Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#6 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stumbled onto something I think is kinda significant, which probably means it's already been covered here and I just missed it. Plus, I'm not very good at doing searches and I don't know how to attach a document to my post (sorry......but at least I can type)! That being said, here's something I noticed.

In CA's deposition, she made such a HUGE deal out of "C" Zenaida signing the guest card at Sawgrass. For whatever reason, it was just such a big deal for CA. But, when I looked at the guest card, as has been said before, it looked like Mr. Garcia started to write Gonzales first, and that was the mistake that sorta looked like "C", it was the start of the "G". BUT in looking at the guest card, it looked to me like the real Zenaida filled out part of that guest card and Mr. Garcia filled out part, even though I've read that he said he completed the entire card.

THEN on the statement the real Zenaida gave LE, it looks like she AND someone else wrote parts of that statement. But look, when she starts to write her name, she does it again........starts to write "Zenaida", then notices the info is asked for in reverse order, stops and then writes "Gonzales" first.

I don't think this is hugely significant, but for me, it easily shows the "C" Zenaida that CA was using as solid proof that this poor girl's name was different was clearly a mistake and she did it again on the LE statement, confusing last name first, etc as asked for on both forms. Does this make any sense or do I need more coffee?

I understand what you are saying perfectly spyhouston, and to me it makes much sense. Although coming from me (bad eyes, bad memory, etc.) I don't know how comforting that will be! LOL :crazy:

Watching CA shouting about the "C" at her depo like she had "cracked the Limburgh kidnapping" gave me quite a kick. IMO that C doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot in the grand scheme of this case(Caylee's murder or the ZG one). :cow:

I understand what you are saying perfectly spyhouston, and to me it makes much sense. Although coming from me (bad eyes, bad memory, etc.) I don't know how comforting that will be! LOL :crazy:

Watching CA shouting about the "C" at her depo like she had "cracked the Limburgh kidnapping" gave me quite a kick. IMO that C doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot in the grand scheme of this case(Caylee's murder or the ZG one). :cow:

Thanks, Doogiesgirl, boy it feels good to be "understood" LOL. And yes, CA deposition on the "C" just drove me to the edge.

I think she gave the truth about 31 days because she knew her baby's body lie just down the street from her house. She didn't know if Caylee would be found immediately or ever. If she was found right away she would be in an advanced state of decomposition and that wouldn't coincide with a kidnapping having just happened yesterday or last week.

Yet she had no problem inventing the phone conversation she supposedly had with Caylee @ about noon the day before. It's hard to reconcile.

Bold mine!

Too funny, doogiesgirl! :floorlaugh:

I havent read thru this thread yet and I apologize if this has been discussed but I needed to get it typed before I forgot it....

My SIL and I were talking tonite so that I could get her up to date as to whats been happening. We got on the subject of CA mentioning Caylee missing for 5 months.....My SIL suggested that maybe Caylee WAS "missing" for 5 months, so we got to thinking about when it was that DC went out to Suburban to look and what do u know....It was 5 months from when Caylee was last seen June 15th. (DC was there Nov. 15th) So technically in CA's eyes Caylee wasnt missing after Nov. 15th if KC or someone told DC where her body was and he found it but didnt tell authorities.(or didnt find it and told CA or GA that he was told Caylee was deceased) This could also explain why DC has been fighting so hard to not have all of his phone records released.

What do u guys think, are we way off base here???

Great point, illinoismom! And not off base at all.

O/T: I absolutely love your signature line! So very true! I have two Army soldiers and one female Air Force member in the family. All are Military Police!

I stumbled onto something I think is kinda significant, which probably means it's already been covered here and I just missed it. Plus, I'm not very good at doing searches and I don't know how to attach a document to my post (sorry......but at least I can type)! That being said, here's something I noticed.

In CA's deposition, she made such a HUGE deal out of "C" Zenaida signing the guest card at Sawgrass. For whatever reason, it was just such a big deal for CA. But, when I looked at the guest card, as has been said before, it looked like Mr. Garcia started to write Gonzales first, and that was the mistake that sorta looked like "C", it was the start of the "G". BUT in looking at the guest card, it looked to me like the real Zenaida filled out part of that guest card and Mr. Garcia filled out part, even though I've read that he said he completed the entire card.

THEN on the statement the real Zenaida gave LE, it looks like she AND someone else wrote parts of that statement. But look, when she starts to write her name, she does it again........starts to write "Zenaida", then notices the info is asked for in reverse order, stops and then writes "Gonzales" first.

I don't think this is hugely significant, but for me, it easily shows the "C" Zenaida that CA was using as solid proof that this poor girl's name was different was clearly a mistake and she did it again on the LE statement, confusing last name first, etc as asked for on both forms. Does this make any sense or do I need more coffee?

Bold is mine-

It sure does- it makes perfect sense! And I think you could be right on the money!
Thanks for sharing! :blowkiss:

Great point, illinoismom! And not off base at all.

O/T: I absolutely love your signature line! So very true! I have two Army soldiers and one female Air Force member in the family. All are Military Police!

Thanks LaLaw. :blowkiss:

Heres something else I found...please bear with me....

11hbers.jpg
(Yellow dots are mine to mark the days Im talking about)

While talking to my SIL, yet again, we were speculating on who it was that DC was talking to on the phone while searching on Suburban. She says...Well look and see if JB was there to see KC that day, (Nov. 15th) this is where the above picture of KC's visits comes in. JB was indeed there on Nov 15th but it was late afternoon early evening and IIRC, DC conducted his search in the morning, right? Soooo this lead us to look into the days prior, Nov 13th JB was there as well as JG. JB arrives at 10:49:42 and then JG arrives at 11:28:27...Is this maybe when KC told JB where Caylee was and he in turn called someone in to witness it?? And then if you look they both left within seconds of one another. No one visits on Nov. 14th, is this when theyre making contacts to DC or someone to contact DC? And then the next day is when DC conducts his search on Suburban....Then JB goes in late afternoon early evening of Nov. 15th to let KC know what was or wasnt found??

I'm curious to know....does anybody on here think that team Casey may eventually tell her to tell what happened to avoid the DP.....I mean because, come on, how can she not be found guilty....hung jury????beyond a reasonable doubt????

I would become soooo frustrated with her....and just throw up my hands and say I QUIT!!!!!!

I'm curious when KC took the plastic trash bags and laundry bag from her parent's home.

Seems like the laudry bag with plastic bags in it is a great thing to move in and out of your trunk without looking suspicious.

Did she have them on the 15th? 16th? If Caylee's body was in the trunk no longer than 2.6 days, then she must have had them the...

I felt very badly for Judge Strickland today.

It was obvious he found it very difficult facing George's emotions today, knowing how he had to file legally. He found it hard to keep eye-contact with George.

I do not envy this Judge - no matter how great his experience on the bench, I feel for him to be the unlucky soul who drew this case.

I felt very badly for Judge Strickland today.

It was obvious he found it very difficult facing George's emotions today, knowing how he had to file legally. He found it hard to keep eye-contact with George.

I do not envy this Judge - no matter how great his experience on the bench, I feel for him to be the unlucky soul who drew this case.

I noticed that too. I was wondering if his body language didn't just show a lack of respect for GA..JMHO

What if the flurry of unanswered phone calls from KC to GA/CA on the day of June 16th in the afternoon were to ask if they would take Caylee for the evening...she clearly left voice messages and I don't believe it was because she was telling them there had been an accident with Caylee. GA/CA were already ticked off at her, understandably, and didn't pick up. Assuming it is possible that Caylee was still alive at this point, given the idea that Caylee after death was placed fairly quickly in the bags after she expired (autopsy reports released today), she then intentionally killed her in a fit of rage. I don't know if the duct tape was the cause of her death...or done quickly afterwards but it is clear from the results of the autopsy that the tape was also placed on her fairly quickly as well. Well before decomposition. Given that it appears to have been wrapped around her head...there was never any intent to take that tape off of a live Caylee later (it would have been in her hair...)and drug her so that she could throw her in the trunk so that Caylee would nap away while she hung with Tony. It is clear she was killed somehow, duct taped up fairly quickly and bagged fairly quickly after that. Bam bam bam. She was not drugged and accidentally suffocated...she was intentionally murdered. To me, there is no other explanation.

What if the flurry of unanswered phone calls from KC to GA/CA on the day of June 16th in the afternoon were to ask if they would take Caylee for the evening...she clearly left voice messages and I don't believe it was because she was telling them there had been an accident with Caylee. GA/CA were already ticked off at her, understandably, and didn't pick up. Assuming it is possible that Caylee was still alive at this point, given the idea that Caylee after death was placed fairly quickly in the bags after she expired (autopsy reports released today), she then intentionally killed her in a fit of rage. I don't know if the duct tape was the cause of her death...or done quickly afterwards but it is clear from the results of the autopsy that the tape was also placed on her fairly quickly as well. Well before decomposition. Given that it appears to have been wrapped around her head...there was never any intent to take that tape off of a live Caylee later (it would have been in her hair...)and drug her so that she could throw her in the trunk so that Caylee would nap away while she hung with Tony. It is clear she was killed somehow, duct taped up fairly quickly and bagged fairly quickly after that. Bam bam bam. She was not drugged and accidentally suffocated...she was intentionally murdered. To me, there is no other explanation.

that pretty well sums it up , and I agree, there really is no other explanation. When you remove all the fringe theories, all the impossibles, and eliminate the maybes, this is what you are left with. The simple, most logical explanation of the events. I believe you are correct on all counts. The actual manner of killing is never going to be discernable, (missing hyoid and due to the lack of soft tissue evidence) but that isn't really the crux of the matter. You can't see the wind, but you know its there by the evidence of its passing on everything surrounding it. so too, is the murder of Caylee by Casey. We dont have the film footage of the actual murder, but everything that surrounds Casey and the autopsy report, suggests the scenario you've just cleanly and concisely presented here. very good.

that pretty well sums it up , and I agree, there really is no other explanation. When you remove all the fringe theories, all the impossibles, and eliminate the maybes, this is what you are left with. The simple, most logical explanation of the events. I believe you are correct on all counts. The actual manner of killing is never going to be discernable, (missing hyoid and due to the lack of soft tissue evidence) but that isn't really the crux of the matter. You can't see the wind, but you know its there by the evidence of its passing on everything surrounding it. so too, is the murder of Caylee by Casey. We dont have the film footage of the actual murder, but everything that surrounds Casey and the autopsy report, suggests the scenario you've just cleanly and concisely presented here. very good.

I too agree, except for maybe the drugging part. I think she suffocated (oh, I hate saying that), but I think that is what KC did to Caylee.

There is still so much we don't know yet! The findings of all that LE took from the Anthony house should tell alot more.
And I just want to say how proud and happy I am to be part of such a wonderful ,caring, brilliant group of people here at WS! :blowkiss:
We have a long road ahead and I'm glad to be on that road with ya'll!:grouphug:

I have been thinking about the multiple layers of tape and have come to the following conclusions:

Caylee was knocked out when applied, but alive (IMO).
I don't believe she was awake and resisting. Graphic warning:
but imagine trying to place multiple pieces of tape on a human being that is struggling for their life. Imagine trying to accomplish this on a two year old having a tantrum. Now you stop reach for the roll of tape, tear off another strip, manage to get it placed, struggle still ensuing. That doesn't make sense to me. There not being any fingernail marks in the tape from this type of struggle strikes me as well. I think she was knocked out and laying on her back, thus the multiple pieces of tape instead of a full head wrap.

BBM.

That's an interesting theory. I'll have to think about that.

It made me think of a theory of my own.

What if the flurry of calls was Casey calling to tell her parents that she had just killed Caylee? If Casey truly is a sociopath I wouldn't put it past her to decide after the fight that she was going to get back at her parents, coldly wait until she had the house to herself, kill Caylee and then call them to say she had done it. I actually think she would enjoy that. (I've known many other cases where this exact thing happened - usually between warring spouses.)

When her calls weren't answered Casey sobered up and decided to try to save her butt. This theory would explain the frantic timing of the calls. Not even waiting very long between the calls to give either parent a chance to call back. It would also explain the apparent lack of a plan of what to do with the body.

What if Casey never planned on getting away with it??

IMO, my theory is that Caylee told CA something in the car trip to see great grandpa.
CA flipped out on KC on Father's day.
KC was in a rage, shut Caylee up in her bedroom with duct tape.
During the night, right after death, KC put Caylee in the bags, hid her in the back yard.
GA NEVER saw anyone the next morning.
KC snuck out, got Caylee and put her in the trunk..............
The next day she made the flurry of calls.
Needing help on decisions...........for help on disposal of Caylee.
KC lives in the moment.
She just did her thing and left Caylee in the car until the smell was so bad.
She dumped Caylee and the car.
Partied and had fun, thinking she was smarter than anyone else (sociopath)
31 days later CA called LE.
and then this case got mor bizarre than we could ever imagine...........MOO

BBM

I wonder if the missing hyoid was broken or fractured? To bad they couldnt find it as that could show cause of death.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname