Reports of Physical Abuse of Zahra by Elisa

Or it didnt happen because the blood relatives cannot confirm it.

I dont know what they would need to confirm it, in light of recent events there is evidence to support what BB says is true even if what she says cannot be proven true.

So is this the start of the family reunion?

No kidding. But there are some things that they cannot deny:

A child went missing - that happened.
EB tried to mislead the police about it - that happened.
Pieces of said child were found in different places - that happened.
And these places were told to LE by EB - that happened.

But hey, EB has to be innocent because no blood relative saw her abuse Zahra. Hey, blood family, I guess you have to do what you have to do to make yourself feel better. :banghead:

Honestly IMOO I think EB thinks she is going to put AB away, and she is going to walk free. I think the only reason she told, was because she wanted them to arrest him. She gave the lawyers a small token to show she knew. Once he was arrested she cooperated more. She doesn't see herself as having any accountability for anything. Almost as though, I wasn't there, I was just told this.

I must agree here. I believe that there is more to it though but initially she was upset she was arrested and he was not

BBM

This is truly one very sick person

Just a thought about the blood family thing. I grew up in Oklahoma and I've heard the term blood as in 'someone is a blood relative', rather than married into the family. I've also heard the term 'someone who the family claims'.

In eb's case it would be, 'yeah, she's our psychotic cousin but we don't claim her'.

I think 'blood relative' is just a colloquialism.

IMHO

Sad to say but maybe they dont understand the word abuse! Maybe all these relatives have been abused and to them its a normal way of life. Slap a child when they misbehave push them , shove them, I dont for a second believe Zahra was the first chikd abused in this family! JMO

I think you hit the nail on the head. Sounds like prolonged confinement in bedrooms is a practice that EB instituted looong ago when the grown children were young. If that is the case, this behavior could indeed seem like normal parenting to ones who were subjected to similar treatment.

snipped from new AP article with a lot of detail regarding EB's life, marriages, etc.

re marriage to Andrew Harris, Jr.

They married a few months later on April 17, 1992.

Soon her personality changed. She was often angry, and she took it out on her daughters, Harris said. She yelled and hit them, he said.

"I'd say to her, 'Why do you have them in their rooms again?' She'd just start mumbling about how she didn't want to deal with them. The truth is she treated them like dirt," he said.

After a fight in early 1994, Harris left the house for a few days. When he returned, it was empty. No furniture, guns or fishing rods.

"There was nothing nice about that woman," he said.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/Global/story.asp?S=13964441

and this

snipped

"I wouldn't see her for days," Darrell Putnam said, at times using sign language as his mother interpreted. "She would go out and get drunk and carry on. She was never home."

Worse, when she was there, she would "smack around" her children, Darrell Putnam said.

They married Feb. 4, 1995, but their relationship quickly disintegrated.

I saw a tweet about an hour ago that EB could be released by April. I don't think so. With all of her ex's info which is probably just the tip of the iceberg, I think it's going to help to get that murder charge pretty soon.

jmo

I so sincerely hope so Dr.

Well it is pretty clear that with what the exes are saying abuse was clearly seen. Yes, it is time for charges IMO.

I saw a tweet about an hour ago that EB could be released by April. I don't think so. With all of her ex's info which is probably just the tip of the iceberg, I think it's going to help to get that murder charge pretty soon.

jmo

ITA!!!!!

she will be looking at those bars for a longgggggggggggggg time

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member