Resolution on its way?

Lori was reported missing on July 18th and her body was found
in the land fill.... I believe on October 1st.
They did use cadaver dogs.

Thank you, that is what I thought.

The Hacking case is what brought me to these crime boards

It's going on almost 12 weeks for a child that weighed about 30 maybe 35 lbs. How much could they possibly find? factoring in the wet weather speeding decomp (i'm just guessing here), if they find anything more than clothes (if she was wearing any) or bone it will be a miracle....

quote]

I remember Lori Hacking's mother saying that when they found Lori, all that was left was 25 lbs of her. She must have been at least 100 lbs so who knows how much would be left of Caylee. That is something too horrible for me to contemplate.
And speaking of the Hacking case, Mark Hacking's parents and brothers were amazing and sure showed how one can be stunned and grieving yet still do the right thing and be honorable.

Lori was reported missing on July 18th and her body was found
in the land fill.... I believe on October 1st.
They did use cadaver dogs.

thanks, I did not know that at all. (wow, more chance than I originally thought)

I haven't seen any post about this but when they showed the cop that got fired he had a green t shirt on and it had "Legion" on it, an upside down cross and some serious Satan symbols.
Sorry I don't have a link but they showed it on WFTV about 20 times.

Gosh, I noticed that as well!!! I thought, "Well, maybe that's some surfer design that has nothing to do with anything." I didn't see any upside down crosses just "LEGION" on his back shoulderblade area.

T
PS. Legion is one of the names of Satan, or Satan's minions.

Does anyone know how long it would take for her body to decompose?

I do think that certain elements will stay like body fluids. And if the spots are big enough they can compare DNA.

In Florida, at this time of year and with our current weather, I would think the poor child would be just bones if left out in the elements. And to be more graphic, if she's left out in the elements and insects and animals get to her (we already heard about maggots and flies--see discovery documents) there may not be much but bones, hair scattered around, and her clothes (if clothed). The insects like the fleshy parts more than other parts. Also, if she's uncovered out in the elements little animals play their part by scattering the bones around. Trying not to get too graphic here...

I really think resolution is on its way. I think that Caylee's body will be found very soon. I actually think things will go down today. I am just wondering about what the police found in their "jetski" search on Saturday night, according to Gale St. John (psychic). Does anyone else feel the same way? Do you think Casey will go for the immunity deal tomorrow? I kinda don't. She's still convinced in her mind that she didn't do anything wrong.
I don't know if this will turn out to be anything or not, but it's got me on my toes... I'ts from just over an hour ago from Gale St. John. She is in Orlando searching.

6:02 PM

Just got this update sent to me. Interesting. Check it out...

Hey Guys..I don’t know if this will turn out to be anything or not…I was driving down Lee Vista…and saw the searchers out there again. Yesterday, there was this one spot that I saw an officer go running into…Then nothing when I went back later. Well, today, there were 3 cars parked at that same spot and a small crowd of searchers standing on the sidewalk at that entrance into the wooded area. As I was coming down the street, a sherriff’s car pulled up quickly and Det. Allen jumped out. I don’t know if they have found something real this time, or if it will be another false alarm like yesterday..but keep an eye out. I was in a hurry, but I might swing back by. Will give you an update if I do

Thanks Deb, I hope this case comes to and end soon.

Brian

I agree. I think she first tried to bury Caylee in her parents backyard (shovel, "suspicious dent near family pool), but realized (alone at that point?) that it needed to be moved (hence the dirt and decomp in the trunk). Casey hauled Caylee to a dumpster (possibly at Amscot for convenience) and took the "easy way out" for disposing of her tiny body before abandoning her car that wreaked with the odor of death. I hope I'm wrong, and Caylee can be found perhaps in the woods near the airport, but the dumpster theory has always seemed more plausible to me than envisioning Casey hiking through some wet brush in a remote area. UNLESS, Casey wasn't alone in the moving of Caylee from her parents backyard, and was advised that it would be best to put Caylee somewhere where the animals could take care of the evidence. Poor Caylee.

You know, it depends on what type dumpster. The metal ones with the heavy lids are hard for me to hold up for just sliding a paper cup into one.
Do you know what I am saying?

You know, it depends on what type dumpster. The metal ones with the heavy lids are hard for me to hold up for just sliding a paper cup into one.
Do you know what I am saying?

But you can flip the lid all the way back and it will stay, also here many large dumpsters like that don't have lids. Gross i know....

I don't know if this will turn out to be anything or not, but it's got me on my toes... I'ts from just over an hour ago from Gale St. John. She is in Orlando searching.

6:02 PM

Just got this update sent to me. Interesting. Check it out...

Hey Guys..I don’t know if this will turn out to be anything or not…I was driving down Lee Vista…and saw the searchers out there again. Yesterday, there was this one spot that I saw an officer go running into…Then nothing when I went back later. Well, today, there were 3 cars parked at that same spot and a small crowd of searchers standing on the sidewalk at that entrance into the wooded area. As I was coming down the street, a sherriff’s car pulled up quickly and Det. Allen jumped out. I don’t know if they have found something real this time, or if it will be another false alarm like yesterday..but keep an eye out. I was in a hurry, but I might swing back by. Will give you an update if I do

Thanks Deb, I hope this case comes to and end soon.

Brian
That's why I keep saying that something is going to happen very soon. Thanks for that!

Thru the street view of google maps, the dumpsters shown off of E. Colonial drive are out in the open. I dont think it would be the dumpsters, IMO.

That's why I keep saying that something is going to happen very soon. Thanks for that!
Yes, I agree! It's all going to go down REALLY soon! Gale and Brian (if you believe in this sort of stuff, and I do), know more than they are saying as well.. Dante needs to be found. IMO, I feel he needs to be questioned!

I think that Casey believes that as long as she doesn't talk, she's has some sort of invincibility. She knows the truth lies within her, and as long as no one finds out what really happened, she wont get charged with murder.

I think she's fine with the petty charges now, because she thinks she'll get out eventually and all will be back to normal (for her anyway).

I wonder if she knows that she can be charged for murder without a body. The evidence is closing in on her.

I think the murder charge is comming tomorrow morning at 9:01

imo

Hi guys,
I haven't had the chance to read up on this yet, but can you tell me who Dante is?? I believe Sean is the guy in the pics with the spiky hair, right???

Maybe it will be like Westerfield....where they were minutes (am I correct?) away from offering him immunity when they found the little girl's body.

They were in the middle of brokering the plea deal when Danielle's body was found. The plea was revoked, and then Molesterfield's attorney proceeded to try and place the blame of Danielle's death on her parents knowing full well that his client killed Danielle. I'm all for due process, but something like this makes me ill. I don't know how these slimeball attorneys sleep at night. I seem to remember there was a big push to have this attorney sanctioned or stripped of his bar license.

At least this is what I remember...not sure if this is completely correct.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back