Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristan said:
Doesn't this all seem just a tad "orchestrated" to anyone?

I mean, the super whirlwind romance, getting pregnant just a few
months into the relationship...and Tom has NEVER been particularly
public with his relationships.

To me, it screams, "Hey world, I'm NOT GAY!! I fathered a child!!"

I've got news for you: Even gay men can father children.
Happens all the time.

Wonder what Nicole thinks about all this. In my opinion, she has far more class in her little toe than Tom will ever have. Best thing she ever did was get away from him. I wish her all the happiness in the world. Fingers crossed things work out with her and Keith Urban! :)

Starting a Successful Marriage Course

pg001e.jpg
Marriage is a big step in life. It should represent the beginning of a bright future for a couple. Unfortunately, in our society today marriage quite often begins a tumultuous time period of broken dreams and heartache. It does not have to be that way.

There is data on how to choose a correct partner and how to ensure that those dreams of what you want in a marriage are fulfilled. On this course you will be given the tools to start a successful marriage.

Before you take that big step, ensure you know how to create a happy marriage that will last. Take the Starting a Successful Marriage Course today!

Prerequisites: None
Course length: 5-6 days, part time This course is available at any Church of Scientology.

http://www.scientology.org/en_US/religion/introductory/pg001e.html

Technically, he's old enough to be HER father. (yick)

She can't be that pregnant. Surprising that they're annoucing it so quickly. Don't they at least wait until she gets thru the first trimester? (unless she's already that far along).

What if she loses it? How happy will Tom be then?

JBean said:
Kid tested ~Tom approved?
Go Tommy go, go, go, go!
Oh sorry, I feel like being silly. Well, for that matter, I like being silly a lot. :p
Just ignore me...hehe

lilpony said:
Go Tommy go, go, go, go!
Oh sorry, I feel like being silly. Well, for that matter, I like being silly a lot. :p
Just ignore me...hehe
We love you when you're silly.:D

:eek: I must say I didn't see this coming at all. Wow.

Jules said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guess that shoots down the "he's sterile" theory. :waitasec:
Best I remember, it was told that the baby that Nicole miscarried soon after he dumped her was indeed his child..Anybody else remember that :confused: Kathleen

Kathleen said:
Best I remember, it was told that the baby that Nicole miscarried soon after he dumped her was indeed his child..Anybody else remember that :confused: Kathleen

THAT'S RIGHT!!! I forgot she had been pregnant.

Yes Kathleen you remember correctly and that was after rumors that it was not.

IMO it was the stress he put her through that caused her to miscarry.
Claiming the child wasn't his.

I much younger wife and now a baby on the way. . . fits in perfectly with a midlife crisis. So sad . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kathleen said:

I do remember this... If I recall correctly this break up was very painful for her.. But look at her now, she is still very beautiful and thriving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?