Rants and Random Ideas ABOUT THE CASE thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess: my sincere apologies to you for asking for search help. Yesterday was the first time I ever posted anything on any site so I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
JBean: Thanks so much for the link to the Landfill info. Had no idea you could do a search!! This website ROCKS and enables the concerned people in the world the opportunity to vent, speculate and learn!
Way to go, Websleuths.

I have personally have had enough of reading about this case.

It's very simple.

There is no Nanny.

There is no job.

There is no mouldy pizza.

And there sure as hell isnt any dead squirrells in the car.

You have a little girl missing that is most probably deceased.

Such an awful horrible family. I love my chihuahua more than these people love their daughter / grandaughter / niece. They disgust me.

you said it! I fear they won't find her and this smug little witch will be prancing around free all too soon. I wish I could say that I feel better now, but I think that won't happen until Tim Miller makes an appearance in Orlando.

I'm am trying to tear myself away from the minutiae and take a bigger view.

This case first came to light on July 15. The child is still missing, I am presuming dead. 75 days is not such a long time for no charges to have been filed, esp. when, as far we know, no body has been found.

I am going to try to be patient and wait for an arrest or major development.

Regarding the pace of the investigation: One Monday morning, my co-workers were gathered together and told a fellow co-worker had an "accident" at her home and was in a coma, not expected to make it. That was the story for 7 weeks. She made it and was out of the coma -- 2 1/2 months later. A week later, we learned that her husband had tried to kill her by setting her on fire. We much later found out that the husband "cried by her bed" the whole time while being the #1 suspect - and her parents were 100% sure it had been him. However, for the first 2 1/2 months, NOTHING was in the paper, no word go to us at all until after she was out of her coma because it was a high priority, ongoing investigation. They were waiting to see if they were going to charge him w/ murder or attempted murder, getting phone records, and analysis. They were ready. However, as soon as she was able to talk, she said it was him and he is in jail.

You know I was thinking all the holidays are coming up really soon, usually thats when it hits home for most when one is gone, hmm.. will ca cry then show any emotion I don't think so! Also I want to no if her home confinement will get her some positives to stay on home confinement instead of going to jail or prison like a normal Jane doe?

I don't have a rant today. I just wanted to say that people seem to be getting along better on the board. It is nice to see for a change. :)

I don't have a rant today. I just wanted to say that people seem to be getting along better on the board. It is nice to see for a change. :)

ok, group hug:blowkiss: yes, i've noticed this too...lots more discussing an less snarking (is that a word)?

Rant o' the day....at the risk of being called "Kumbaya Lady", does anyone see the irony of all of us joining together in our concern for this precious child and the studied indifference (it appears) of her mother? We are all strangers, (I'm probably a little stranger than most, lol,) I am soooooooooooo frustrated at the A's stonewalling! There, I said it. (join hands, sway with me...)
Just my opinion, of course, (because who else wants it?)

Givin the popularity of the "pizza test" I wonder, has anyone heard of a "dead squirell plastered to the bottom of a car" test to see how much of a stink that would make? Not that I am condoning the killing and plastering of defenseless squirrells, but if somebody happens to have one already plastered to their car, would you mind leaving it there for a few weeks and then get back to us with the results?

TIA!

Givin the popularity of the "pizza test" I wonder, has anyone heard of a "dead squirell plastered to the bottom of a car" test to see how much of a stink that would make? Not that I am condoning the killing and plastering of defenseless squirrells, but if somebody happens to have one already plastered to their car, would you mind leaving it there for a few weeks and then get back to us with the results?

TIA!

Ha, Ha, I live in South Georgia, I hit squirrels all the time..not on purpose of course..honestly, never smelled the squirrels..I have hit a skunk before that would make you gag for a couple of days, but the more you drive around and air it out, the better it gets..
Now, I tell you, she could have blamed a can of sardines being under her hood, and that would have made me think twice, cause that is something I never want to smell again..lol (wedding prank)

TIA!

Not a squirrel but I almost had a deer on the bottom of my car today. It was so close I had to pull over and take a moment to get myself back together.

I hear ya Dolphin. I want answers too. I have a feeling that we may never know what REALLY happened. The truth is foreign to Casey.

so, so true. i don't think they will ever find the body imo. also, even if we ever find out every little detail we will still be asking WHY? WHY? it still isn't going to make any sense to sensible people, ya know?

