Resolution on its way?

I think that if LE has enough to charge her with murder (without the little angels remains) that they will wait until at least tommorrow, and I think this will happen this week or next at the lastest. now if they do find her remains its GAME ON.

Despite what many posters claim about not knowing how anyone would act in a situation like this I can say for certain that if my daughter ever did this I would slap the out of her. Send me to jail for assualt!! I do not believe that Casey is willing to sit in jail knowing her daughter is safe somewhere with someone. If that were true what she is doing to her parents is beyond comprehension. That girl is one evil selfish waste of oxygen.

Wow!!! You sure have a way with words!!! You have certainly stated very well the way many of feel.

I don't think that the request for an immunity deal came from Casey. I think that JB asked for it thinking that he'd be able to get Casey to talk. I really doubt she's talking to him since she's not talking to anyone at this point.

I also don't think she just dumped little Caylee's body in the dumpster. She's too smart for that. She's too cuning. You hear about bodies being found in dumpsters all the time so I would think that she'd know better than that. It wouldn't surprise me if she placed her car next to a dumpster to throw LE off from where she really put little Caylee. I don't think she's smart enough to think about the whole cell phone ping thing and I feel that this is where she placed Caylee.

I thoroughly believe that LE knows what happened and they are either close to finding the body, have already found the body or have a good idea about where it is and it's just a matter of time. I'm sure they have a whole book of other charges they can continue to throw at her (like this latest check fraud charge) to keep her behind bars until they can prepare a SOLID case against her for murder. I'd like to believe that it was an accident but I just have a gut feeling that it wasn't.

That phone calls just illustrates, to me, how controlling and manipulative she truly is. I think that she realizes that the gig is close to being up but she's not going to do a darn thing to help because she thinks she might still get away with it. I think that Lee & his gf have realized what's really going on and are delicately balancing a relationship with CA & GA while stepping back from the whole situation. Can you imagine how difficult that would be? It's sad to see a family fall apart like this. Have you noticed how CA doesn't wear a wedding ring? That's the ONLY jewelry I wear most days. JMO on all of this, just a gut feeling.

After listening to this first tape where she gets TonE's number, something has dawned on me.
Most all of the other tapes have been released, do we know why the call to TonE weren't?

\People like Casey make me want to bring back torture....lol

How about water boarding, which some claim is not torture? ....jk. I believe in our justice system. don't jump on me. justice will be served.

That would explain why she says in the first taped conversation from jail that she is telling the truth when she says that she does not know where Caylee is.

That makes the most sense. I learned a lot from the Mark Hacking case when it comes to landfills. IMO that's exactly where you would put a body that you don't want found. It's like finding a needle in the entire planet. If Casey ever does talk and says that Caylee can't be recovered. I see many posters wondering why they haven't checked landfills and it just can't be done nor would it garner any results.

I think you misunderstood my post. I meant that LE/CSI need to do the DNA on whatever they found at the park regarding the misterious "seadoo" find. There were comments about that they were there regarding the seadoo, but many who were there dont think so, neither do I. Whatever they collected will need further examination and testing done to possibly see if there is a connection to this case. I hope that makes more sense. In other words I think they found something, I think we will soon know and Caylee will be identified soon. I feel the same as the OP. But I could be wrong too.

Wasn't it reported yesterday that Gale's search dogs were taken to the area where the police/CSI were at, and the dogs alerted on that area?

I'm very curious about this as it was reported that there were police cars, un-marked police cars, and two CSI vans. The CSI people were wearing blue gloves and placing something on a white cloth. The police told Gale they were investigating a stolen jetski. But the actions of the police at the scene don't fit a stolen jetski.

I agree.
Casey "did it" the easiest way . She dumped that precious child's body into the dumpster. Probably right beside the abandoned car.
Her body is in the landfill. Sad so sad.

Has LE conducted any searches at the landfill/dump? I realize it's always a long shot but if she was placed in a dumpster she wouldn't be the first db to be found under these circumstances.

I have felt from the beginning that Casey was buying herself time, it doesn't take a genius to know the more decomposed the body the fewer answers the
ME will find. With the exception of broken bones and possibly some chemicals, it seems to me that beautiful little girl is now highly decomposed if she has been left to the elements since 6-16.

From all outward appearances JB should have no trouble using an insanity defense, but on the other hand if someone were truely insane would they be able to concoct the elaborate ruse that Casey has tried to pulled off?

Every answer in this story leads to a more difficult question than the last.

'A' family my heart breaks for you, I completely understand your inability to grasp the idea of Caylee never coming home. If she were my gbaby I wouldn't give up until someone produces a body either. She's not my gbaby and I don't want to give up that last glimmer of hope.

You're all in my prayers.

That makes the most sense. I learned a lot from the Mark Hacking case when it comes to landfills. IMO that's exactly where you would put a body that you don't want found. It's like finding a needle in the entire planet. If Casey ever does talk and says that Caylee can't be recovered. I see many posters wondering why they haven't checked landfills and it just can't be done nor would it garner any results.

Casey is a CSI buff, I believe that I remember a CSI episode where they are able to pinpoint where in the landfill that a dumpster was dumped and proceed from there and find the body.
I don't think that she would dump the body in a dumpster.

After listening to this first tape where she gets TonE's number, something has dawned on me.
Most all of the other tapes have been released, do we know why the call to TonE weren't?

Possibly she didn't get ahold of him? He was already cooperating with LE, unless they requested that he take her calls I think he was already cutting his losses.jmho

I think that Casey believes that as long as she doesn't talk, she's has some sort of invincibility. She knows the truth lies within her, and as long as no one finds out what really happened, she wont get charged with murder.

I think she's fine with the petty charges now, because she thinks she'll get out eventually and all will be back to normal (for her anyway).

I wonder if she knows that she can be charged for murder without a body. The evidence is closing in on her.

I agree.
Casey "did it" the easiest way . She dumped that precious child's body into the dumpster. Probably right beside the abandoned car.
Her body is in the landfill. Sad so sad.

If Casey dumped Caylee's body in the dumpster at Amscot, and the body was in that dumpster for a day or two, there might be evidence in that dumpster. Even though it's been emptied many times since mid-June, there might be body fluids residue left inside the dumpster. Those dumpsters are rarely cleaned with soap and water....just emptied.

I haven't seen any post about this but when they showed the cop that got fired he had a green t shirt on and it had "Legion" on it, an upside down cross and some serious Satan symbols.
Sorry I don't have a link but they showed it on WFTV about 20 times.

Hi everyone....new here so I hope I do this right. Casey is not insane so the insanity defense cannot be used. She has passed several evaluations. I believe Caylee died from heat exhaustion because her mother left her in the car while she partied and forgot about her....could have happened at Sawgrass???. I think others know...she panicked and tried to contact parents who ignored her (the fight), and she first hid the little girl in her sandbox....needed the shovel to remove the soiled dirt. Not sure where she put her or if someone did this for her. As far as the immunity deal....not sure but I bet JB is trying to convince her and the family that to take the deal would be the best outcome for her. CA & GA are crazy with grief and my heart goes out to them. As for mommy dearest you get what YOU GIVE!!!!!

If this turns out to be true then there is still hope. Slim hope but hope non the less. (respectfully snipped)

Even though it has been a very long time there is still a chance she could be found. It can happen.

It's going on almost 12 weeks for a child that weighed about 30 maybe 35 lbs. How much could they possibly find? factoring in the wet weather speeding decomp (i'm just guessing here), if they find anything more than clothes (if she was wearing any) or bone it will be a miracle....

I hope they find enough to make Casey actually talk.

I have a question and I don't know if it's been answered - I'm new here. But. . . when the gas tanks were found in the truck by GA, were they full or empty?

It's going on almost 12 weeks for a child that weighed about 30 maybe 35 lbs. How much could they possibly find? factoring in the wet weather speeding decomp (i'm just guessing here), if they find anything more than clothes (if she was wearing any) or bone it will be a miracle....

I hope they find enough to make Casey actually talk.

Does anyone know how long it would take for her body to decompose?

I do think that certain elements will stay like body fluids. And if the spots are big enough they can compare DNA.

I got in my car earlier and noticed a little Disney bracelet of the princesses in between my seats. I picked it up and had this overwhelming feeling that justice for Caylee is near. Sadly, I do not think her body will be found either but not because it was dumped. I do feel she had help after the fact and Caylee's body was incinerated. That is when I think Casey shut down and any small scrap of humanity she had burned up with that baby. I can't wait to get back to my little country home to kiss and hug and be grateful for my three year old Kayleigh.

Hi everyone....new here so I hope I do this right. Casey is not insane so the insanity defense cannot be used. She has passed several evaluations. I believe Caylee died from heat exhaustion because her mother left her in the car while she partied and forgot about her....could have happened at Sawgrass???. I think others know...she panicked and tried to contact parents who ignored her (the fight), and she first hid the little girl in her sandbox....needed the shovel to remove the soiled dirt. Not sure where she put her or if someone did this for her. As far as the immunity deal....not sure but I bet JB is trying to convince her and the family that to take the deal would be the best outcome for her. CA & GA are crazy with grief and my heart goes out to them. As for mommy dearest you get what YOU GIVE!!!!!
I'm praying that Casey will accept the immunity deal. But who knows.
I agree that Jose is trying to convince her to accept it. IIRC, Jose had talked to investigators a few weeks ago about an immunity deal for her, so maybe he can convince her to accept.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back