Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to bust in here with this question but I need to know.

Is George Anthony Casey's real father? Does anyone know?

By the way, I really feel that Casey had a major mental problem. Time will tell.

xxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss:

'Caylee is close. She's safe. She'll be home in time to celebrate her birthday.'

I can't agree more that this statement is pure evil...to taunt her parents into thinking there is any hope that Caylee will magically appear on her birthday. I think we are going to see a different family after Saturday.

As far as George being Casey's father, I thought he was her stepfather...is that right. Casey really doesn't look at all like George or Cindy. I think Caylee looks quite a bit like Cindy though.

I have to admit that I agree with George's stance. The media is about the story- and everyday the Anthony family whether it be George, Cindy, Lee, Casey or anyone else is feeding into their story.

Caylee is not the only child or person to be actively missing in Central Florida, however, all the media attention is centered solely on Caylee- mainly Cindy, George, Lee and Casey and not that precious child.

Jennifer Kesse, although an adult when she went missing January 24, 2006 from Orlando, FL, got some media attention, but that waned, and only every so often is Jenn discussed in the Orlando media- not necessarily the National media. That is what gets me. Cover everyone equally in my opinion.

Just like so many of you, I was attracted to Jenn's case because of lif'es similarities and the Orlando connection ( I went to UCF when Jenn went to UCF, etc). I was attracted to Caylee's case because of the connection to Orlando and the heartache of a little angel missing and her family not reporting her missing for 31 days just made my gut instinct be that one of sadness. I want to see a resolution to ALL the missing children and adults, because regardless of age, everyone is someone's child.

Trenton Duckett is still missing. His dad and grandparents still do not have answers to where that child is located- if he is safe in someone else's arms or if he is watching out for all of us from above.

The list can go on and on.

The media needs to focus on CAYLEE.... not on the Anthony's.

Hey Everybody :seeya:

With his daughter in jail apparently unwilling or unable to provide LE with any information useful to finding Caylee and the contents of the search warrant revealed showing a litany of lies being fed LE from Day 1 by his daughter, I can only surmise that George is very close to reaching his breaking point - if not already there.

The constant media attention is a double-edged sword made worse by Casey's own actions in the days/weeks she was supposedly trying to find her daughter. She comes across as more interested in connecting with friends and partying then she does finding the person(s) she alleges hold the key to her child's disappearance.

In the end, it may be that Casey is guilty of more than any parent and grandparent can or even wants to consider at this point but with each passing day as the "unimaginable" tugs at their hearts and minds, it will become harder and harder to suppress their thoughts and feelings.

The best thing the Anthony's can do is cooperate fully with LE and hope there is a resolution to the disappearance of Caylee - one way or the other - rather than have to go through the rest of their lives wondering what happened to her.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in trying to find this little girl, including members of the media who are not immune to the effects of covering such a heartwrenching story.

Most of all, I am hoping and praying for Caylee's safe return. Godspeed.

By the way, I really feel that Casey had a major mental problem. Time will tell.

xxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss:
Hi Mama :blowkiss: Yes he is and yes she does :)

I am not defending the Anthonys so please be kind. No one knows what happened to little Caylee. Maybe the Anthonys know more than what they are telling, maybe they don't.

But they are going through a trouble time whether we like them or not. There granddaughter is missing, there probably is involvement by their daughter. This would be a terrible nightmare which would lead any one to explosion on the camera or off. This is a constant nightmare for them, day in and day out. I think they want to believe Casey but now they are big doubts in their head, they are at the breaking point. Have been for weeks.

I do not think it unusual for George to explode. I would have done it weeks ago.

I am not defending the Anthonys so please be kind. No one knows what happened to little Caylee. Maybe the Anthonys know more than what they are telling, maybe they don't.

But they are going through a trouble time whether we like them or not. There granddaughter is missing, there probably is involvement by their daughter. This would be a terrible nightmare which would lead any one to explosion on the camera or off. This is a constant nightmare for them, day in and day out. I think they want to believe Casey but now they are big doubts in their head, they are at the breaking point. Have been for weeks.

I do not think it unusual for George to explode. I would have done it weeks ago.

I agree with you. I think they were in denial and he is finally grasping that she may be gone.
I do feel for this family, minus casey of course.

I just merged RANT Thread and GEORGE's RANT thread into one.

Be happy to have ONE....ONE IS ENOUGH.

