Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Juan going one of these ways:

The timing equals when CMJA was probably loading the discs onto TA's computer.
Jodi did something while "they" were napping.
BN deliberately changed the time stamp somehow.

I really want to know where he's going with this. Come on TIME, speed up! And I can't wait for his expert that will testify that BN actually tried to hide his tracks.

I think he's saying BN said 2:44 but it's actually 1:44, which is around the time Jodi and Travis were having sex and photographing each other.

Timestamps if wrong on camera is a big big deal. I don't see JM going there.

I think one thing we can ascertain about the nudies is they were only found in unallocated space, which to me says they were taken and deleted before the shower pictures, as some (if not all) were overwritten and only thumbnails were captured by Encase. Still not sure how it was able to generate timestamps for them as I believe it was Melendez who said thumbnails don't retain EXIF data.
Thumbnails don't have exif info but I believe he said only some of that series were overwritten. Some were complete in unallocated space with exif info.

I really want to know where he's going with this. Come on TIME, speed up! And I can't wait for his expert that will testify that BN actually tried to hide his tracks.

Still another hour for BN and his cronies to try and come up with a defense for their untrue allegations while calling the Prosecutor a liar, while trying to find a mitigation factor for a known liar. Oh and then there's the fact that known liar is a convicted murderer - there is that.

I can't remember but was it ever stated in the trial whether any of the roommates were in and out of the house the day of the murder?

Imo,jm is pointing out that if any *advertiser censored* his were found it was due to a program and not ta looking for *advertiser censored*. That's why he's pointing out the time stamp.

Timestamps if wrong on camera is a big big deal. I don't see JM going there.

He could still be saying that there's evidence that Travis was wrapped up at this time and so if any deletions happened it was automatic, done by Spybot. So a person doesn't necessarily need to delete things themselves for deletions to happen.

Oops, bringing this over, last thread closed on me.

I know... I should type UNBELIEVABLE. But it isn't- right? Par for the course. I feel really bad that this case may taint her ability to be reelected. I don't like to see good, hardworking people go down because of the lying, torturing murderer- only the people who deserve it. I feel sorry for JSS, I know I am in the minority.

Par for the course indeedy. I don't know how to feel about JSS, there is much we don't know and I find it difficult to formulate an objective opinion without all the facts, hence, I feel most are critical out of frustration. Sadly this killer systematically destroys everyone/everything in her path.

Can someone tell me please when the court will reconvene? Wanted to run an errand. Thanks! :)

Still another hour for BN and his cronies to try and come up with a defense for their untrue allegations while calling the Prosecutor a liar, while trying to find a mitigation factor for a known liar. Oh and then there's the fact that known liar is a convicted murderer - there is that.

Think the defense knows they are looking like fools??

Juan Martinez style is methodical, he leads them down their lies without the witness realizing they are backing themselves into a corner, then when he has the witness right where he wants them he drops it like it's hot. most people never see it coming.

Yes, it makes sense now.

BN keeps saying all this stuff is user initiated. At 1:44 changes were made to Spybot and Juan got him to "agree" that Travis was accessing Spybot. Juan may be waiting to bust out the pictures that prove Travis was entangled with Jodi at that time and couldn't have made the changes, calling into question his ability to tell if something is automatically accessed or user accessed. And going to the point that the deletions on July 19th were also automatic and done by Spybot.

Oh wow! I had to go away for a while. I come back here to see such excitement on the thread!

I hope Arias is shaking like a Chihuahua. It's never a good idea to against a 'top prosecutor.' Go Juan Go! :loveyou: :juanettes:

Also, I was gone a few hours but was able to catch up pretty quickly thanks to court starting late and then having an early lunch break! :notgood:

Juan's cross after lunch begins with . . .

JM - What was Travis doing @ 1:44pm on 6/4/08?
BN - he was uploading a new version of spybot
JM - Would it surprise you if I showed you evidence of what he and Jodi were doing at that exact time?

Insert "bungholio" picture on the Jumbotron with timestamp highlighted

BN - you don't understand computers! you are twisting my words, you are a liar, what a vile and disgusting picture!
JM - let's not get distracted from the "facts"! Look at the timestamp!

JSS - All right - I've had enough - open the courtroom, release the sealed documents, the trashing of the "victim" will stop today! This convicted murderer doesn't get any more chances. I have had enough of the tactics.

Meanwhile, cameras start rolling and pictures snapping, and the sound of Justice starts playing over the "white noise" speakers enveloping one and all! Transparency is alive and well once again. Oh and the tweeters don't know what to do anymore since they don't have to comment on what everyone is wearing.

I now return you to your local programming.

While we're waiting ... On the previous thread Kamille asked:
"While he's at it JM may want to ask BN why his name does not show up on the official search of past Emmy winners. Considering he's won 39 of them and all. Would someone really lie about that on a CV?

http://www.emmys.com/awards/nominations/award-search"

I looked at the Emmy's lined up in his photo at http://www.skymeister.com/bryan neumeister emmy awards.htm

Pretty sure those are local/regional Emmys. I have regional Emmys. They are smaller than the National statuettes and the local Emmy base is rectangular not round.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Award
"Each Primetime Emmy statuette weighs six pounds, twelve-and-a-half ounces (3.08 kg), and is made of copper, nickel, silver and gold. The statue stands 15.5 inches (39 cm) tall with a base diameter of 7.5 inches (19 cm) and weight of 88 oz (2.5 kg). The Regional Emmy Award statuette is 11.5 inches (29 cm) tall with a base diameter of 5.5 inches (14 cm) and weight of 48 oz (1.4 kg)."

She has been caught in so many lies and cover ups, who knows what evidence that is out there that didn't make it into trial because it was too prejudice. Given how stupid she has been in the past, maybe they have stuff off of her computer on how to infect a computer with spybot.

I'm thinking the prosecution may have known about the Spybot download before the last trial, but because *advertiser censored* on TA's computer was never found and the defense agreed they didn't see any reason to make an issue of it. So sitting in the prosecutors files is a report on the hard drive from their expert back then and maybe even the defenses expert back then. Now something has fundamentally changed on the hard drive and it had to have been done when BN was in possession of it, and JM's witness will testify to that.

JMO

Yes, it makes sense now.

BN keeps saying all this stuff is user initiated. At 1:44 changes were made to Spybot and Juan got him to "agree" that Travis was accessing Spybot. Juan may be waiting to bust out the pictures that prove Travis was entangled with Jodi at that time and couldn't have made the changes, calling into question his ability to tell if something is automatically accessed or user accessed. And going to the point that the deletions on July 19th were also automatic and done by Spybot.

If this is what he's doing, damn, he's brilliant.

Think the defense knows they are looking like fools??

Yes. But Nurmi has seen those pics and counted orifices SO many times that he HAS to know where Juan is going with this. He knows what the photo timestamps say.! JMO

Yes, it makes sense now.

Right. If camera timestamps are wrong TA could have been on the computer messing with Spybot (not to mention what a gigantic can of worms would be opened up too). JM would have everything to lose by rubbing BN's nose in the timestamps.

Sticking to camera timestamps means TA not on computer and BN is full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500