Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette · 11m11 minutes ago
#jodiarias

How could TA access a *advertiser censored* cite or his computer at 1:44pm on 6/4/08? Isn't there a pic of him lying in bed with JA at 1:44pm?

:thinking: Aha ... I bet the DT will blame it on the Ninja's ... those 2 Ninja's ! They were screwing with everything . . . yep !

:D ! :seeya: !

ETA: No wait -- it was those Skateboarders from Starbucks . . . yep !

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette · 11m11 minutes ago
#jodiarias How could TA access a *advertiser censored* cite or his computer at 1:44pm on 6/4/08? Isn't there a pic of him lying in bed with JA at 1:44pm?

Glad to see others are picking up on this, I hope really hard they don't just drop it and move onto something else when they come back from this long and leisurely lunch. It certainly throws a major kink in the timeline of that day, and throws more of her story out the window.

ETA: JM isn't saying TA accessed a *advertiser censored* site at that time, it was Spybot that was accessed.

So....Arias has had to live in the same tiny cell for 5 years? Has she had roommates the whole time? Any open area rights?

Has she lived in isolation for the past year? I forget.

I think JM wants BN to admit that TA was on the computer at 1:44pm that day accessing the Spybot. Then he can prove that he couldn't have been because of the pics. Which means the computer, when it was on, was automatically accessing various programs and TA can't be considered the person who was accessing anything really?

Does that make any sense?

MOO

But the file info for SpyBot said that program was accessed at 1:44. File info wouldn't show that by the program just running on it's own, I don't think. May be wrong though.

Glad to see others are picking up on this, I hope really hard they don't just drop it and move onto something else when they come back from this long and leisurely lunch. It certainly throws a major kink in the timeline of that day, and throws more of her story out the window.

LOL So Juan's trump card is the butt shot of Jodi at 1:44? JMO

And, of course, there's still the question of why would she plant pictures on his camera when she was trying to be stealth and just deleted them anyway.

plop plop fizz fizz.jpg
plop plop fizz fizz
For this defense witness and all others who unwisely go up against Hurricane Juan (thanks for the inspiration, Steely). :)

And on a serious note....

In the end, all Juan Martinez has to do is show this jury the photos of how Arias savaged Travis, and say: "Jodi Arias has already been convicted of murder in the first degree and this is how she brutalized the man who spurned her after discovering her true nature. Show her the same mercy she showed Travis Alexander. Thank you."

That would work for me, anyway. My opinion only.

And, of course, there's still the question of why would she plant pictures on his camera when she was trying to be stealth and just deleted them anyway.

Yes. Plus she had a lot of their naked pictures on her computer/phones etc. If she wanted to expose him after death, she could have uploaded them to any anonymous photo website. Or create a new e-mail and send the pictures around to his friends and family. I think the need to destroy his reputation came much later. Like Juan said; when she knew she was going to be charged with first degree murder. Then it became necessary to vilify the victim to save her own skin.

Hh
Yes. Plus she had a lot of their naked pictures on her computer/phones etc. If she wanted to expose him after death, she could have uploaded them to any anonymous photo website. Or create a new e-mail and send the pictures around to his friends and family. I think the need to destroy his reputation came much later. Like Juan said; when she knew she was going to be charged with first degree murder. Then it became necessary to vilify the victim to save her own skin.
Great point!

I think one thing we can ascertain about the nudies is they were only found in unallocated space, which to me says they were taken and deleted before the shower pictures, as some (if not all) were overwritten and only thumbnails were captured by Encase. Still not sure how it was able to generate timestamps for them as I believe it was Melendez who said thumbnails don't retain EXIF data.

LOL So Juan's trump card is the butt shot of Jodi at 1:44? JMO

Yup! Problem solved - the only image of *advertiser censored* that Travis accessed was in real life with Jodi!

I see Juan going one of these ways:

The timing equals when CMJA was probably loading the discs onto TA's computer.
Jodi did something while "they" were napping.
BN deliberately changed the time stamp somehow.

Agree. She planned not to get caught but not what to do if she was. Why her story is so ridiculous.

Hey, don't ruin my scenario with rational questions, LOL!

BN is furious that Juan discovered his deliberate alterations mistakes and is calling him on it. JMO

wonder why he didn't want to say the name of the third guy who worked on it?[/b]

Maybe it's the secret star witness JA....shhh (can't say her name cuz it's a secret) :giggle:

Good to see you again Steely! Now where is Bravo, Tiger Balm and PASA ?

BN is furious that Juan discovered his deliberate alterations mistakes and is calling him on it. JMO

I wonder why he didn't want to say the name of the third guy who worked on it?

Maybe the third guy is up for an Emmy too!

Hh
Great point!

Thanks! I am strongly convinced she didn't plant the nudes. Especially not since they included pictures of Jodi herself as well. We know she cares about her reputation. She's mentioned that enough times in her interviews with detective Flores. Remember she was still trying to find a man back then. The way she was viewed by others was important. So I don't think she would have included those pics of herself. And if so, she would have photoshopped her face out of them.

She has been caught in so many lies and cover ups, who knows what evidence that is out there that didn't make it into trial because it was too prejudice. Given how stupid she has been in the past, maybe they have stuff off of her computer on how to infect a computer with spybot.

:seeya: It's an older photo.

One of JSS's and her Defense Team recent rulings is : NO Photographs/Videos of CMJA when she is in her :jail: stripes !

:hand: No media can take photos . . . oh, and per JSS "the media has been advised of the rules" !

It's a :secret: that CMJA has been found guilty of 1st Degree Pre-Med Murder ... so :hand: photos !

:whine: :whine: :whine: CMJA and her DT . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500