Thanks.

george's rant really doesnt belong mixed in here, i think it was a valid thread on its own and will just get lost here.

imo.

george's rant really doesnt belong mixed in here, i think it was a valid thread on its own and will just get lost here.

imo.

It's here now, can't be undone.

Your opinion is noted and honestly appreciated.

My opinion, we shouldn't waste energy complaining about George, or anyone for that matter..the energy should be spent on sleuthing where Caylee might be, or how to get Casey to break. But, that's JMO.

After viewing George today on that video, I think the media should go away and leave this family alone. I couldn't imagine being in their shoes. IMO, they have made some pretty good sized mistakes, but whatever they've done wrong will be dealt with through LE. It shouldn't be speculated through the media. Aren't there laws protecting this family from so much harrassment? Geez, if I lived on that block I'd be suggesting to a judge they be ordered off the street. It's like a circus over there.

I also want to add that Cindy couldn't leave it alone. After her husband drives away she had to walk over to the cameras and get that attention fix. Her son pulled up and had to keep tugging at her to go back inside. I don't know of any other family member in a situation such as this that keeps speaking to the media like she does. Most people are inside grieving or they are out searching for the missing family member. The way this family has handled this from Day One has brought on more questions than it has answers.

After viewing George today on that video, I think the media should go away and leave this family alone. I couldn't imagine being in their shoes. IMO, they have made some pretty good sized mistakes, but whatever they've done wrong will be dealt with through LE. It shouldn't be speculated through the media. Aren't there laws protecting this family from so much harrassment? Geez, if I lived on that block I'd be suggesting to a judge they be ordered off the street. It's like a circus over there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

So..according to the Anthony family...Caylee will be home for her birthday tomorrow....is she going to magically appear from all the searches they have done for her?? or will it be another case of.."we can't talk about it cuz it will put her in danger"....

SO F'NING TIRED OF THESE GAMES!! IF CASEY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED, FOR GOD'S SAKE...TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND TELL. BRING THIS BABY HOME...EVEN IF IT IN A BAD WAY...LET HER REST!!!!!

sorry for the caps...I am just overemotional today about this case..thinking of her birthday tomorrow.

:silenced: I am done now.

I could scream, cry a river, and pure just slam things into a wall right now.
My heart so aches for this child. I am so mad that anyone could not want to help find their own child. I cannot fathom the fact that she was missing so long. I can't understand why in this world so many people are unable to have children who desperately would love to have them when people like Casey have them and just throw them away.
In my rant is a prayer, God please put your hand on all children in this world, way to many are being hurt, lost, and killed at the hands of the very own people who created them..

...snip...

I was thinking Lee! =P JMO.

I posted a theory about how Casey could get away with everything because either her parents knew about the incest and didn't stop it (thus screwing with both kids' psyches) or didn't know about it and feel guilty.

Just an outrageous theory for an outrageous case. I don't think Cindy would stand for it if George was the father.

:behindbar I want to know how George described
Caylee's outfit as being the same on 3 different dates?
Jun 06th
Jun 12th
Jun 16th

:behindbar I want to know how George described
Caylee's outfit as being the same on 3 different dates?
Jun 06th
Jun 12th
Jun 16th

CheckDa - you probably didn't know this but you gave a perfect example of why this case is so perplexing. From the very beginning we've been fed
absolute bs by everyone in this family. It is completely infuriating and frustrating.

I've grown so tired of listening to these people, much less attempting to dissect their every word. It seems that every day since this thing started
they have gone out of their way to confuse anyone actually attempting to locate Caylee.

While I don't wish to ever be in the Anthonys shoes, at this point, I have to believe that they would have their facts straight, despite the pressure they are under and despite the emotional toll this has taken on them. Obviously, they are not quick studies.

Cindy has to be living with regret. Her decision to call the police thinking it would put fear in her daughter backfired. She is no closer to finding Caylee and the family is now the center of national attention.

OME

I was thinking Lee! =P JMO.

I posted a theory about how Casey could get away with everything because either her parents knew about the incest and didn't stop it (thus screwing with both kids' psyches) or didn't know about it and feel guilty.

Just an outrageous theory for an outrageous case. I don't think Cindy would stand for it if George was the father.

I hope I don't hurt anyone's feeling when I say I thought that yesterday while looking at photos of him holding her. The eyes, and face, they're so close. But then again my son looks like alot my father, and nothing like that took place between us! Perhaps she just favors him alot since they are from the same gene pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member