Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously, seriously hate the whole Anthony family. Yes, I hate them. If Lee seriously posted a picture of himself with the same heart-shaped sticker... he is just as disturbed as his murdering sister.

Much worse than that is the picture Casey posted online of her bare breasts, with heart-shaped stickers covering her nips.

I had read that the photo was out there, didn't believe it until I saw it for myself and yes, it's Casey, easily identified by her infamous moles.

In your opinion, do you believe Casey sent this to RH for his own private use and he betrayed her after that by putting it online? Or do you really think someone hacked into her computer?

I have always felt that someone around Casey got into her computer, just not able to connect the dots yet.

IF RH is Casey's boyfriend as twit-chatter is leading to state, and with RH's background, it is very possible RH could be the one to get into Casey's computer in order to profit.

I look at it this way, at this point Casey is "hot material" for the public who wants to know what she is doing, and wants to see her DESPITE those that don't want to know.

Her picture, or a video is mega money for anyone willing to "go after her" and play their cards right.

Why would the people that outed her have bought her a phone? WTF is going on here? I am really confused now...

It's not the same "John", it's a different one with 7 felonies on his record. Why is it that only the scum of the earth people gravitate to everything "Anthony" whether it be parent or offspring?

I am thinking that the DT needs to do some heavy-duty laundry of their underwear about now. All of this blows their plans for defending FCA and keeping her appearance secret. Can we all say "damage control?"

I have always felt that someone around Casey got into her computer, just not able to connect the dots yet.

IF RH is Casey's boyfriend as twit-chatter is leading to state, and with RH's background, it is very possible RH could be the one to get into Casey's computer in order to profit.

I look at it this way, at this point Casey is "hot material" for the public who wants to know what she is doing, and wants to see her DESPITE those that don't want to know.

Her picture, or a video is mega money for anyone willing to "go after her" and play their cards right.

I believe that Casey had a role in getting this video out but did it through RH or had someone else give it to him. I do not for one second think she did not know this video was being passed around on her support sites. I have no doubt she frequents those sites.

She can now claim the "victim" because she didn't personally post it on YouTube but I have no doubt that she was the first person to pass it on to someone else.

IMO

Possibly, but not probable given the fact that in the Casey-bare-breast photo, it is obvious that she was web-camming someone when the photo was captured.

You don't "accidentally" webcam someone completely naked and you can tell she's completely naked in this photo even though the "main image" (puke) is of her bare breasts.

She was sexing someone on webcam; it's pretty obvious.

Much worse than that is the picture Casey posted online of her bare breasts, with heart-shaped stickers covering her nips.

I had read that the photo was out there, didn't believe it until I saw it for myself and yes, it's Casey, easily identified by her infamous moles.

Any person that has a eyebrow pencil can put moles in the same spot as where Casey's are located and then shop the picture across the Internet.

Heck, if I was 40 years younger I would put the moles on me, with the stickers and post it on any Facebook page, and I bet my body would be all over the place.

It's the power of suggestion with proper placement of moles to make the public go viral.

IMO

I believe that Casey had a role in getting this video out but did it through RH or had someone else give it to him. I do not for one second think she did not know this video was being passed around on her support sites. I have no doubt she frequents those sites.

She can now claim the "victim" because she didn't personally post it on YouTube but I have no doubt that she was the first person to pass it on to someone else.

IMO

This is what is great about Websleuths, we all have our opinion on how we see things. :)

I am thinking that the DT needs to do some heavy-duty laundry of their underwear about now. All of this blows their plans for defending FCA and keeping her appearance secret. Can we all say "damage control?"

They can pretend to do all the damage control they want, but if the Judge doesn't act on this blatant violation(s), then she is by far the most gutless wonder I've ever come across.

Any person that has a eyebrow pencil can put moles in the same spot as where Casey's are located and then shop the picture across the Internet.

Heck, if I was 40 years younger I would put the moles on me, with the stickers and post it on any Facebook page, and I bet my body would be all over the place.

It's the power of suggestion with proper placement of moles to make the public go viral.

IMO

With her same unmistakable Casey-hair, jutting neck bones, etc.? This photo is no doubt, Casey Marie Anthony in all her bare-butt glory.

rh seems to be involved w/kc back in Aug check slide acct which was done from Aug 08 goes dormant til 08 11 ---caseyomarie gets us every time---just look at guestbook

IMO

Lol, Patty. But you're right ~ the moles are no problem. It's getting those 40 years off that's the hard part! Otherwise there's no power of suggestion strong enough to make this body go viral. Well, maybe the flu. :D

With her same unmistakable Casey-hair, jutting neck bones, etc.? This photo is no doubt, Casey Marie Anthony in all her bare-butt glory.

If this photo really was KC, why haven't we heard about it before now? I mean, you can blur out the sensitive parts and then put it on national media right?

IMO

Then again, if her new bf is not in Florida she may have just sent it to him. Let's face it KC is not going to attract a normal male. More than likely it will be a felon or someone who plans on using her. There is probably 0 chance in her near future of any kind of a relationship. She likes to live recklessly. It comes with a high price. jmo

As Casey Anthony videos leak, rumors swirl around Kansas man
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-video-leak-20120107,0,3215826.story

Thank goodness a new thread! :woohoo:

OMG down in the comments someone has written a little parody of how that video could have gotten out... it's funny but it's also food for thought. She very well could have shared it with some new skype buddy she thought she could trust. Maybe the skype buddy was named karma. :innocent:

If this photo really was KC, why haven't we heard about it before now? I mean, you can blur out the sensitive parts and then put it on national media right?

BBM - Not really.

To blur out the sensitive parts would be to distort the picture to the point that there would be nothing left to put on national media.

Anybody else having trouble accessing the apparent facebook of lee anthony named
'YEE'

I didn't read the end of the first thread so not sure what Yee page you are talking about but I think the real LA has a real FB page. I found him on one of his friends pages. It's private but you can see some of his activity including gaming and fantasy football stuff. And appears to have just joined not too long ago.

BBM - Not really.

To blur out the sensitive parts would be to distort the picture to the point that there would be nothing left to put on national media.
What about her face? Isn't that how you could tell if it's KC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA