Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant-

People posting things where they don't belong. People posting things so off topic, that bog down the large thread, that make it even harder for you to keep up.

I've done it before, posting things in the wrong place, but I try to fix it.

I do not, and cannot stand off topic chit chat going on in the middle of something important.

/rant

Well, I feel better :)

RANT---

There are 100's of people on this site and on Caylees forum at any given time.
NO-ONE----unless they are on the puter ALL DAY LONG--- can keep up with the threads and posts
Specific threads are just that. Specific.
General is GENERAL.

How can anyone that leaves the puter for over an hour ever manage to keep up?

Sure----I read as much as possible. At first, I was able to read everything and keep up.
Now, no way.

We have new posters. Are they supposed to read a hundred hours of threads? Once they do that---there is another 100 hours to read.

I don't see why some get so goofed over this.
And when a thread is about to close and an announcement is made, several posters are already replying to posts and before they are done, we are again being told about the closing.
I know how frustrated so many are but we need to be patient with one another. Please.:heart: :sponge: :hug: :beats:
:couch:
~whew~

Cindy trying to calm things down didnt surprise me. Ive seen lots of women doing that. When people are that mad, best to just try to calm them down, hes under alot of stress. I cant imagine those reports constantly being there, would drive me nuts, bet neighbours hate it, too.
George IMO is upset no one looking for Caylee, he hands out fliers of what she looks like, and al they do is stand out there with microphones?
Maybe he sees it that way....
I agree. I mean why wouldn't George blow up? The media is looking for senstionalism. I listened to my morning news report and it was about 50% wrong on the facts. But the way they reported it it made it very exciting and a much better story ;that is really all the media cares about.
This guy has plenty to be upset about between his daughter and her lies, his missing granddaughter and the media parked on his lawn.
The grief must be unimaginable.

Hi all, I'm new to posting on here but not new to the site. I live right here in Orlando and needless to say this case has consumed me. I have gone thru so many emotions regarding my opinions of GP & GM but after watching the video of GP's "rant" I was brought to tears. Everyone says what they should do, how they should act, but you can never truly know until you've "walked a mile" in thier shoes. My heart truly aches for them and however they need to deal with this, well you know, they have that right! And all I can say is... It's about time!!!

I'm not surprised at all. The stress this family is under has to be absolutely unbearable. Couple the grief and fear of not knowing where Caylee is with Casey now refusing to see her family, Caylee's birthday tomorrow, and now dive teams out searching for Caylee's body. Who wouldn't be coming apart at the seams?

look, the Anthony's can't have it both ways. If you want the story covered, if you want your granddaughters face on all the networks so everyone all over the country and world can possibly look for her or ID her, then there is a price to pay. The media will either be all over you or they will ignore you, there's not much middle ground. This story is sensational, they are not making it that way. And people are interested, ratings are huge.

If the Anthony's don't want the media around and they go away, next they will be complaining that nobody is covering the story, nobody's listening to them, blah blah blah. The invites Greta into her home, so what does she expect?

Oh, and IMO, they certainly should not be having a birthday party for Caylee when she is missing...I think that is totally inappropriate. They can honor her in a private way, OK, but having a BD party is only asking for more hoopla.

You mean about throwing away the stuffed animals? Wasn't that the brother who said that?

I though George took the animals to the curb.

I'm sorry if I'm wrong--don't want to start any new rumors.

But my point is--the Anthonys probably shouldn't put themselves in a position to encounter the press. Lie low, pass out flyers, leave the house with the car windows up. They just get into more hassles and look worse when they talk, and then have to do damage control.

It'd be hard, yes.

This entire mess has to be very hard to deal with. None of us can imagine what these people are actually going through.

That said... they were the ones who have 100% upheld Casey. They're the ones who have got on the NEWS & lied for Casey! They're the ones who have smiled & stated how great Casey is.

Now the truth is coming out & they have to face the facts Casey is all & everything the media has been stating all along. I sincerely hope the entire family leaves her to rot in jail, alone & miserable. She is a selfish, spoiled, inconsiderate, lieing, beech. She has humiliated & degraded her entire family & continually chits all over them with her spew of lies.

if there is a real baby sitter i will eat my left hand

there never was a sitter

EVER :furious::furious::furious::furious:

I agree there is no Nanny -- otherwise why wouldn't Cindy know who this is? Especially if Zanny was part of Caylee's life for so long?! It suspect Cindy being more of Caylee's caregiver than Casey . . . and in the least Cindy would WANT to know about who Caylee stayed with b/c her own daughter lives in a world created by herself! Casey's family has lived with her lies & make believe world for 22 yrs!

look, the Anthony's can't have it both ways. If you want the story covered, if you want your granddaughters face on all the networks so everyone all over the country and world can possibly look for her or ID her, then there is a price to pay. The media will either be all over you or they will ignore you, there's not much middle ground. This story is sensational, they are not making it that way. And people are interested, ratings are huge.

If the Anthony's don't want the media around and they go away, next they will be complaining that nobody is covering the story, nobody's listening to them, blah blah blah. The invites Greta into her home, so what does she expect?

Oh, and IMO, they certainly should not be having a birthday party for Caylee when she is missing...I think that is totally inappropriate. They can honor her in a private way, OK, but having a BD party is only asking for more hoopla.
How many of us are equipped to handle what is happening to this family? How many of us can find the balance between the media harrassment and wanting to keep them around to find your missing loved one?
My news was reporting this morning on how Casey dressed up as the nanny and went to the apt complex!! That was only one of the errors in reporting but you have to admit it is a doozy.I mean the media is all screwed up at this point and if I were the Anthony's I would be going crazy listening to some of the carp that is being written about them and being posted in this very forum.
They are trying to get the attention on Caylee but the media is all about Casey..unfortunately the 2 are impossible to separate and George and Cindy are left to deal with the overlap.
They are planning on a party to focus on Caylee..honestly, I don;t think they know what to do with themselves and some people just need to do something to cope.

While it's a sad, sad thing to go through I think we are seeing the real George. This could have all be avoided by getting a family spokesperson and staying behind closed doors. Why is it that when these people have to deal with the results of their actions they go off on everyone else.
They need to lay low. The media hangs out because they are running a dysfunctional circus.
It's not that I am cold hearted I am just sick of people not taking personal responsibility. They should immediately quit running this show and hire someone to do it for them.

They have to understand this.
They have a daughter who lost her daughter.
This is what the population does.
Once you become in the news you have news people trying to get the news.

Also one would think that all the news good or bad keeps the search for Caylee open.
If..this slows down?
Well the Anthony family may never find the truth.

Casey's lawyer is advising her wrong.
He really should stop with the feel sorry for hottie Casey thing and advise her to fess up.

Lots of guys have posted how hot she is?
Not here on other public boards.
yes pretty,but not too well in the mind.

I am always thinking of this and that of what she has said,why did she say it?

Well Caylee will be 3 tomorrow....:HappyBday

Wow, somehow seeing the video of George rant brought tears to my eyes. It was the first real emotion I've seen. Raw pain. If he'd gone much further he'd have started to cry. The fakeness is gone. I'm proud of him in an odd wayI can't explain just now.

My heart aches for this family. The whole thing is a mess. They have a daughter they put all their faith in, they have a missing grandchild who doesn't appear to be coming back and may possibly be dead and they are now forced to face this in front of the world.

I'm surprised we didn't see this before. If it were my house I'd have done it before now and I'm the female. I think it's the hopelessness of the situation and reality. You know one always hopes for the best outcome. When reality hits you still hope. I thought I saw hopelessness and anger in George. In grief isn't anger one of the stages? My heart goes out to all the family members. NOT Casey but GF,GM and brother and other relatives. I don't blame him one bit.

Wow, somehow seeing the video of George rant brought tears to my eyes. It was the first real emotion I've seen. Raw pain. If he'd gone much further he'd have started to cry. The fakeness is gone. I'm proud of him in an odd wayI can't explain just now.

Well said...I could have sworn I saw tears in his eyes. Pain that's what I saw. I understand and am glad to see it too.

Ditto! That is exactly what I think, finally! Do you really think everything he is feeling has to do with the media? I think not! I know I have at times yelled at the first available person, not necessarily the person responsible for those feelings. He showed he is human, so let him rant! Afterall aren't we disgusted with Casey for the very fact that she doesn't show any?

I feel really sad and sorry for the Anthony's. I am sure it is dawning on them that their daugther is nothing but a liar and it is getting harder and harder to hang on to hope that Caylee is alive. Nothing Casey has said was the truth and they were trying so hard to believe her story. I am sure Casey doesn't want to face them now and have them asking her about her lies so she is refusing to even see them. And George is right. The media is only hanging around to get more sensational news to put out there and get any little scoop on their family. They are not there to find Caylee.

I think George (and Cindy at times) are scared as to what has happened and it is Caylee's birthday tomorrow. Very sad times for them. The media is an easy target to take their anger out on instead of the daughter that is lying to them. Remember, they found out there was not even a telephone number to any nanny on Casey's phones. That is very damning evidence. I think people need to give them a break.

I'm not surprised George blew up.....

for a week, this family has been looking forward to seeing Casey's ridiculous LIE come true....

'Caylee is close. She's safe. She'll be home in time to celebrate her birthday.'

When Saturday comes & goes without any sign of Caylee, we just might see the rest of the family FINALLY admit to themselves that Casey is a pathological liar who has no problem hurting the people closest to her....

I think giving this false hope to her own mother & father was THE most despicable thing ever. Casey is a cold-hearted BEE-OTCH of the first degree. I wouldn't put anything past her.... not even cold-blooded murder.

I feel no sympathy whatsoever for the Grandma & Grandpa.

How dare they accuse the media of not caring when they themselves have twisted, turned, hemmed, hawed, and spun the truth to cover for and enable their monster of a daughter. It is not the media's job to care for Caylee, it is THEIR job, and what an awful job they have done. The minute George spouted that nonsense about watching his favorite Food Network show, thus manipulating the timeline AGAIN, he threw Caylee under the bus for the sake of saving Casey. Nice work, George.

And don't even get me started on Grandma.

IMO

I was glad to see George's anger erupt at the media. It shows that he is leaving the denial stage of grief and entering the anger phase. This is healthy. Hopefully both GP can move from one stage to the other and onto acceptance. Only then will they be able to put their lives back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg