Reports of Physical Abuse of Zahra by Elisa

This part right here.........GRACE: What was the excuse that Elisa Baker used to beat this child? Why did she say she did it?

BENTLEY: Lot of times I would come over there and she would be like I just got done, you know, spanking her, she tattle-taled at school, she told a lie, just small things. It`s always something like she told at school. She fibbed. She made a bad grade. Just small things that kids don`t -- .........I wonder if ZB was telling on EB at school? I know that is speculation, but I wonder if she was telling something that wasn't normal in a family?

I just thought of this. Her blood relative, AF (Eb's daughter) testified in her bond hearing that she would have to leave state out of fear for herself and her family if EB was released. This was said before the Oct. 22, lawyer/LE cooperation.

In a Catawba County courtroom Wednesday, Amber Fairchild, 25, described her mother, Elisa Baker, as a potentially violent and unstable woman who has severed ties with her N.C. family and begun an online relationship with a man in London.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...calls-give-parents-version.html#ixzz15SFfJ4yr

I just thought of this. Her blood relative, AF (Eb's daughter) testified in her bond hearing that she would have to leave state out of fear for herself and her family if EB was released. This was said before the Oct. 22, lawyer/LE cooperation.

In a Catawba County courtroom Wednesday, Amber Fairchild, 25, described her mother, Elisa Baker, as a potentially violent and unstable woman who has severed ties with her N.C. family and begun an online relationship with a man in London.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...calls-give-parents-version.html#ixzz15SFfJ4yr

Exactly! They are all cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

The AF from Nancy Grace is April / EB's sister. I should have stated that in opening post Sorry for the confussion.

I think they will uncover a long history of abusive patterns in the family. It apears some members will try to hide it no mater what the black and white.

Sorry but this "blood family" was prob. too high on drugs to notice anyway, their in defense mode for there own arse imo..... They may be on the recieving end of threats.....
Moo and all that.................

OT kind of. At this moment, with all of this coming out. I would think AB would have to have some kind of protection. If from no one else, maybe the blood relatives. All of this is just so bizarre, twisted and mind boggling.

This just hit me like a ton of bricks. I keep saying blood relative. It says "blood family" there is a big difference in those two statements. Especially when EB says "Vampires rule". UGH! There seems to be so much references to blood associated with this woman.

She really is hung up on the "blood relative" bit. There's a story there for sure. Wonder when it will come out??????????????

I take the "blood relative" bit to mean those that were closer to the family. As in she's saying BB isn't even related so how would she know all of this when the related family never saw / etc.

The problem I have with that claim is that there are family members (including BS) that have said they witnessed abuse and called DDS at times.

AF(sister of EB) has had words on facebook pages with other members of EB's family. She's seems to be defending EB to some extent and others (BS / AF EB's daughter, etc.) do NOT seem to be doing so. I think it's a taking sides type scenerio.

The one thing I am not clear on .... do AF (sister) and AF (daughter) share the same lastname ? If so , AF (sister) isn't blood related either ??????

I take the "blood relative" bit to mean those that were closer to the family. As in she's saying BB isn't even related so how would she know all of this when the related family never saw / etc.

The problem I have with that claim is that there are family members (including BS) that have said they witnessed abuse and called DDS at times.

AF(sister of EB) has had words on facebook pages with other members of EB's family. She's seems to be defending EB to some extent and others (BS / AF EB's daughter, etc.) do NOT seem to be doing so. I think it's a taking sides type scenerio.

The one thing I am not clear on .... do AF (sister) and AF (daughter) share the same lastname ? If so , AF (sister) isn't blood related either ??????

AF (EB's daughter) and AF (EB's sister) both share EB's maiden name. The daughter was not given the fathers last name.

Here we go, circling the wagons. Frankly I don't believe ANY of them didn't know Zahra was being abused. They may not have known the full extent of it and in their twisted world - after all AF and her sister were brought up by EB - physical 'discipline' probably ain't so much to write home about, but they knew and now they are looking to avoid the fallout. Fact is the entire family can stand up as a bunch and say EB was the picture perfect Mom when someone was around but they still have to get around the fact that OTHERS not connected to them noted and reported signs of abuse in Zahra. I said right at the beginning of this case that the whole bunch of them makes me sick, that really hasn't changed.

Sad to say but maybe they dont understand the word abuse! Maybe all these relatives have been abused and to them its a normal way of life. Slap a child when they misbehave push them , shove them, I dont for a second believe Zahra was the first chikd abused in this family! JMO

Sad to say but maybe they dont understand the word abuse! Maybe all these relatives have been abused and to them its a normal way of life. Slap a child when they misbehave push them , shove them, I dont for a second believe Zahra was the first chikd abused in this family! JMO

I am wondering why we haven't heard more from BS and AF (daughter) on this subject. It's obvious they aren't aligned with EB. I'm curious as to how EB dealt with "punishment" when they were growing up.

I am wondering why we haven't heard more from BS and AF (daughter) on this subject. It's obvious they aren't aligned with EB. I'm curious as to how EB dealt with "punishment" when they were growing up.

To Me EB looks like a very scarey woman and im sure we will hear more as time goes on, how anyone could anyone dismember a child. I hope these ppl get their just rewwards.

Blood relative, stranger, doesn't matter really...the end result is, this child was dead...

Could this be AF's way of distancing herself from EB's actions. Could she be saying if a blood relative witnessed it, they surely would have made a report about the abuse? If her own child is afraid of what she is capable of doing, you can't tell me no one in her immediate family didn't know her propensity for violence...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: They say jailed stepmom Elisa Baker claimed Zahra was sick.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: "I was trying to save us both, but why should I?"

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: And that she found her dead.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/15/ng.01.html

She found her dead, where was AB?

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: ... have enough evidence yet to decide what he`s done, you know, at the moment. I mean, I`m sure they`re looking at it and they`re going to get it together, but I mean, they just don`t have enough.

I want to point out something about Elisa Baker. This woman loves being in control. You can see through all the letters. She even wants to be her own defense team because she can take care of herself. My belief is because of that, she was willing to give all that information so she could be at the helm and therefore, you look back at the whole story there, she was in control of everything from the beginning.

CARYN STARK, PSYCHOLOGIST: ... as though she`s saying, I`m able to get away with this, I don`t care what you think or what you do to me.

GRACE: Put her back up again. She kind of looks like, yes, I know, but you`re not going to catch me.

STARK: Exactly, like the cat that ate the canary, you know (INAUDIBLE)

I also wonder if EB is really telling the whole truth or just doesn't want to go down alone. Until LE can place AB directly at the crime scene(s) we can only speculate on his involvement.

It appears to me, LE are looking everywhere and at everything. The mattress may have been the most important piece of evidence. Seems this may have been where Zahra was dismembered. If there is trace evidence of AB's there, LE knows it already. I'm guessing LE is waiting on The Grand Jury to convene, to get the arrest warrant issued for both...I just can't believe AB wasn't a part to this. How Zahra died is another piece of evidence that is missing. If it's true that Zahra had stomach problems I now wonder if EB might have given her poison which led to her demise..I truly hope the ME can give a COD...

My family will never believe Adam has done what he has."

"I`m helping the cops try and get my soon-to-be ex-husband in here".

The cops promised if I would help them with what I know, they would keep him locked up for my safety."

"I was trying to save us both, but why should I? He`s letting everyone destroy me."
VALERIE: Early in the investigation Adam Baker said that the last time he saw Zahra was on Thursday, and then the 911 call he said the last time he saw her was at 2:30 on Saturday morning. What`s up with that? Have investigators --

GRACE: That`s a good point, Jean Casarez. What do we know about the last time he says he saw his daughter?

CASAREZ: I`ve always thought it was Thursday was the last time that he said he saw her. And she was seen for the last time, 2:30 in the morning. I don`t know if he takes ownership of that, though.

GRACE: And, Jean Casarez, with all we`ve learned tonight and in the last hours, stepmommy goes into court a couple of hours ago and asked the judge to lower her bond and let her out of jail.

CASAREZ: Right. And the question is why, Nancy? What`s the motivation? I`m looking at this most recent letter. She says, "I was trying to save us both, but why should I? He`s just trying to destroy me."

She wants to get him, Nancy. That`s why she came forward.

EB stateing the above, leads me to believe she might be implicating him just so she doesn't go down alone. I hope LE has the evidence to either implicate AB or exonerate him...Why would him being locked up keep HER safe? She's already away from the outside world and probably in jail is kept alone in a cell, so, she is already safe!

Dr. Perper, you know they make it look easy in movies. It`s not so easy to dismember a body. It is not easy. So this means they had hours and hours to think about what they were doing.

How difficult is it, Dr. Perper, even a child`s body, to dismember a child`s body?

DR. JOSHUA PERPER, MEDICAL EXAMINER, AUTHOR OF "WHEN DOCTORS KILL": Well, it`s difficult, especially for people who don`t have any kind of anatomic knowledge, so they don`t know how to cut an area of joints, and therefore, this horrible task is much more difficult and it can take a considerable amount of time.

You`re absolutely right.

Seems the last time anyone can positively say they saw Zahra was September 25th, I wonder HOW long this went on for? :furious:

I do hope all the details will come out...

Rest peacefully, Zahra, justice is coming, sweetie..JMHO

Justice for Zahra

Blood relative, stranger, doesn't matter really...the end result is, this child was dead...

Could this be AF's way of distancing herself from EB's actions. Could she be saying if a blood relative witnessed it, they surely would have made a report about the abuse? If her own child is afraid of what she is capable of doing, you can't tell me no one in her immediate family didn't know her propensity for violence...

She found her dead, where was AB?

I also wonder if EB is really telling the whole truth or just doesn't want to go down alone. Until LE can place AB directly at the crime scene(s) we can only speculate on his involvement.

It appears to me, LE are looking everywhere and at everything. The mattress may have been the most important piece of evidence. Seems this may have been where Zahra was dismembered. If there is trace evidence of AB's there, LE knows it already. I'm guessing LE is waiting on The Grand Jury to convene, to get the arrest warrant issued for both...I just can't believe AB wasn't a part to this. How Zahra died is another piece of evidence that is missing. If it's true that Zahra had stomach problems I now wonder if EB might have given her poison which led to her demise..I truly hope the ME can give a COD...

EB stateing the above, leads me to believe she might be implicating him just so she doesn't go down alone. I hope LE has the evidence to either implicate AB or exonerate him...Why would him being locked up keep HER safe? She's already away from the outside world and probably in jail is kept alone in a cell, so, she is already safe!

Seems the last time anyone can positively say they saw Zahra was September 25th, I wonder HOW long this went on for? :furious:

I do hope all the details will come out...

Rest peacefully, Zahra, justice is coming, sweetie..JMHO

Justice for Zahra

Honestly IMOO I think EB thinks she is going to put AB away, and she is going to walk free. I think the only reason she told, was because she wanted them to arrest him. She gave the lawyers a small token to show she knew. Once he was arrested she cooperated more. She doesn't see herself as having any accountability for anything. Almost as though, I wasn't there, I was just told this.

First I thought I heard AF sister on a show that she downed EB.
Now she is saying she never saw or heard of abuse...........
come on........either the sisters are not close and never saw each other
or they are in scams up to their eyeballs together!
Neighbors even saw abuse.......
I would be ashamed of my 'blood' relative.

It's been said that EB is a master manipulator. To believe that she abused Zahra daily, especially in front of her family, is unlikely IMO. She wouldn't be much of a manipulator if she didn't know when to "reign it in" so to speak. I would trust the people who were around her most, people she wasn't trying ot manipulate, to have "seen some things". I would think that most of the time, EB was presenting herself as the perfect stepmother. But then there were times when she likely lost control.

Neighbours and BB who was obviously a friend and a close confidant (Zahra spent occasional weekends at her home until the May incident) would be more likely than "blood family" to have been witness to abusive behaviour. BB even claimed that she had to tell BS what she observed to get her to call DSS. BS would likely have believed BB knowing how she herself grew up with this woman.

I doubt that AF (EB's sister) saw much of EB, AB and Zahra after they moved out of the father MF's house back in early 2009. In fact, NG should have asked her how many times she had actually been in their company since they came to the US.

MOO

Or it didnt happen because the blood relatives cannot confirm it.

I dont know what they would need to confirm it, in light of recent events there is evidence to support what BB says is true even if what she says cannot be proven true.

So is this the start of the family reunion?

If there were members of even the extended family that reported the abuse, you know the rest of the family knew that much. There's no excuse for what transpired on that show last night. None.........IMO

This pretty much sums up that Facebook page::waitasec:

Stop Treating Adam and Elisa Baker Like Murderers

Stop Treating Adam and Elisa Baker Like Murderers Two words: Not stinking guilty!
Sunday at 1:46pm · Like · Comment · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

o
Amber L That's 3 words, idiot.
23 hours ago ·

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member