Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's playing games just like Casey is. They are two peas in a pod, those two. I'm still disgusted with him. God, I wish that whole family would just disappear on the face of the earth. I'm sorry, the Yee thing just got to me, like a shot in the heart...now that I have a nephew, I don't understand Lee even more. It just kills me how he threw Caylee out like the rest of them did. She couldn't even see say his name right, and now she never will get the chance to...

I bet Caylee called him Uncle Yee. Actually it was probably more like Unca Yee. I bet she mispronounced her L's. *sigh* That just makes me so sad...Do you miss that at all, Lee? Seriously? I just don't get that family...have you seen the videos? Are you PROUD of what you helped saved instead of the little girl you should have stood up for? Was it worth it, Lee? Really?

They don't care. They never have. Caylee was nothing but an object to any of them. She was the lowest on the totem pole in their minds. Now they no longer have to worry about her. It is again, all about Casey. How they are worried about Casey. How they don't want her to be in danger... but when did they EVER publicly plead for Caylee's safe return? Not once. Not one dang time!

Hard to see since it is so small, but from what I can make out, it sure looks like him to me. However, photos of Lee were public and someone who is pretending to be him could have found a photo off the internet to put there on that FB page.

Still on the fence for me whether or not that page is really owned by Lee but like I said previously, if it is not him, he is leading folks to believe it is him.

IMO
BBM

Same here. From what I remember reading on it awhile ago, to anyone who would say "this isnt really Lee"...he would just say something along the lines of "you're right...its not really me"

And he invited people to come play on some role-play type game thing (called Second Life maybe) with him.....and IIRC he was into things like that huh?

IDK....still not sure :)

On Yee's page, he has a post saying that Jon and Holly bought Casey the phone. He also has a screen shot of a twitter page (I cannot enlarge it because the page is down).

In the comments, people are naming who they think "John" in the video is (using a last name). Someone also posted a screen shot of a facebook page that was apparently Casey's.

ETA: People are commenting and saying this other John sent her the phone.

On Yee's page, he has a post saying that Jon and Holly bought Casey the phone. He also has a screen shot of a twitter page (I cannot enlarge it because the page is down).

In the comments, people are naming who they think "John" in the video is (using a last name). Someone also posted a screen shot of a facebook page that was apparently Casey's.

Why would the people that outed her have bought her a phone? WTF is going on here? I am really confused now...

I seriously, seriously hate the whole Anthony family. Yes, I hate them. If Lee seriously posted a picture of himself with the same heart-shaped sticker... he is just as disturbed as his murdering sister.

As Casey Anthony videos leak, rumors swirl around Kansas man
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-video-leak-20120107,0,3215826.story

Thank goodness a new thread! :woohoo:

Well, kiddos! I think if we keep our eyes open for a few days, the truth is going to come out about all of this. The post about KC saying JB was fired if he didn't get her a deal by year's end or she'd go it alone was probably right on the money! And, now, here we are! I just hope something she has done violated her probation! :woohoo:

Okay, so after reading the past 80 pages of info I am now fully confused. Does anybody KNOW for sure how the videos ended up online? Are we sure that FCA released them? Or did a friend betray her? Or did Lee release them? Does anyone know for sure?

Right now, all that is known is Rob Hensley (name now in media) further known as RH is the one that first put the video as "unlisted" on YouTube and then shared it with some people on Casey Supporter Facebook pages.

It is still unknown how RH got the video, but twit-chat has RH as Casey's bf, but not so sure about that one yet.

We have no idea if Casey released it, however, IMO, no, she did not and someone around her betrayed her.

Lee is just useless chatter at one second or two and doesn't show back up anywhere.

Why would the people that outed her have bought her a phone? WTF is going on here? I am really confused now...

I know. People in the comments in the post are saying this other John bought her the phone. I meant to put that in my original post so I will edit that now!

Right now, all that is known is Rob Hensley (name now in media) further known as RH is the one that first put the video as "unlisted" on YouTube and then shared it with some people on Casey Supporter Facebook pages.

It is still unknown how RH got the video, but twit-chat has RH as Casey's bf. But not so sure about that one yet.

We have no idea if Casey released it, however, IMO, no, she did not and someone around her betrayed her.

Lee is just useless chatter at one second or two and doesn't show back up anywhere.

Thank you, Patty!!!! That clears up a lot of things!

I know. People in the comments in the post are saying this other John bought her the phone. I meant to put that in my original post so I will edit that now!

Thanks. That wasn't really directed at you, btw. I was more frustrated at the thought that these people who have been so heavily against Casey bought her a phone. Only in this case would something like that happen. But as you pointed out, maybe not. Who is the other John, though? I didn't know there was more than one.

It is still unknown how RH got the video, but twit-chat has RH as Casey's bf, but not so sure about that one yet.

In your opinion, do you believe Casey sent this to RH for his own private use and he betrayed her after that by putting it online? Or do you really think someone hacked into her computer?

I bet Caylee called him Uncle Yee. Actually it was probably more like Unca Yee. I bet she mispronounced her L's. *sigh* That just makes me so sad...Do you miss that at all, Lee? Seriously? I just don't get that family...have you seen the videos? Are you PROUD of what you helped saved instead of the little girl you should have stood up for? Was it worth it, Lee? Really?

Yes. My granddaughter is 15 months old and she says "yub" for love. I can see Caylee calling him "Yee". :(

ETA: People are commenting and saying this other John sent her the phone.

Jon posted a denial on that page about that phone purchase. "Yee" later posted again saying he didn't say the phone was purchased by Jon, that he just passed on a tweet that said it. I saw the tweet and his post and he was right about what he said. He was repeating a tweet from someone else from the tweet war last night. He also later said that he didn't believe Jon Briley bought Casey a phone just that he thought it was funny someone was accusing him of doing so.

ETA: I saw the tweet and can't remember now who it was from but for some reason I keeping thinking it was RH that said the video says John before editing it out and he is trying to say that is Jon Briley (as if there are no other Johns in the world). People then pointed out on Yee FB there is a John "and they say his last name" that is a "friend" of Casey's on some of the internet sites and that is who they think she is talking about. Who in the world wide web knows at this point??

Jon posted a denial on that page about that phone purchase. "Yee" later posted again saying he didn't say the phone was purchased by Jon, that he just passed on a tweet that said it. I saw the tweet and his post and he was right about what he said. He was repeating a tweet from someone else from the tweet war last night. He also later said that he didn't believe Jon Briley bought Casey a phone just that he thought it was funny someone was accusing him of doing so.

Well that sounds like Lee's "sense of humor". CMA CMA CMA

I think it's a different John. Lol! But, I will say this: If I was near her, I might find myself "befriending" her just to set her up. Anyone who makes friends with this pariah has to know she's going to steal from them or use them in some way. I'd let her, and then press charges. Maybe have a hidden camera attached to my security system, a sort of "Nanny-Cam" if you will. I'd catch her in the act. And then I'd prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe I would lose a few thousand dollars, but Justice for Caylee is worth far more than that. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member