Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's studying how an abused female might look.

ITA. Plus, Jodi is realizing the holes in her own lies of being abused by Travis. One thing I could never understand was why JM didn't make more of the FACT Travis never went to Jodi it was always Jodi who went to Travis. He wanted her to stay away.

:seeya: I have to leave now ... so can someone post Jen's tweets ?

THANKS ... will check back for updates later !

Did Jodi really tweet this morning she had regrets about her crime? IMO, she regrets there was not better planning and perhaps the gas cans were not used for 'cleaning' the crime scene?

This trial and prison are a learning curve for Jodi. She WILL kill again if released. Of that I have absolutely no doubt.

What happened with the tea and crumpets book club she was going to start in the rec hall?

That tweet sounded like a rehashed quote from one of her media interviews - Troy?

You betcha she will kill again if ever released, and I bet we have seen her future victim/victims in the courtroom.

Tea and crumpets have turned into arsenic and old lace.

@ericksonvision: Prospective #jodiarias juror says religion should not affect opinion on sentence, "Religion has nothing to do with the facts of the case."

@ericksonvision: One prospective juror, a man, says he believes a life sentence for #jodiarias is the appropriate one.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 35 seconds ago

This potential juror says if it's 1st degree with cruelty it should be a DP case. He said he's listen to all the evidence #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Anxiety juror and a male juror were let go #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: This potential juror says if it's 1st degree with cruelty it should be a DP case. He said he's listen to all the evidence #jodiarias

@ericksonvision: One prospective juror, a man, says he believes a life sentence for #jodiarias is the appropriate one.

I think this is the first potential juror to say that life is appropriate.

@ericksonvision: When asked by Nurmi, prospective juror says he can grab remote and change the channel if #JodiArias coverage comes on television.

@TrialDiariesJ: This female juror states there are some people that should never be free #jodiarias

If Jodi was truly concerned about the welfare on anyone but herself, she'd put a stop to this $$ drain. These MILLIONS $$ are wasted. The citizens of AZ could put a stop to this kind of $$ drain, too. Get involved! YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

@jeffgoldesq: Its very sad #JodiArias jurors must reveal experience with domestic abuse in open court. This is one time courtroom should be closed.

@TrialDiariesJ: Another p. juror (female) who was in abusive relationship #jodiarias

My sympathies; but I do not want her on the jury. Pass Juan.

@jeffgoldesq: Juror becomes emotional in #JodiArias today bringing back her domestic abuser. #Sad

@ericksonvision: Female prospective #jodiarias juror recounts her own domestic abuse. Emotional moment in a pretty rote proceeding.

@monicalindstrom: One juror wrote in the questionnaire that the #DeathPenalty is there "for a reason" #Jodiarias

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias and #DomesticViolence / Jodi was the abuser and Travis the victim.

(He sobered up.)

@KTAR923: Counsel continue to grill potential jurors on their beliefs about domestic violence and the #DeathPenalty #jodiarias

(They will hang on to that domestic violence lie until the end.)

If Jodi was truly concerned about the welfare on anyone but herself, she'd put a stop to this $$ drain. These MILLIONS $$ are wasted. The citizens of AZ could put a stop to this kind of $$ drain, too. Get involved! YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

How could she do that though? I understand there is no interest to plea on the state's side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname