Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ericksonvision: Ya know how the teacher sounds in the Charlie Brown cartoons? Kirk Nurmi asking questions for the last 90 minutes. Yeah. #jodiarias

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias and #DomesticViolence / Jodi was the abuser and Travis the victim.

(He sobered up.)

Way to go, Jeff!

And it's about time!

@ericksonvision: The prospective #jodiarias juror being questioned right now is a former Chicago cop and prison employee who once worked on Death Row.

@monicalindstrom: One juror wrote in her questionnaire - "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" #jodiarias

(Omg lol)

@monicalindstrom: Juror said "I think you should just get rid of those that would go kill again" #jodiarias "quit letting them loose"

@ericksonvision: Nurmi questioning older woman who says, "Just because you killed someone doesn't mean you automatically kill them." #jodiarias

@monicalindstrom: she said not every murderer deserves #DeathPenalty RT @teezmepeas: @monicalindstrom I take it that one was excused?

@ericksonvision: Juror:"If you go to jail for life you should stay there.If the judge says she can get out after 25 years, I've a problem w/that" #jodiarias

@ericksonvision: 15 minute recess. #jodiarias I need a coffee IV stat.

(Can someone take over? I have to go to sleep.) :tantrum:

Beth Karas
45 minutes ago
Two potential jurors were excused from the third panel of ten before questioning was finished because of feelings about the death penalty. One gave contradictory answers in the questionnaire; the other said she was anxious talking about it but thats he didn't have an opinion about the DP one way or the other. It appeared to be difficult for her to discuss the DP as an abstract concept. The attorneys are not allowed to go into the facts of this case, and she really needed facts to give more.

Beth Karas
18 minutes ago
The two areas that have been heavily explored by the attorneys yesterday and today are: death penalty and domestic violence. A number of potential jurors have been either victims of domestic violence or witnessed it as a child (by parents or neighbors).

He needed to sober up! JA probably wishes she was drunk about now!

Just to let y'all know a tweeter said that both @Jodi_Ann Arias Updates and @JodiAnnArias are ran by the same person. So I'm sure the "regrets" tweet really was from her.

Also! I think y'all have Jeff Gold all wrong. He seems aware of Jodi's looks but says the crime was too brutal and the pictures he's seen too gruesome for him to ever find her attractive.

@ericksonvision
The judge's video ban in the #JodiArias sentencing forced the coverage to Twitter. I've tried to be as descriptive as I can be. Hope it's OK
10/7/14, 3:46 PM
---
IMO, he's the best so far. I hope the other reporters take a cue from this guy.

@monicalindstrom: Juror said "I think you should just get rid of those that would go kill again" #jodiarias "quit letting them loose"

I love this juror, I agree with her/him 100%

I love this juror, I agree with her/him 100%

I agree 100% too. It's another reason why I'm a believer in the death penalty. Some people, like Jodi, are incurable. They are beyond rehabilitation. They're like rabid dogs. Once you get to a point where you are a murderous sociopath I don't see the point in keeping you around. A complete waste, iyam.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is questioning a p. Juror who's mom is a psychologist #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: This female juror that experienced DV, her husband was in prison at one time #jodiarias

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923 · 2m2 minutes ago
JM started questioning 3rd panel of the day and then there are 4 more jurors to be questioned individually before court recesses #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Ha! Nurmi is slumped and reclined so much in his chair #jodiarias and Jen are taller sitting next to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid