed on both ends, it wasn't cut on both ends. I remember at the time it happened, that my boys had shorts with the exact kind of string tie. I had shorts and sweatpants with that kind of string. Contrary to Smit's claim, it wasn't a "rope around her neck". Also, if he had brought rope, why didn't he use it? Why was it in a bag in the closet?
Thank you for this. I wonder if the "rope" content has ever been mentioned? If the content was cotton, then it could have easily come from say sweatpants or clothing in the laundry room.

tybee204 said:
It would be interesting to know if the girls that he married looked young for their age. A recent partial video of the first wife was shown through out the weekend, and she has now blonde long curly hair. Not sure if that matters, but I wonder if there is a certain look and prototype that he is attracted to, an d that possibly JB fit that profile.

If one of the Ramsey's are guilty what is the source of the animal hair (likely beaver) found on the duct tape and the other animal hair found on her hand?

HollywoodBound said:
If one of the Ramsey's are guilty what is the source of the animal hair (likely beaver) found on the duct tape and the other animal hair found on her hand?

Synthetic or natural, it probably came from the paintbrush. Nobody has ever come out and said what type of animal hair it was....I'm not speculating about the type anymore, but am reasonably certain it came from the brush part of the broken paintbrush.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back