Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a rant but rather random. Does anyone here ever watch the Young and the restless? There is a character on the show named Chloe that looks so much like KC it's scary!

I was just on a fairly morbid site...www.deathonline.com.Maybe I am misunderstanding, but it indicates that there needs to be flesh for there to be maggots. Would that not indicate that there had in fact been a corpse in the trunk? Both GA and CA admit to there being maggots in the trunk. Is there a scientific mind out there who can help me out with this?

[

Now for my own rant: I am going crazy with people criticizing the men and women of the OCSO and how they are handling this case, and making critical comments about LE in general. I admit to being VERY Pro law enforcement and while I know there are a few bad apples out there, as there are in every profession, the vast majority of people involved in LE are hard working, dedicated souls, who do their very best every day. More than once I have had to sit on my hands after reading a negative comment about LE - when what I really wanted to do was ask "Well, if you don't think they do a good job, don't call them if someone tries to break into your home in the middle of the night - handle with it yourself" Whew - rant over

ITA!!! There is so much we do not know! Its so frustrating waiting for an arrest and more information, but Im sure LE is continuing with their brilliant game of Chess with KC. We'll all know soon enough.

Now for my own rant: I am going crazy with people criticizing the men and women of the OCSO and how they are handling this case, and making critical comments about LE in general. I admit to being VERY Pro law enforcement and while I know there are a few bad apples out there, as there are in every profession, the vast majority of people involved in LE are hard working, dedicated souls, who do their very best every day. More than once I have had to sit on my hands after reading a negative comment about LE - when what I really wanted to do was ask "Well, if you don't think they do a good job, don't call them if someone tries to break into your home in the middle of the night - handle with it yourself" Whew - rant over

Thank you for reminding us of this..I am guilty of being frustrated with LE recently and some of us needed the reminder they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with.:clap:

I wonder how many times a day that you laughed
And I wonder who soothed your tears when you cried
Did you know what was going to happen
That terrible day that you died?

Were you crying and asking for Grammie
Did you miss her so much that it hurt?
Did you struggle and fight as your life left,
Are you now lying cold in the dirt?

Why was your most special doll left behind
When your life was ended that day?
When she put you inside of your permanent tomb
Did she wonder what you'd have to say?

Are there angels around you sweet baby?
Is the music that you hear there sweet?
Do you hear our prayers passing by you
On their way to the Father's high seat?

If you could tell us what happened and show us the way
It would be as a sweet melody
So many left here have you safe in our hearts
And we miss you sweet baby Caylee...

I wonder how many times a day that you laughed
And I wonder who soothed your tears when you cried
Did you know what was going to happen
That terrible day that you died?

Were you crying and asking for Grammie
Did you miss her so much that it hurt?
Did you struggle and fight as your life left,
Are you now lying cold in the dirt?

Why was your most special doll left behind
When your life was ended that day?
When she put you inside of your permanent tomb
Did she wonder what you'd have to say?

Are there angels around you sweet baby?
Is the music that you hear there sweet?
Do you hear our prayers passing by you
On their way to the Father's high seat?

If you could tell us what happened and show us the way
It would be as a sweet melody
So many left here have you safe in our hearts
And we miss you sweet baby Caylee...

:blowkiss: Beautiful! :blowkiss:

I want some encouragement that the case is moving forward, I want to hear about some new important leads. Even with all of the new documents and interviews I don't see anything earth shaking.
I keep thinking of Drew P still walking around free, please don't let this case go on and on with no resolution.
Guess my little rant is more like a wish list.:)

I have personally have had enough of reading about this case.

It's very simple.

There is no Nanny.

There is no job.

There is no mouldy pizza.

And there sure as hell isnt any dead squirrells in the car.

You have a little girl missing that is most probably deceased.

Such an awful horrible family. I love my chihuahua more than these people love their daughter / grandaughter / niece. They disgust me.

I havent written on any of these rant threads (I dont think anyways) but tonight I am just P****D that this case is taking so long to come to an end....Im all for the iron clad case yada yada yada, but I just want to know what happened and where this little girl is!! Everyday my patience is wearing thinner and thinner, and I am getting more and more ticked off at Casey Anthony. I wish I could just fast forward and see the end result of all this!!
CASEY WHERE IS YOUR BABY GIRL?? YOUR A MISERABLE PIECE OF WORK!! jmo of course

I havent written on any of these rant threads (I dont think anyways) but tonight I am just P****D that this case is taking so long to come to an end....Im all for the iron clad case yada yada yada, but I just want to know what happened and where this little girl is!! Everyday my patience is wearing thinner and thinner, and I am getting more and more ticked off at Casey Anthony. I wish I could just fast forward and see the end result of all this!!
CASEY WHERE IS YOUR BABY GIRL?? YOUR A MISERABLE PIECE OF WORK!! jmo of course

I hear ya Dolphin. I want answers too. I have a feeling that we may never know what REALLY happened. The truth is foreign to Casey.

It's too bad that George Anthony didn't peek inside the trunk :eek:when Casey ran in front of him and basically threw his stolen gas can's back to him saying, "here's your f%#@ing gas cans!" I'll tell you one thing - if my daughter who lied compulsively, stole from my entire family (including poor Great-Grandpa in the freaking nursing home), EVER spoke to me like that, that would be the last time she drove MY car for a long, long, long time. Where are your balls, George? :chicken:You could have had your granddaughter back with you if you actually stood up to your daughter right then and there! Duh!:waitasec:
Here's a bit of helpful advise for the Anthony family: Had you raised your kids to respect you, and give them CONSEQUENCES when they DIDN'T, ya'all wouldn't be in this mess and sweet Caylee would not be decomposing as we speak.:furious:

I don't agree on blaming the GP's it is not because of them that she won't speak Casey is Casey no one controls her…

She came and went the only guilty thing that the GP's did was be her parents and still provide for her even though of her behavior

I believe the reason the car was never took away or the room she had under that house was because of Caylee… What would be the best interest

letting her have the car to transport Caylee the correct way or take the car away and both Casey and Caylee getting in strangers car with no car seat or have them walk the streets?

If Caylee is dead it is only Caseys fault for having her somewhere decomposing… just My opinion

But I do agree that the GP's should not be enabling her but instead trying their best to convince Casey telling the truth would be the best for everyone

I don't agree on blaming the GP's it is not because of them that she won't speak Casey is Casey no one controls her…

She came and went the only guilty thing that the GP's did was be her parents and still provide for her even though of her behavior

I believe the reason the car was never took away or the room she had under that house was because of Caylee… What would be the best interest

letting her have the car to transport Caylee the correct way or take the car away and both Casey and Caylee getting in strangers car with no car seat or have them walk the streets?

If Caylee is dead it is only Caseys fault for having her somewhere decomposing… just My opinion

Sorry I jut don't buy the "poor George and Cindy" crap. Yes they provided everything to Casey for the sake of Caylee ( though I think it started long before that... like birth) BUT it is George and Cindy that have lied and lied, abused and berated so many people. It is George and Cindy that posted her bail so "Casey could help LE search for Caylee". It is George and Cindy that now have this living in their home with all the comforts they can possibly provide (private security...oh please), a nice comfy bed to sleep in at night, a place to bath and be "pretty", TV and all her toys to play with. Does Caylee have the benefit of the same!?
Feel sorry for George and Cindy, I know not! OK I will agree that perhaps it is not their fault Casey turned out the way she is (doubt it) but it is their fault that Casey is doing what she has been doing since July 15 (if not before).
To be honest I am even having difficulty in my prayers asking God to forgive them for they know not what they are doing, I just can't even convince myself of that.

Sorry I jut don't buy the "poor George and Cindy" crap. Yes they provided everything to Casey for the sake of Caylee ( though I think it started long before that... like birth) BUT it is George and Cindy that have lied and lied, abused and berated so many people. It is George and Cindy that posted her bail so "Casey could help LE search for Caylee". It is George and Cindy that now have this living in their home with all the comforts they can possibly provide (private security...oh please), a nice comfy bed to sleep in at night, a place to bath and be "pretty", TV and all her toys to play with. Does Caylee have the benefit of the same!?
Feel sorry for George and Cindy, I know not! OK I will agree that perhaps it is not their fault Casey turned out the way she is (doubt it) but it is their fault that Casey is doing what she has been doing since July 15 (if not before).
To be honest I am even having difficulty in my prayers asking God to forgive them for they know not what they are doing, I just can't even convince myself of that.

Oh no don't worry I am so on your team I do not promote this whole lets be on Casey's side …

I feel that when the trial starts so many people are going to be throwing her under the bus…

Casey has dug a real big hole and now is when all the diet will crash on down to her

Ok, we all hate Casey-so that is a given. We are all emotionally drained from the sheer level of immorality and falseness that we have had to face in this woman. We are all running out of hope and are afraid that she will somehow escape justice and "get away with it"...but guess what? NOBODY ever gets away with anything. There IS a natural law and it says that even as you plant, so shall you reap. It means that even if by some erratic stroke of fate she should escape her just punishment through our justice system, then she will STILL reap this thing that she has sown. She MAY escape punishment but she will NOT escape judgement. I have a very firm and well established faith that no secret deed goes un-noticed by the universe, and what is just will be handed down in one fashion or another-whether it would be now, or much later, this evil woman will suffer as she has brought suffering to others. She will cry tears as she has brought tears to so many. Her heart will be broken as she has shattered the very soul of some. And she will lose what is most precious to her, just as she has taken the most precious thing from Caylee. Justice will be served, and even if we were never to know the moment that HER deeds will come calling for her, rest assured that they will come calling. It is the law of the universe, the natural law-what is planted is harvested...and when her harvest comes, it is going to be in the form of blood and tears and loss and pain and suffering multiplied ten times by what she herself has caused. Casey, if you happen to be reading this-I promise you there will come a day when you will fall to your knees and plead and beg forgiveness, and it will never come, because in the days when the whole world pleaded and begged for you to shine a light on Caylee, you never did. You will suffer and you will cry, and in the end, you will die. In that moment when you take your last breath it is my sole wish for you that HER face would be there to remind you that where you are going there are sorrows unimagined here in this reality. Where you are going, there will be no mercy and there will be no end to the solitary tortures that you will endure. That thought brings a smile to my heart-to know that for her sweet innocent life that you took, yours is worthless to you now and forever more...

My rant for today..
Still, through all the documents, and the evidence, the one thing that stands above anything else to me in this case is the Fact that Casey did not call and report her daughter missing. If it weren't for Cindy, today is the last day of September, she would still not be reported missing.:furious:
I just don't understand, nor can I find any kind of excuse for anyone to not report their child missing. I don't buy the whole "scared to report" crap, because she would have told someone what happened, I just can't believe that she would go anywhere and not find one person who exsists to confide in..:waitasec:
The whole thing about her lies is clear. Just like with small children who lie when they are caught doing something wrong, or have taken something that doesn't belong to them, the only reason they lie is because of the consequence. Consequences ='s Liars.:behindbar
I can't seem to get the fact out of my head that this child is out there somewhere. I believe she is gone, sadly, but cannot understand why its been so long.:furious:
They try to make Casey out as a good mother..
A good mother who has done nothing wrong would never allow a bozo like Baez to tell them not to say anything about the whereabouts of their child. You can never make me believe that a mother who has not harmed her child, would be afraid of anything anyone threw at her, including protesters..:furious:
Guilty people remain silent..:furious:
Caring parents do whatever it takes..:clap:
Bless you Caylee..:blowkiss:

Ok, we all hate Casey-so that is a given. We are all emotionally drained from the sheer level of immorality and falseness that we have had to face in this woman. We are all running out of hope and are afraid that she will somehow escape justice and "get away with it"...but guess what? NOBODY ever gets away with anything. There IS a natural law and it says that even as you plant, so shall you reap. It means that even if by some erratic stroke of fate she should escape her just punishment through our justice system, then she will STILL reap this thing that she has sown. She MAY escape punishment but she will NOT escape judgement. I have a very firm and well established faith that no secret deed goes un-noticed by the universe, and what is just will be handed down in one fashion or another-whether it would be now, or much later, this evil woman will suffer as she has brought suffering to others. She will cry tears as she has brought tears to so many. Her heart will be broken as she has shattered the very soul of some. And she will lose what is most precious to her, just as she has taken the most precious thing from Caylee. Justice will be served, and even if we were never to know the moment that HER deeds will come calling for her, rest assured that they will come calling. It is the law of the universe, the natural law-what is planted is harvested...and when her harvest comes, it is going to be in the form of blood and tears and loss and pain and suffering multiplied ten times by what she herself has caused. Casey, if you happen to be reading this-I promise you there will come a day when you will fall to your knees and plead and beg forgiveness, and it will never come, because in the days when the whole world pleaded and begged for you to shine a light on Caylee, you never did. You will suffer and you will cry, and in the end, you will die. In that moment when you take your last breath it is my sole wish for you that HER face would be there to remind you that where you are going there are sorrows unimagined here in this reality. Where you are going, there will be no mercy and there will be no end to the solitary tortures that you will endure. That thought brings a smile to my heart-to know that for her sweet innocent life that you took, yours is worthless to you now and forever more...

Kudos… You should definitely e-mail this to her… she needs a dose of reality quick…

I don't have time to go through the one billion posts, but does anyone know if it is POSSIBLE to send cadaver dogs to the dump to search for Caylee? I know from watching the news, etc. that LE can "pinpoint" which dumpsters are dumped in "which areas" of the dumps and on which days, etc.. Also, Leonard Padillo commented on NG the other night telling LE to check into the blue (recycle) bins - - - has anyone heard back on those results yet?

I watched my NG tonight and was stunned to hear that Casey and Caylee left on the eve of June 15th after huge altercation with Cindy, where Cindy placed her hands around Casey's neck to choke her for stealing from Cindy's parents. This was completely NEW to me!!! Did any of you hear this before? That would seal the "I'm a spiteful b#tch" statement.

I don't have time to go through the one billion posts, but does anyone know if it is POSSIBLE to send cadaver dogs to the dump to search for Caylee? I know from watching the news, etc. that LE can "pinpoint" which dumpsters are dumped in "which areas" of the dumps and on which days, etc.. Also, Leonard Padillo commented on NG the other night telling LE to check into the blue (recycle) bins - - - has anyone heard back on those results yet?

I watched my NG tonight and was stunned to hear that Casey and Caylee left on the eve of June 15th after huge altercation with Cindy, where Cindy placed her hands around Casey's neck to choke her for stealing from Cindy's parents. This was completely NEW to me!!! Did any of you hear this before? That would seal the "I'm a spiteful b#tch" statement.
Just do a search instead of going through one billion posts.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71922&highlight=landfill

Originally Posted by JBean
Feel free to rant about your frustrations concerning the case in here.
Please don't rant about fellow posters, as that wil be subject to TOS and could get you in a bit 'o trouble.
We don't want no trouble.:)

Also post any random thoughts or ideas on this case that don't really need a new thread, but you would like to put the idea out there.

Wow, Magic Cat......strong and true words, and I might add,beautifully written. I might need to print this so I can read it whenever I am feeling hopeless about this case. Thank you for reminding me of what I know!! You are truly........Mother to Many!!!!!!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member