Resolution on its way?

I agree. I think she first tried to bury Caylee in her parents backyard (shovel, "suspicious dent near family pool), but realized (alone at that point?) that it needed to be moved (hence the dirt and decomp in the trunk). Casey hauled Caylee to a dumpster (possibly at Amscot for convenience) and took the "easy way out" for disposing of her tiny body before abandoning her car that wreaked with the odor of death. I hope I'm wrong, and Caylee can be found perhaps in the woods near the airport, but the dumpster theory has always seemed more plausible to me than visioning Casey hiking through some wet brush in a remote area. UNLESS, Casey wasn't alone in the moving of Caylee from her parents backyard, and was advised that it would be best to put Caylee somewhere where the animals could take care of the evidence. Poor Caylee.

I agree.
Casey "did it" the easiest way . She dumped that precious child's body into the dumpster. Probably right beside the abandoned car.
Her body is in the landfill. Sad so sad.

Science IS fact. It's no longer considered a 'leak'. They have gone on record and confirmed FBI DNA tests, as well as those from "The Body Farm".

Absolutely!:clap:

The DNA tests have been done and the OCSO announced yesterday the DNA results prove Caylee Anthony is deceased and that her body was inside the trunk of the car.

The police are now searching for Caylee's body. It's all over the local news here in Central Florida. ALL stations are now reporting this based on a statement by OSCO.

I don't think Casey Anthony will ever crack. I don't think her family or her attorney can get her to cooperate. I think she's stupid enough to believe if they don't find a body and she keeps her mouth shut; she will somehow get out of this. She's wrong but I am convinced that she is stupid enough to think her "plan" is going to work.

I totally agree with you. I truly don't think Casey is ever going to tell what really happened no matter how much evidence they find against her. It's a sad ending for a little girl who was born to a woman with no heart or love to give.

Now all I can hope for is more physical evidence so Casey can stand before a jury of her peers and get what is deserved.

I agree.
Casey "did it" the easiest way . She dumped that precious child's body into the dumpster. Probably right beside the abandoned car.

yeah. Why is there no searches of landfills? or is there

I agree.
That would explain why she says in the first taped conversation from jail that she is telling the truth when she says that she does not know where Caylee is.

The lead investigator on this case HAS made up his mind, and gone on record. Local6 is the ONLY station reporting that it's not confirmed, and they do not quote anyone directly in this story. All other media outlets (including CNN) have been reporting that LE has gone on record to confirm DNA of a deceased Caylee in the trunk.

They are also the ONLY media outlet reporting that weird 12 yr old girl hospitalized, myspace emails story.

I just read that article on Local6. Wonder why the others aren't covering this. Guess it makes Casey out to be too emotional and friendly for some of the media. It still doesn't change my mind about my theory of Casey being guilty, but it does show that Casey can be emotional whether faking it or not, at least she can be nice and sweet when she wants to.

That would explain why she says in the first taped conversation from jail that she is telling the truth when she says that she does not know where Caylee is.

Yeah, I don't ever recall her saying "I don't know what happened to her" only "I don't know where she is" - but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I don't ever recall her saying "I don't know what happened to her" only "I don't know where she is" - but I could be wrong.

I listened to the unedited first call from jail this morning on youtube. It was very interesting. Her brother was like a different person. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjD2RJW8gyw

She says "I don't f'ing know where she's at."

\People like Casey make me want to bring back torture....lol

I found this :

Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

The fact Jose asked for it also makes me think she may take it

Even though we cringe when we hear the word "Imunity" used in this case, there really is no lose in offering it for the prosecutors.

It is a limited Imunity offer, and it hinges on several points. She must tell the truth. She must admit or claim that the death was accidental, and essentially she must give them the body.

If she does this there are 4 possible outcomes.

1. Forensics on the body indicate that it was in fact an accidental death. Which is pretty much where they are now, so they lose nothing in terms of prosecution.

2. Forensics on the body prove that the child suffered a traumatic death or death at the hands of another. In which case she lied, and the deal is off. Plus they have gathered more evidence.

3. Forensics on the body are inconclussive as to cause of death. Which once again leaves them exactly where they are now.

4. No body or evidence is found, in which case they once again have Casey lying. This scrubs the deal and proves she is acting in bad faith again. This in turn counts strongly against her, and may be enough to prove a homicide even without the body.

I agree.

If this turns out to be true then there is still hope. Slim hope but hope non the less.

Remember Lori Hacking? Her husband put her in a dumpster. They were able to pinpoint the "area" of the dump where that particular dumpster put its load.

Volunteers worked every day looking in garbage bags. I can't remember how long but it seems like weeks if memory serves me correctly.

Even though it has been a very long time there is still a chance she could be found. It can happen.

If this turns out to be true then there is still hope. Slim hope but hope non the less.

Remember Lori Hacking? Her husband put her in a dumpster. They were able to pinpoint the "area" of the dump where that particular dumpster put its load.

Volunteers worked every day looking in garbage bags. I can't remember how long but it seems like weeks if memory serves me correctly.

Even though it has been a very long time there is still a chance she could be found. It can happen.

I've felt that she dumped the tiny body there since the beginning. It would be easy for her to fling the body into that dumpster, not having to be careful since the child is dead. That is sick to think about or type!:mad:

I keep praying for her tiny body to be found. It's heartbreaking!

Prediction:

Tuesday the 2nd: Announcement that no immunity deal was taken and no more information has come forward.

Wednesday the 3rd.: She will be charged with murder of Caylee.

Monday the 8th: No body will be found but evidence of a crime scene (where the body was disposed of)
will be found.

okok

I've felt that she dumped the tiny body there since the beginning. It would be easy for her to fling the body into that dumpster, not having to be careful since the child is dead. That is sick to think about or type!:mad:

I keep praying for her tiny body to be found. It's heartbreaking!
I think that we should go back to every word that Casey and her parents and brother have said and pick out key words that can help to establish where Caylee's body is. If Casey speaks in half-truths and codes, then we must pick up on those half-truths and codes. Is there anything in any of these half-truths and codes that can be clues?

In the backwards speech video, Casey's cell phone information comes out that the cell phone is trashed. Could she have dropped it in the dumpster while dumping the body? I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo

n looking at the handwritten notes of the people on Brian's dreams website, "trash is removed" comes up on the first note and at another time, "the child was wrapped in trash bags" and "drumliners" comes up. "Landfill" comes up as well. I think we are on to something.

Didn't cadavar dogs help find Lori as well?

I found this :

Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

The fact Jose asked for it also makes me think she may take it

It also bothers me that anything she says won't be used. I feel like her statement is very telling. The twists, and turns, and lies. Unless they don't want to use her statement because then it points to insanity?

You know I have been thinking about the limited immunity deal myself.
Idk how it works, but I would assume that they are offering her limited immunity on the CURRENT charges. Meaning the child neglect and lying to LE. I don't know if they can offer her immunity on charges they have yet to charge her on? Maybe someone in LE can clarify?

My thinking is, they will let time expire on the deal for Tuesday then charge her with Homicide after that. Then no deal.

We'll see if she takes the deal or not. If she takes the deal, then Caylee should be found. I'm sure LE knows what they're doing. They are probably fine with not using her statements to incriminate her, because they have the statements of countless other people, and the evidence seized so far. They must know they can make a case against her without her false testimony.

Plus, wouldn't they be able to use her current charges too? They cant just pretend like those never happened...the "giving false statements to police" charge has to hold some water, even if she takes the deal.

Sorry, I am in NY. What's this about the Seadoo?

my guess is also the dumpster.
How horrible to think this beautiful little child was disposed of this way. As I posted previously no information about landfill searches that we know of.
At this point in time would there be evidence in a landfill?
CaA will not talk.
Remember this is a depraved and deeply disturbed individual.
Her family seems to be living in her world and not in the world the rest of us live in.
I hope there is some way for precious little Caylee to have a proper and decent resting place.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back