Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they've been dating since April, got engaged in June, and she got pregnant when? Maybe July? I'm not impressed. Some might call it a whirlwind romance. I call it stupidity. I wonder what the Scientologists call it.

Mabel said:
So they've been dating since April, got engaged in June, and she got pregnant when? Maybe July? I'm not impressed. Some might call it a whirlwind romance. I call it stupidity. I wonder what the Scientologists call it.
Another day at the office? lol!

Well I hope they are happy and that this will work out for them, even though in my heart of hearts, I don't think it will in the long run.. Either way she will be taken care....

JBean said:
Well, I'll say it if no one else will. I hope she doesn't suffer from Post partum depression.:eek:

I was thinking the same thing. :waitasec:

This kinda makes me sad for his two children with Nicole. :( They are both adopted and of different races. I hope the new baby isn't treated any more special because it's his biological child.

I think they're both repulsive. Lucky Nicole getting spared having to put up with that freakin curmudgeon! And Katie, I hope he does the same frickin thing to you . . . you certainly deserve it!

Doesn't this all seem just a tad "orchestrated" to anyone?

I mean, the super whirlwind romance, getting pregnant just a few
months into the relationship...and Tom has NEVER been particularly
public with his relationships.

To me, it screams, "Hey world, I'm NOT GAY!! I fathered a child!!"

I've got news for you: Even gay men can father children.
Happens all the time.

Jules said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guess that shoots down the "he's sterile" theory. :waitasec:
If it is truly his. Who knows--maybe she agreed to artificial insemination since she is now a moonie or whatever she is.

Mabel said:

Mabel, I was just thinking that very same thing. Apparently, their "religeon" has something against taking doctor prescribed medication, but not getting married before having children. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Tristan said:
Doesn't this all seem just a tad "orchestrated" to anyone?

I mean, the super whirlwind romance, getting pregnant just a few
months into the relationship...and Tom has NEVER been particularly
public with his relationships.

To me, it screams, "Hey world, I'm NOT GAY!! I fathered a child!!"

I've got news for you: Even gay men can father children.
Happens all the time.
Yes. This relationship does not seem real. Plus, as another poster said, why such a public display? Most stars try to keep the lid on their personal lives.

Jeana (DP) said:
Mabel, I was just thinking that very same thing. Apparently, their "religeon" has something against taking doctor prescribed medication, but not getting married before having children. :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Yep...I said the same thing. Tom said she was planning something really special. Well, she had better hurry up because she is going to start showing soon. Why in the world didn't they get married first? :eek: It seems to be the fad now days. I know accidents happen, but this is planned. I agree with the theory of him saying...I am not gay. I have a child. That is sooo laughable! They even have a support group for gay men that are fathers. The Hollywood crew are soooooo stupid sometimes. Or should I say...they think WE are so stupid. Gezzzeeee. :loser:

JBean said:
Well, I'll say it if no one else will. I hope she doesn't suffer from Post partum depression.:eek:

:laugh: My thought exactly...but then I realized, of course she won't! She's a SCIENTOLOGIST now! That, and Tom, of course, will take care of everything!

Naturally the baby came before the marriage. I'm so sick of that.

Eve

JBean said:
:laugh: Now I wish I had said that!

If she does suffer from PPD, not to worry, Tom knows the right vitamins to take care of that!! :doh:

He's studied this very thoroughly....

Mabel said:

Maybe she got pregnant and that is why they are getting married????

Mabel said:

A New Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member