I had posted this earlier but no one replied. On NG last night NG & Padilla had said something about a bad fight on the night of June 15th (as opposed to George's testimony that Casey & Caylee left on June 16th at 12:50pm, peacefully...)? Cindy put her hands around the little murderer's throat? Yelling? Casey left in a huff with poor Caylee? Or had I simply consumed too much 'potato water' by then??????:nuts:

I think only in cartoons is it possible to hit an animal with a car and have its sprawled carcass glued to the vehicle. I think Casey watched one too many Roadrunner/Wiley Coyote cartoons.

And how do you hit a squirrel with the frame of the car anyway? Must have been a flying, a very low flying, squirrel. Or one of those Florida giant squirrels. The kind that ooze glue when you hit them.

I've hit squirrels, with my tire because we don't have any giant or flying squirrels around here, and never smelled anything at all. I hit a deer one time, it tore the front of my car all up but I didn't drive home with a deer stuck to the front of my car and I never smelled anything at all.

I have heard the Cindy Casey story before, but I did hear it last night from LP.
I have always thought that was the night all hell broke loose and I do think Cindy told her she had to move out, something Casey was totally unprepared for.

I have heard the Cindy Casey story before, but I did hear it last night from LP.
I have always thought that was the night all hell broke loose and I do think Cindy told her she had to move out, something Casey was totally unprepared for.

So George can officially be added to the growing list of ANTHONY BULL****TERS then. He told LE (sworn testimony) that the girls left on June 16th while he was watching Food TV. Notice the change of voice when he told LE this version of his truth?:behindbar

Me soooooo disappointed, George. I had you pegged for the only one feeling the TRUTH. Drat. You're all JERKS now.....

I don't agree on blaming the GP's it is not because of them that she won't speak Casey is Casey no one controls her…

I agree with you. While much can be said about some of the kooky things CA and GA have said and done, I think that people are forgetting that KC is an adult and is responsible for her own actions. By this, I mean that I have heard people saying that CA and GA enabled her, did not check her behavior, or hold her accountable when she was growing up. We really don't know that for a fact. Regardless, she is an adult. They did the best job as parents that they could, but then it was time for KC to step up and make her own choices. I may be babbling here, but there comes a point in everyone's life that however they were raised, they have to make their own choices about what kind of people they are going to be.
My oldest dtr is 17, and I keep telling her that my window of opportunity is closing rapidly for having much more control of her. I have raised her and her sister in a loving, supportive, fun, Christian home. My husband and I made our family our biggest priority once they were born. They have never been hit, or verbally abused, and were hugged and kissed and told how wonderful they were on a daily basis. We also let them fail, and learn about consequences.
However, now she has to go out and make her way in the world. If she makes bad choices, or does things I do not approve of, I feel like I did my job as a parent, and she is now responsible for her life, not me.

:clap::clap:
I think only in cartoons is it possible to hit an animal with a car and have its sprawled carcass glued to the vehicle. I think Casey watched one too many Roadrunner/Wiley Coyote cartoons.

And how do you hit a squirrel with the frame of the car anyway? Must have been a flying, a very low flying, squirrel. Or one of those Florida giant squirrels. The kind that ooze glue when you hit them.

I've hit squirrels, with my tire because we don't have any giant or flying squirrels around here, and never smelled anything at all. I hit a deer one time, it tore the front of my car all up but I didn't drive home with a deer stuck to the front of my car and I never smelled anything at all.

So George can officially be added to the growing list of ANTHONY BULL****TERS then. He told LE (sworn testimony) that the girls left on June 16th while he was watching Food TV. Notice the change of voice when he told LE this version of his truth?:behindbar

Me soooooo disappointed, George. I had you pegged for the only one feeling the TRUTH. Drat. You're all JERKS now.....

I chalk that up to him having the wrong day or time. He's a guy. They can't remember details?! Especially dates. What I do give GA credit for is reiterating to LE in his interview that he does understand what the trunk odor is all about. That took some guts to admit.

I knew I was in over my head with this case when I couldn't sleep but an hour and a half at a time and found myself waking up repeatedly to go over things in my head. I dreampt last night that I was hearing KC speak and trying to find what words in the conversation were lies and what words were the truth. Bizarre.

Agreed. The odd thing about the squirrel story is that she first mentions it to AH (either in text or conversation) on June 5th. I don't understand this. Maybe she did hit a small animal and that's how she got the idea to start making reference to this later when her car started to smell for other reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike